Haven't completed a single Azerite power grind in 2 weeks.

General Discussion
Legendaries were amazing. The only people who hated them were people who screamed and kicked that their first drops weren't the top legendaries in the game. Everyone else loved them.
Farming gold seems to be the only logical thing to do in this expansion
09/17/2018 06:39 PMPosted by Lokubi
Legendaries were amazing. The only people who hated them were people who screamed and kicked that their first drops weren't the top legendaries in the game. Everyone else loved them.

Now we have azurite....its bene seems to be you only get half crap lol.

Seems you will like at least one ring imo anyway.

Since in legion a lot for rep the legendaries that remain...yeah...just as RNG as azerite to me. got what I guess was a nice legenday off a world boss the other night. Meanwhile in BFA azerite RNG is 50% nice.

weapons and other gear....I'd pay good money for more hastes or versatility. Mastery is least priority for havoc and vengeance. So ofc its the one get the most....
09/17/2018 06:25 PMPosted by Myracle
09/17/2018 06:22 PMPosted by Soultorch
...I'll take a reason to do the content any day of the week. Is there anyone with a 325 ilvl doing heroics? Even the daily? I would stake my life on a...no.

The Azerite rewards need to be increased. I would do daily heroic for 1k Azerite
From time to time, fedge yes.
...I'll take a reason to do the content any day of the week. Is there anyone with a 325 ilvl doing heroics? Even the daily? I would stake my life on a...no.

The only reason you should do anything in a game is because it's fun. If you aren't having fun why are you playing.

I am having a great time. Loving every second of it.
I find progression to be fun. We are asking for meaningful progression to be added to current content. not that much of a stretch.
09/17/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Duvainil
and if/when this shares the same fate as artifact weapons this will be deprecated and removed from the game quite a ways out from next expac launch.

I barely notice it now. I can't wait to see what it's like when it's "depreciated".
- haven't done azerite islands in weeks
- don't even bother with WQs (no incentives, aka gold)
- exalted with 7th, no paragons
- couldn't care less about these new boards (AND I LOVE GARRISONS/CLASS HALL CHAMPS)
- don't care about levelling toons that'll become miserable at 111-120
- I don't even care about mythics, raids, warfronts... any of it

Yeah, I'm bored, OP. I get it.
09/17/2018 06:22 PMPosted by Soultorch
I'll take a reason to do the content any day of the week. Is there anyone with a 325 ilvl doing heroics? Even the daily? I would stake my life on a...no.

Isn't it ok if a character graduates out of certain types of content? It's a legitimate question, but I think that I'm ok with not feeling a lot of pressure to do lower level content passed a certain point.

I would agree that the Legion legendary system had positive aspects. I was not the conductor of the hate train. Though I did take a ride occasionally.

It was nice to get that extra reward, and I did like the basic idea that any eligible content could contribute to the next drop. There was a sense that running a low key, or whatever, with friends, or to help someone, had a secondary benefit.

But that had a downside, too, especially when the drops were very rare.

A bad drop felt awful, because you knew that you had just wasted a ton of bad luck protection (maybe weeks' worth), and some players felt pressure to grind for them.

Maybe there's a way to preserve the positive aspects (that occasional very nice reward), while toning down the negatives by a lot. I would be open to that.

But maybe not the specific system that we had in legion. That always felt to me like a poorly-conceived Diablo 3 import.

World quests have similarities to adventure mode, but there I think that the influence was positive. I didn't feel that way about legendary items, except maybe once they became extremely common.