So did anyone get more than 1 piece from Mythic+ chest?

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Haven't seen an instance of someone getting more than one piece yet.
I’m going to be so salty seeing people with 3 titanforge drops....
09/11/2018 08:06 AMPosted by Moostrosity
I’m going to be so salty seeing people with 3 titanforge drops....

Watching a stream currently and not a single person reporting getting multiple pieces of gear from chest.

Did Blizzard go back on this and not tell anyone?
key, azerite, legs with 2 secondary stats that are worthless
I got an item and a piece of Azerite. No key.
I did an 11, got 1 item (ring) no azerite gear. guildies got azerite shoulders that have no traits, just says azerite 0/0

pvp 2's partner, both same score. one person has lower ilvl than should have dropped. im smelling a fix inc.

also, is this beta still?
item , azerite, no key
All i got was a pair of 380 legs which I scrapped, because I have a pair of 390 legs already. FU RNG.
380 ring, azerite, and a 9 key. No multiple gear.
09/11/2018 08:13 AMPosted by Vortea
I did an 11, got 1 item (ring) no azerite gear. guildies got azerite shoulders that have no traits, just says azerite 0/0

pvp 2's partner, both same score. one person has lower ilvl than should have dropped. im smelling a fix inc.

also, is this beta still?

It's early alpha mate.
OP, what was your highest key completed last week? Just curious if there's a relationship there.
got a 345 item from pvp chest claiming it was warforged even with being unranked according to the blue post that should be 355 base
I received an offhand and my key. So we're not even garunteed an Azerite peice... How the !@#$ are we ever supposed to farm the traits we want on a relevant ilvl peice when Blizzard is literally making it IMPOSSIBLE. This game desperately needs a new dev team because the decision making of the current one cannot be anymore awful.
+2 also only gave 340 welfare gear, when the third party lists say it should give 355. So Horde literally gets free guaranteed gear equal to the +2 weekly chest right now, lul.
Where is the chest at?
Honestly, if this is the case, it my be the straw that broke the camel's back.

Is this a bug? Is this the way it always was suppose to be? Did they change it? If so, why? So many questions....

If this is not a bug, and is intended, that means if you want azerite from dungeons, you not only get one chance at the drop a week, it now is vs all gear from M+, not just the azerite...Thats 98 peices (at least for balance druids) btw.

If you want one specific piece, hell, lets be SUPER generous, and say that you have an Aoe, cleave, and ST, and you want all the pieces (Head/shoulder/chest)

That is STILL a 9/98, or 1/11 roughly. Thats not per run. thats per week.

Compare that 1/11, when if using both the generous scenario and the way it was reported to be, 9/18, or 1/2. The chance to not get something has MORE THAN TRIPLED...
09/11/2018 08:13 AMPosted by Vortea

Your guildie got Azerite armor with no traits? Definitely have him screenshot it and post to the bug forum. Egad.
Mythic 9 completed.

385 bracers. Azerite. No key.

Saw a guy post a Mythic 4 item that titanforged to 390. Feels bad man.
09/11/2018 08:17 AMPosted by Korassa

Your guildie got Azerite armor with no traits? Definitely have him screenshot it and post to the bug forum. Egad.

Check your trade chat. There are dozens of them on my server getting linked by people.
09/11/2018 08:12 AMPosted by Requitus
I got an item and a piece of Azerite. No key.

Where is my key!