WOD is better than this mess of a game.

General Discussion
ok im sorry i said WOD sucked i take it all back ..BFA you can suck WODs balls
09/23/2018 06:14 PMPosted by Jerrolyn
At least WoD had a good overarching story through the leveling zones and interesting individual zones.

so just like BFA then
Pathfinder ruined WoW for me.

Flying at max level was the best thing WoW had going for it. Killed by a convoluted achievement time gate.
09/23/2018 05:45 PMPosted by Orillan
Let that sink in.

WoD was a hot steaming POS from day 1 I knew people who unsubbed after a week or 2. Guess what they played a lot of legion and are still subbed right now also. BFA is without a shadow of a doubt better than WoD. You people saying WoD is better are freaking crazy.
09/23/2018 06:40 PMPosted by Bearheart
Anyone that says or agree with OP clearly didn't play WoD. 100% that was the worst expansion to date and its not even close.

I'd take trashran over the entirety of this xpac any day

You must be very easily impressed then. I never had so many of my friends ubsub as quick as they did in WoD every expansion has kept them engaged for at least a month or 2 even BFA atm still have a lot of friends playing daily and enjoying it. WoD was no good.
09/23/2018 06:10 PMPosted by Illidonkey
There is more content available right now than there was in all of WoD. Let that sink in, troll.

How did we survive WoD?
At least WoD had a good overarching story through the leveling zones and interesting individual zones.

that's sarcasm right?
False. WoD is faaaar worse, outside of the treatment of Alliance. At least in WoD you could maybe sorta justify most of it in thd lore of Draenor? Here? It's litteral spitting on Alliance repeatedly fof no reason by the devs. Not even trying to hide it.
I totally disagree, I'm enjoying BfA and only have a couple of complaints.

That said, I didn't hate WoD either. But I took a year long break so didn't experience the content drought.
09/23/2018 07:51 PMPosted by Revolutîon

that's sarcasm right?

No I really enjoyed WoD leveling.
09/23/2018 06:17 PMPosted by Rhuor

What story though? Most of the warlords died in 6.0 and then we were suddenly fighting Gul’dan and Grommash was a good guy. The story was rushed and made close to no sense.

6.0 is the story i'm talking about. The story you got as you leveled up and went through all the zones.
09/23/2018 07:44 PMPosted by Quinrarius
09/23/2018 05:45 PMPosted by Orillan
Let that sink in.

WoD was a hot steaming POS from day 1 I knew people who unsubbed after a week or 2. Guess what they played a lot of legion and are still subbed right now also. BFA is without a shadow of a doubt better than WoD. You people saying WoD is better are freaking crazy.
this is ur dislike
WoD is underrated
The fact GD says trollish stuff like this is why Blizzard won't ever take GD critiques seriously. If you SERIOUSLY believe WoD was better than this, then either you didn't play WoD or you really will never be satisfied. WoD was atrocious. The mere fact I can see another player in Boralus/Zuldazar makes this expansion better than WoD. WoD you had no reason to leave your Garrison, NO WQ's!! There were not even any Warcraft III dialogue head boxes for the dailies. To make things worse, the dailies had NO STORY attached to like any of them. The whole world of Draenor outside of the initial questing was a mindless lifeless zone. No long quest chain like Pride of Kul'tiras or defeating Zul, NO NOTHING. So the fact you say WoD which was an empty shell of an expansion is better than BFA, I can never take serious. It simply was the worst.
It definitely is.
It's not.

But it's close to reaching that WoD quality....I do agree on that. Sadly.
I definitely feel like WoD had more effort put into it. It could have actually been an excellent expansion had they not given up on it a quarter way through and made some decent DESIGN decisions.

That seems to be a recurring theme with this current team... Bad design decisions.. Who approves these decisions?!
WoD is still dumpster fire tier, Legion was barely a step ahead of that, and now BfA is slowly crawling back towards WoD tier.

Just my opinion though.
Class design wise WoD was leaps and bounds better then BfA. Systems wise it was also still probably better than BfA. Art/music wise though, not by a long shot. That's probably the only thing BfA has on lock is its art/music/environments.