WOD is better than this mess of a game.

General Discussion
Let that sink in.
It isn't.
I don’t think i could ever hate an expansion more than I hated WoD, this one doesn’t even come close
Was or is? Given the arrow of time and all.
It's hard to be mad at content when there is zero of it I suppose.
No it's not. Time does not heal all wounds, despite what the GD thinks.
I think our collective expectations exceeded the companies talent/potential after legion. Bliz arent really that great after all and their fun moments were probably flukes.... let that sink in.
I liked WoD Sub substantially more than this shell of a spec they handed me now. Does that count?
I agree
09/23/2018 05:46 PMPosted by Azivalla
It isn't.

It is.
it is
Shots fired!
It’s closing in on two months and I still have a whole bunch to do. I’m nearing exalted with all reputations (WoD wasn’t even close to Revered for most), the raid is better than Highmaul was, and there’s actual content coming out next patch instead of a selfie-cam.

I’m sorry but I can’t believe anyone that says WoD was better unless you’re a PvPer or you genuinely liked your class better then. And even then, I’m sure it was great to have a good class in an expansion with literally no content. I can understand those two people at least.
I disagree. I like the end game content. Warfronts are a great addition to the game. Contenrt that doesn't focus on the next big boss. Build and grow. Thats the heart of the Warcraft.

Island adventures are a good idea. After a couple of upgrades they will be really good.
There is more content available right now than there was in all of WoD. Let that sink in, troll.
BfA is pretty bad.
At least WoD had a good overarching story through the leveling zones and interesting individual zones.
09/23/2018 06:08 PMPosted by Balefor
I disagree. I like the end game content. Warfronts are a great addition to the game. Contenrt that doesn't focus on the next big boss. Build and grow. Thats the heart of the Warcraft.

Island adventures are a good idea. After a couple of upgrades they will be really good.

You mean that thing i did once where i literally just afked the whole time to watch netflix because theres no way to lose?

Its like LFR but worse
09/23/2018 06:14 PMPosted by Jerrolyn
At least WoD had a good overarching story through the leveling zones and interesting individual zones.

What story though? Most of the warlords died in 6.0 and then we were suddenly fighting Gul’dan and Grommash was a good guy. The story was rushed and made close to no sense.
If Bliz:

- killed Azerite and never spoke of it again
- brought back tier
- brought back valor options for completed LFR/Heroics/Mythic+ in some form
- Pulled back on the layers of RNG variations of gear
- rolled some specs back and went back to class complexity

Lots solved.

Extra credit:

- Turn off scaling in total or talk to NPC option
- Add some optional faction/rep dailies
- integrate some of the boat FP changes to old world
- apologize for Azerite