Balance 8.1 nerf ?

Druid
Is it me or balance is getting a nerf ? only 1 stack of empowerments :/
That line was confusing to me also. Really hoping it's some kind of typo instead of intended change. Or that if it is intended, there's some other tweak or feature to empowerment that they haven't listed. Would be very odd to remove one of our two resources to manage, and almost certainly it would be a dps loss.
09/22/2018 11:17 AMPosted by Shoutcat
That line was confusing to me also. Really hoping it's some kind of typo instead of intended change. Or that if it is intended, there's some other tweak or feature to empowerment that they haven't listed. Would be very odd to remove one of our two resources to manage, and almost certainly it would be a dps loss.

I mean we are not even good on pve, why would they nerf us right ?
Probably the non balance version of starsurge by mistake.
We are one of the worst dps on pve, if they even dare to nerf us im just rerolling
09/22/2018 12:46 PMPosted by Gazrot
We are one of the worst dps on pve, if they even dare to nerf us im just rerolling

I’m not resubbing unless they fix Boomkin to be more than azerite trait dependent utility machines.

Bet that got blizz shook.
09/22/2018 12:50 PMPosted by Holybullogna

I’m not resubbing unless they fix Boomkin to be more than azerite trait dependent utility machines.

just reroll rogue, hunter, warlock or death knight. you won't believe how easy it is to put up amazing numbers. for DK's you are basically afk for 1/3 of your rotation too and still put up amazing numbers.
I think its balance affinity not balance. Don't worry.
Datamining low level tooltip most likely. You don't get 3 stacks of empowerments until like level 50 or something.
09/23/2018 06:21 AMPosted by Balanced
for DK's you are basically afk for 1/3 of your rotation too and still put up amazing numbers.

lol at thinking dks are anything more than aoe pad trash.
Well even if its not a nerf, we kinda need a buff, blizz pls
09/23/2018 08:29 AMPosted by Gazrot
Well even if its not a nerf, we kinda need a buff, blizz pls

make boomy great again!
09/23/2018 08:09 AMPosted by Bergess
09/23/2018 06:21 AMPosted by Balanced
for DK's you are basically afk for 1/3 of your rotation too and still put up amazing numbers.

lol at thinking dks are anything more than aoe pad trash.

uh, ok....what are mythic+, what are 4/8 fights in uldir? oh thats right add heavy fights. except they are still in the top 6 specs for single target as well. that high with a rotation that has nearly 40% downtime in their rotation....totally deserved and justified.
maybe cause in pvp you are broken as hell
Really , I've never had trouble killing balance druids in pvp on my other toons.Moonkins are by far not OP .we need buffs if anything and to be less azerite trait reliant .
no you really dont
11/02/2018 10:09 PMPosted by Grimmrook

Not really.. I never have problems with Boomkins. However, what is broken is warrior survivability. If I see a warrior - in the back of my head is “free kill”. If you are wondering - my fastest warrior kill was 5 seconds (had roughly 130k hp or so).
Im glad balance is getting a Nerf, they do more damage to me with sunfire/moonfire in arenas than actually getting any hard cast off.. tf
11/02/2018 10:09 PMPosted by Grimmrook

Boomkins don't need to be nerfed for PVP, Warriors need more survivability.