Only 1 more hour until 4 more days

General Discussion
So excited to wait one more hour for 4 more days of meaningless contributions.

Very good system. 10/10 fun level.
09/16/2018 09:04 AMPosted by Seãhorse
10/10
I have no personal reason to contribute resources. I'm already maxed with 7th Legion. Unless there is some other benefit other than moving a progress bar, I guess I'll be leveling an alt or something.
its progression content guys

you wait while horde have fun so you can then wait another week so you can wait yet another week so you can do the content for a few days.

if thats not fun for you then you are crazy!
I hope the horde enjoys 2 hours of content which provides a very small chance at loot/mounts and 800 order resources, followed by three weeks of nothing. EPIC
09/16/2018 09:16 AMPosted by Tinyshadow

while horde have fun

[/quote]

Prepare to be disappointed Alliance friends :(
09/16/2018 09:20 AMPosted by Remingtonn

Prepare to be disappointed Alliance friends :(

Ok, they went a little overboard - lets say have a chance to spam boring content non stop for gear then.
I hope the Horde gets on the forums and starts complaining about having to wait, followed by a bunch of Alliance bias posts.
Its also a nice chunk of azerite for often little requirements
09/16/2018 09:28 AMPosted by Surora
I hope the Horde gets on the forums and starts complaining about having to wait, followed by a bunch of Alliance bias posts.

We'll be glad to be rid of them. Here's a little something you can expect from having Warfronts.

Pugging raid groups and mythic+ is going to turn into a headache, cuz now instead of being able to take the players with high ilvls (showing theyve been doing the content) you've gotta ask for achievements or wipe. Warfronts spoil players with free high ilvl gear, some people even afk through the warfronts. Those are the people that are mostly listing in your pug groups.
09/16/2018 09:36 AMPosted by Remingtonn
09/16/2018 09:28 AMPosted by Surora

We'll be glad to be rid of them. Here's a little something you can expect from having Warfronts.

Pugging raid groups and mythic+ is going to turn into a headache, cuz now instead of being able to take the players with high ilvls (showing theyve been doing the content) you've gotta ask for achievements or wipe. Warfronts spoil players with free high ilvl gear, some people even afk through the warfronts. Those are the people that are mostly listing in your pug groups.

Yep, I've been noticing increasingly worse players at higher item levels, gonna have to start looking at Raider.IOs and looking for legitimately earned (not carried) AOTCs