3/8M Weekend Guild lf Heals/DPS

Guild Recruitment
1 2 3 9 Next
We are a group of returning high level raiders, who are taking a more casual approach this time around by raiding on a 2 day schedule. We are looking for like minded players who want to down mythic content, in a quick less stressful manner. Our raid times are Fri-Sat 9-12 EST.

Progress: 8/8H 3/8M

Recruitment Needs:

Tank: Closed

DPS:

Melee: Open (excluding demon hunter)

Ranged: Open

Healers:
Open (High emphasis on a Paladin or Shaman)

If your role is not listed above feel free to contact us anyway.

What you'll be signing up for:
You will be part of a guild who values the fun the game offers, over everything else. We value our friendships, and the fun we have while raiding. Do not let our laid back attitude dissuade you, as we still value progressing, and moving forward in raid tiers.

You will also have the opportunity to be a part of a community that extends outside of raid times, including arena, bgs, mythic+ and other games (such as Overwatch and League of Legends).

If you would like to be a part of our community contact us on our thread or hit up one of us below!

Drunkndonut: Recruitment Officer
Lonewolfmcq#1468

Bullstizz: GM
Stizz#1886

Myostatin: Officer
phobia#1704
more
Updated with needs
yo
Lfm!
asdf
Hi
Hey, I saw your reply on my LFG post. I sent you a friend request on battle net, Dane#1990. Your guild seems to be exactly what I'm looking for and your raid times would work perfect for me.
Hopefully we get back to you sometime today drarg when one of us gets off work
@Myostatin, I sent you a friend request, and I think my buddy did, too. We're a rogue / surv hunter / resto shammy package.

Here are my logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/15284685?mode=detailed&zone=19#metric=hps&difficulty=3&partition=1&bybracket=0
Ok I won’t be on til late tonight if at all due to a meeting after work I’ll have our recruitment officer get in contact with y’all.
We’ll try and get in contact with you as soon as we can!
Need more range!
Up
Work bump
Up
Holo
Lfm
Up
Need more rdps!