Need quick leveling advice :-)

General Discussion
Okay, so I’m 105.

So far I’ve been holding up and waiting for Legion Invasions to pop during my awake hours. I’ll probably continue those b/c of the crazy XP.

I want to expedite leveling beyond that, and I’m not exactly thrilled to go through all those Legion quests again...

So, any advice? I’m not into pet battles, but not opposed to BGs.

Advice appreciated! I know I’m still wearing some out of date looms, but I’m not questing really and I don’t see any reason to buy gear off the AH.

Would love feedback / advice.

Thanks!

<3
Battlegrounds
Azuna and Druid zone better
$80 to blizzard entertainment, you'll get to 110 fastest way guaranteed there is no faster proven method
I second BG's . Fastest xp per hour .. If your side wins :)
I could go from 100-110 in about six hours doing quests. I know you don't want to do quests, but you are wrong. Do the quests.

Also, it's annoying when someone asks for advice, but then says they don't want to do the best advice that could be offered.

It's basically saying, "Hey, I need quick leveling advice, but I don't want to level the quickest way." Like, wtf are you even on?
I hammered out the last 20 levels I needed yesterday to unlock my Dark Iron armor.

1. Always be in queue for a dungeon.
2. Always do the bonus quest area objectives.
3. Concentrate on doing the quests that are in hubs. Side quests are fine if they lead to a long chain, otherwise ignore for the most part.
4. Use as many heirlooms as posssible.
5. Always camp in a rest area.
6. Do any invasions as they pop ( i didn't have any pop while i was in legion content)
7. Ignore BG leveling, it's too little reward for the time spent as alliance, as Horde your milage may vary.
8. Gathering profs mining / herbing. These give very nice exp / node BUT DO NOT go running around all over looking for them. Grab them if they are close by, otherwise ignore.
09/23/2018 10:35 AMPosted by Wiwog
Battlegrounds
Ya this with some instance runs and pick a zone to quest in and just stick to it. Quest quest quest... Should be called world of questcraft.. :/
09/23/2018 10:42 AMPosted by Albion
I could go from 100-110 in about six hours doing quests. I know you don't want to do quests, but you are wrong. Do the quests.

Also, it's annoying when someone asks for advice, but then says they don't want to do the best advice that could be offered.

It's basically saying, "Hey, I need quick leveling advice, but I don't want to level the quickest way." Like, wtf are you even on?

Okay okay, sheesh...
09/23/2018 10:37 AMPosted by Zakaroth
$80 to blizzard entertainment, you'll get to 110 fastest way guaranteed there is no faster proven method

Going with the EA strat, nice.

Just quest through one of the areas and you'll hit 110, then just do all the quests everywhere so you can get enough rep to open all the dungeons. If you don't, you will not be able to do the dungeons. It's stupid but here we are.

Lol are you seriously berating someone in GD about advice-taking? The OP obviously doesn't know that they are gimping themselves so how about you inform instead of attack? What a rude pos.
Okay so it’s looking like

> continue Legion Invasions
> quest
> dungeons
> queue for BGs

Thanks gang!
it takes 3 days to level.......get questing.
Yep yep yep...knuckle down and quest. Also unless they nerfed it at 110 continue doing invasions and legion questing unless you just got to leave the content behind.

Get your azerite neck and pieces first.
Okay, I’ll get over it and quest!

Thanks for the advice :-) Seriously, thank you all!

Heal out!