Worgen & Goblin updates

General Discussion
Any ETA on this? I watched the twitch stream & it was answered that worgens and goblins would be getting an update that we would be more than happy with.

I have alot listen for worgen because there is a vast array of improvements that can be done to better these sad puppies.

Male Worgen - need to look as good as Greymane.
-Better expressions & fur texture. Get rid of snarl. Give them Combat expressions/ Snarl in combat instances only.
-More facial diversity. Broader/ shorter/ slimmer/ crooked Snouts.
-Different teeth sizes/ jewelry on teeth (Like greymane), Different Ear types.

-Piercings in Human form should cross over to Worgen.

Female Worgen - Is this even the same game? They look like something from the ACME hour. Why do female worgen have to have girly eyelashes/ falsies? Exactly what about being a female worgen allows them to have deep-set 'dreamy' bug eyes & non-glowing eyes while the males are actually fierce looking?
-Ditch the pom-pom that clips & give them a design closer to their BETA version because They had actual hair diversity even if some of it was really bad.
-Get rid of the snarl as the main expression & Make them snarl correctly in combat only.
-Tone down the boobs, It looks like they are wearing a cone-shaped bra.
-Give them different face models, (Slimmer/broader/shorter snouts - Exposed Teeth, etc) not the same face with weird markings that look like powder spread across to act like spots/markings.

-All Worgen need fur color diversity.

Goblin- Clean up their models, give them actual facial expressions. My Goblin just has this stone-face when fighting & it's just awkward.

Also:
Could Blizzard add more hair diversity to Forsaken? What about being a forsaken changes a long mane of hair to a greasy mullet?
Adding some texture to some of the facial options would be nice too- You can't really tell what the brown mask skin-thing is on the forsaken. Is it supposed to be scabbing of some kind? A face plate? What is it?
-It'd be nice too if you could choose what wounds/ bones are exposed of the body. Their spine is directly exposed & an easy target.

Aside from fixing bugs, Updated Character Models should be 100% apart of the new content & stop coming last.

Probably too much to ask for updated character models.
I like the old concept art for the female worgen. Unsure why they changed it.
Vague promises and time frames aren't good enough for you? Entitled millenials nowadays wanting everything now now now and other stupid old person phrases!
They've promised to update them since WOD. Yet they have had time to add 8 new races, 4 of them being new models.

I'll believe it when I see it. Blizzard is just lying like a politician at this point to just hush the Goblin and Worgen players.
I really really want the ability to control when I transform to a Worgen. Werewolves are human through like 80% of their stories.

I wanna Hulk up when "I" want to for RP purposes...
Ummm, Ion has already addressed this EXTENSIVELY!!!

Worgen and Goblin modems will happen eventually, but they are insignificant compared to the content they are pushing out. It may happen sometime near the end of the expansion if you are lucky.

Seriously, give it a rest guys.
Maybe at blizzcon that what I believe.
09/21/2018 10:03 AMPosted by Ijilijil
Ummm, Ion has already addressed this EXTENSIVELY!!!

Worgen and Goblin modems will happen eventually, but they are insignificant compared to the content they are pushing out. It may happen sometime near the end of the expansion if you are lucky.

Seriously, give it a rest guys.

Lol, they are insignificant? Maybe to you. Two expansion headlining races, that never got updates, like every single other race in the game. They have been saying it will happen for 4 years now. And when did Ion address this extensively? He just gave some canned answers each time (we want to get to them done soon(tm)

Meanwhile, we now have a second troll model, second orc model, second human model, second draenei model, second blood elf model, etc. Seems those worthless duplicate races are the insignificant ones. We already had one of them. No need for more.
Also would like to see the option of a tail or no tail. A correction of the posture would also them look standing correctly without a 3 month pregnant belly that causes belts to warp oddly. Are also stuff that should be looked at as well on top of what the OP posted.

Worgen and Goblins are in need of an update but Im not holding my breath as I would die of lack of oxygen.
Insert Spongebob meme:

"4 years later"