So did anyone get more than 1 piece from Mythic+ chest?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
I'm not at home yet but my chest UI said I would get a 360 piece.

I better get a 360 piece.
09/11/2018 08:25 AMPosted by Vorlith
09/11/2018 08:22 AMPosted by Alareiel
Dude reset happened like 21 minutes. Could you please stop sounding like a whiney child who did he the toys he wanted for Christmas.

Thousands of people reporting a system not working like it was supposed to. Sorry people are upset over a bug or being lied to. This makes it absolutely ridiculous to farm azerite gear.

Thousands? How many people play this game and where are you getting your data from? I see you have no source other than anecdotal evidence.

So assuming your presumption is true and there still is 12 million subs active, and let’s assume half that population has done M+ last week, and based on your “thousands” of people not being 10’s of thousands, let’s assume 9,000 out of 4 million people because maybe 6 mil is too high, that leaves us with is .002% of the population opening chests. 4 million too high? Sure maybe, let’s go with 1 million people opening chest. O that is .009% of the population. So again I don’t see your complaint as being valid and rather childish.
Got a ring and that's it, no key at all...
09/11/2018 08:35 AMPosted by Salhezar

Assuming you did a +4, any normal gear you get from the chest should be 360. But Azerite from a +4 will be 355. Check out the mythic ilvl chart on wowhead.
Hotfix: The weekly M+ chest has been replaced with a large rotting trashcan for increased immersion.
09/11/2018 08:36 AMPosted by Alareiel
09/11/2018 08:25 AMPosted by Vorlith

Thousands of people reporting a system not working like it was supposed to. Sorry people are upset over a bug or being lied to. This makes it absolutely ridiculous to farm azerite gear.

Thousands? How many people play this game and where are you getting your data from? I see you have no source other than anecdotal evidence.

So assuming your presumption is true and there still is 12 million subs active, and let’s assume half that population has done M+ last week, and based on your “thousands” of people not being 10’s of thousands, let’s assume 9,000 out of 4 million people because maybe 6 mil is too high, that leaves us with is .002% of the population opening chests. 4 million too high? Sure maybe, let’s go with 1 million people opening chest. O that is .009% of the population. So again I don’t see your complaint as being valid and rather childish.

Not a single person in game on Stormage the most popular alliance server. Not a single person on these forums. Not a single person in the chat filled with thousands of people.

But yeah, keep acting like the sample size isn't big enough. Even if it was only 100 people it would be enough to prove the system is broken.

Basically what you're arguing is "No no it isn't bugged it's just so rare that thousands of people just opened their chest and not a single one got multiple pieces! Working as intended! Good job Blizzard!"
09/11/2018 08:23 AMPosted by Quannu
Wowhead is reporting that the up to 3 items in the weekly chest was reverted.

This is unacceptable since we can’t even farm for azerite pieces in m+. I can’t wait to be in full 385 gear and still be rocking 340 azerite slots cus of RNG

This expansion is such a joke so far

Even if it was less than the "1000s" he claims, it still means blizzard has changed the system.

The old system was 1 non-azerite gear, 1 azerite gear guaranteed. 1 non-azerite gear at a chance.

Currently, NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT, its becoming 1 gear guaranteed, 1 gear at a chance.

Similarly, this is the forums. Unfortunatly, since we aren't blizzard, we don't have anything other than anecdotal evidence. However, considering there as not been 1 person who said they got 2 pieces of gear with a key, I'm willing to put my eggs on the side that this is a problem.
Anyone have a blue post or interview where they said we would get up to 3 pieces or anything about guaranteed azerite armor?
09/11/2018 08:41 AMPosted by Taurencal

Even if it was less than the "1000s" he claims, it still means blizzard has changed the system.

The old system was 1 non-azerite gear, 1 azerite gear guaranteed. 1 non-azerite gear at a chance.

Currently, NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT, its becoming 1 gear guaranteed, 1 gear at a chance.

Similarly, this is the forums. Unfortunatly, since we aren't blizzard, we don't have anything other than anecdotal evidence. However, considering there as not been 1 person who said they got 2 pieces of gear with a key, I'm willing to put my eggs on the side that this is a problem.

Nah dude it's just so rare to happen that now 45 minutes in not a single reported instance of someone getting more than 1 piece. Clearly working as intended and advertised!
09/11/2018 08:33 AMPosted by Taurencal
09/11/2018 08:29 AMPosted by Alareiel
Why can’t people be happy with the fact that we are even given a free piece at reset?

I don't think free means what you think it means.

I received, and did, a 10 Atal last week while at below heroic Uldir Ilvl. It took us 1 hour, not including the -time from deaths. That is not free. That was effort.

Thats like, if Ghuun only dropped one item no matter the raid size, and saying to anyone that was complaining "Hey, you got free loot lul".

We did the M+, We put forth the effort. Blizz then decided, without letting us know, that we only get 1 piece of gear, not even guaranteed azerite.

O so you didn’t get any loot at the end of the dungeon. Man that does suck that everyone in your group got 1 prices of 380 gear, because it sounds like the chest at the end bugged out and didn’t give you loot. Bummer.
09/11/2018 08:39 AMPosted by Korassa
09/11/2018 08:35 AMPosted by Salhezar

Assuming you did a +4, any normal gear you get from the chest should be 360. But Azerite from a +4 will be 355. Check out the mythic ilvl chart on wowhead.

I might be kind of stupid for thinking this, but if the in game ui says I should get something at a certain level, it should give me what it says it will.
09/11/2018 08:33 AMPosted by Taurencal
09/11/2018 08:29 AMPosted by Alareiel
Why can’t people be happy with the fact that we are even given a free piece at reset?

I don't think free means what you think it means.

I received, and did, a 10 Atal last week while at below heroic Uldir Ilvl. It took us 1 hour, not including the -time from deaths. That is not free. That was effort.

Thats like, if Ghuun only dropped one item no matter the raid size, and saying to anyone that was complaining "Hey, you got free loot lul".

We did the M+, We put forth the effort. Blizz then decided, without letting us know, that we only get 1 piece of gear, not even guaranteed azerite.

You didn't have to grind it up to +10 though so yeah it's pretty much free.
LOL, 12 million subs? If there's even 1/4 of that number I'd be surprised. There's a reason they don't report numbers anymore.
09/11/2018 08:49 AMPosted by Foluntas
LOL, 12 million subs? If there's even 1/4 of that number I'd be surprised. There's a reason they don't report numbers anymore.

That is the last data we have access too.
I got some azerite currency and a 340 azerite piece for a +2
https://www.wowhead.com/news=285256/mythic-rewards-in-bfa-weekly-chest-can-contain-up-to-3-items-item-level-breakpoi

This is all I can find from the beta related to the Mythic+ Cache.

Also you didn’t complete a +10 last week. Not on that character anyway and until you show me a character that you did complete a +10 on, I am not going to listen to what you have to say.
09/11/2018 08:57 AMPosted by Alareiel

Also you didn’t complete a +10 last week. Not on that character anyway and until you show me a character that you did complete a +10 on, I am not going to listen to what you have to say.

I did a +9 does that count?
1 item