359 Frost DK LF Late Night/Morning Raid

Guild Recruitment
Hello, I'm trying to get with a normal raiding team instead of trying to PUG everything.

I can raid from 11pm MST-3am(or whenever) any day.

I'd be open to early morning raiding too just have to go to bed earlier which is fine.
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Hello Trujin we have a opening for a DPS DK.

Lights Vengeance is a morning raid team that is part of a large, multi raid team guild based on Sargeras Alliance side, looking to clear mythic content every tier. As such we need raiders committed to the team and putting the work in to kill bosses at the highest level. While we only raid 6 hours we are not a casual team, we find the balance between fun and focus to be very important. Toxic behavior will not be tolerated. Team chemistry is just as important as skill, so being a friendly, helpful teammate is vital to us.

Current progression
8/8N
5/8H

Raid days
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST
Fri 8-11am CST (this raid is optional)

The optional raid is used to clear normal and will change to heroic farm once in mythic.

We are looking for a few good dps to round out the mythic roster that we currently have.

What we expect of you

350+ ilvl with logs for review

We need players who are dedicated to the team, put the work in both during and outside of raids, are helpful to their teammates, and most importantly maintain exceptional attendance.

Apply at https://currentlyonline.gg/lightsvengeance/

Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Discord Kap#0438
Bnet Kapadin#1935
Thank you Murlocs but your times are not late enough.

I also appreciate the offer from Lights Vengeance but I can't play Alliance, but thank you as well.

Any other Horde guilds out there for late night?
Hey I read your post and would love to talk to you. We are really looking for 3 more DPS to push our ranks to a 20 man teams.

We raid T/thur/sun 9-12am PST is the only problem though. If you would like to talk then feel free to add me.

Hamfull#1538
we raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 11pm-1:30am MT would be happy to speak with you.

info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769476788?
09/26/2018 02:18 AMPosted by Calcifor
we raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 11pm-1:30am MT would be happy to speak with you.

info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769476788?

I added you.

Marcster, you start too early. Thanks for the offer though.
Guild Name: AFK Mom Aggro
Server: Moonguard - Horde
Raid Times: Thursday - Saturday 7:30-10:30 pm cst
Raid Progression: 4/8H
Time Zone Raid Time Equivalencies:
EST: 8:30pm
PST: 5:30pm
MST: 6:30pm
About Us: We are a guild that has something to offer for everyone! We do group mythics, farming, questing, and we raid three times a week. We also have a more casual/social aspect of the guild were we have movie nights, contests, games, and raffles. Whether you’re a serious player, casual player, or a newbie, AFK Mom Aggro will be your home away home. Join us on our adventures through Azeroth!
Contact Recruitment:
Battle.net: NobleWarBear#1291
Discord: NobleWarBear#0765
We are raiding tonight and we would love you have you come along and get a feel of our team!
<Zandalar Express>-Area 52-Our crew is replacable, your package is not! Semi-hardcore Heroic and M+ guild looking for DPS, especially warrior, lock and hunter. 5/8H raiding Tues and Wed 9-11:30pm server. Discord required, good sense of humor strongly suggested. If you have any questions or are interested feel free to add me and message me on battle.net @Eldest@11694, not ONLY looking for the classes posted above, we used to be part of an alliance guild who has gotten AOTC every raid since the start of legion!
<Faceroll> on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild thats looking for individuals who're interested in pushing Mythic raid content while still enjoying our time. We're looking for any roles and so long as you can play you're spec competently you're welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk! You can also drop an application on our website! https://faceroll.org/

About The Guild
We've been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids durring current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule
  • Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST
  • Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progression
Uldir
  • Normal: 8/8
  • Heroic: 4/8
  • Mythic: 0/8

Current Needs
  • DPS - [HIGH] All Specs Welcome!
  • Healer - [LOW] Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, Or Disc/Holy Priest Preferred! Competent DPS OS is required.

Contact
Sounds like something you're interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we'll chat. No realm transfer is required until we're in Mythic content.

• Healofsteel[Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367
  • Alzar[Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256
  • Blackstool[Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408

--------------------------------------------

Also check out our website and submit an app today!
Website - https://faceroll.org
I appreciate you all's offers but I'm looking for more of 10PM PST or later.
Fusion has recently formed on Zul'Jin with the sole purpose of pushing mythic content with a hardcore mindset on a two-day, late night schedule, and finding/playing with like minded players to make the most of your game time. Formed by former top 100 US raiders and MDI quality players, we're looking to fill our last remainings slots for mythic progression, firstly, and key pushing being a primary focus as well.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? Our guild group has accomplished 8/8H and 2/8M in only two weeks, and easily will be 3/8M with Zek'Voz progress being underway. We are building our team rapidly to push mythic, and finish with CE on time comfortably.

When do you raid?

Our raid team runs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11:30pm-3:30am EST (8:30pm-12:30am PST).

What are you recruiting?

We are recruiting players who can prove their former experience preferably, that being said, we are recruiting all classes with a competent player behind them, with ranged DPS being preffered at this point in time.

What are your guild's goals?

Our goals are to clear Mythic Uldir rapidly to get competitive within the server firstly, and then pushing the 2-Night and US rankings both.

Who do I contact for more information, or to inquire?

Speak with one of the recruitment officers, Stormtrix#11257 (Mervix), Fendrith#11244 (Fendrith) or Cryptic#1819 (Cripzy). Or apply at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdVRz7nBXl
Hey Drgrapedrink here from the horde guild Focus. We are a early morning raid group that raids 10am-1pm est. Saturday and Sunday. We are currently 8/8n and 5/8h. If you are interested or need any more info add my btag bantou#1403 thank you and good luck on your search!
<Late Game> [H] On Mal'ganis is an early morning raiding guild that raids every Wednesday/Friday with optional raids on Monday all from 830a - 1130a cst. We are currently 6/8H and looking to push into mythic once a couple of core spots are full. Add Ashstretchum#1880 on bnet or Ashstretchum#2830 on discord if you're interested and have any questions! Thanks!