So did anyone get more than 1 piece from Mythic+ chest?

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 Next
09/11/2018 09:36 AMPosted by Seksleg
that seems like an insanely low % if you're hunting specific traits.

Did the math for a boomy earilier in the thread, for me to get one specific item is 1/98. For getting any azerite, its roughly 1/5, assuming you have 3 different azerite traits you are going for, and need all 3 slots, its roughly 1/11.
09/11/2018 09:37 AMPosted by Taurencal
09/11/2018 08:57 AMPosted by Alareiel

Also you didn’t complete a +10 last week. Not on that character anyway and until you show me a character that you did complete a +10 on, I am not going to listen to what you have to say.

Dude, look at my boots, See that little thing that says "Mythic 10".

https://raider.io/characters/us/area-52/Taurencal
Either they removed it or the "chance" to get an extra piece is something like 1/100,000

Either way. Fun detected, etc.
I got a trinket so bad that at 20 ilvls higher than my current trinkets it's still way worse.
09/11/2018 09:38 AMPosted by Alareiel
09/11/2018 09:28 AMPosted by Darkbro

"Your evidence is anecdotal!"
*Proceeds to pull numbers out of his !@#*

Cute rational thinking there. Just put a bunch of numbers in your paragraph, that'll make it seem like you are sensible.

Fact: No one but blizz would have the statistical data. The only thing people can go off of are anecdotal reports from players.

If even a single player were to report to the contrary and have some screenshot of their loot, then OP's claims would be completely debunked. But until then we have to operate with the situation that the players are reporting in droves in support of OP's claim. I haven't opened my chest either - and wish that OP was wrong, but doubt that OP is wrong.

I didn’t claim it to be the facts, I used 12 million people as a baseline because that is the last data we had on sub numbers from blizz and wittled down from there and feel I was fairly generous with my assumption. I even used the word assumption. I never said that it was fact, because we can make deductiosns. It would be different if I said “these are the actual numbers.” But I didn’t.

Also I did admit I was wrong. I had to go find the information myself instead of it being presented to me, but apparently that is how claims on this forum work. The person making the claim doesn’t have to provide evidence for it and everyone has to go searching for it themselves.

Are you really this dense? Wowhead is using the same exact evidence that I'm using and you're dismissing it as anecdotal.
09/11/2018 08:08 AMPosted by Vorlith
09/11/2018 08:06 AMPosted by Moostrosity
I’m going to be so salty seeing people with 3 titanforge drops....

Watching a stream currently and not a single person reporting getting multiple pieces of gear from chest.

Did Blizzard go back on this and not tell anyone?

Looks that way. This expansion is reminding me of the way WildStar patches and developer (lack of) communication used to go.
09/11/2018 09:40 AMPosted by Alareiel
09/11/2018 09:37 AMPosted by Taurencal

Look at the actual armory. Raider.io is out of date.

Didn't know the guy claiming to care about data would trust a 3rd party website over the offical website >.>
09/11/2018 09:42 AMPosted by Vorlith
09/11/2018 09:38 AMPosted by Alareiel

I didn’t claim it to be the facts, I used 12 million people as a baseline because that is the last data we had on sub numbers from blizz and wittled down from there and feel I was fairly generous with my assumption. I even used the word assumption. I never said that it was fact, because we can make deductiosns. It would be different if I said “these are the actual numbers.” But I didn’t.

Also I did admit I was wrong. I had to go find the information myself instead of it being presented to me, but apparently that is how claims on this forum work. The person making the claim doesn’t have to provide evidence for it and everyone has to go searching for it themselves.

Are you really this dense? Wowhead is using the same exact evidence that I'm using and you're dismissing it as anecdotal.

Did I not say I was wrong and you were right? Jesus Christ what more do you want from me? all I wanted was a link to some freaking source. Wow head is a reliable source of information, you my friend are not.
Blizzord: We’re sorry guys Legiondaries was bad so we came up with something equally stupid in BFA.
Enjoy! As always feedbacks are welcome but they’ll mostly end up in the trash bin.
Anyway, have fun.
09/11/2018 09:05 AMPosted by Alareiel

Again with the anecdotal evidence. I am not saying that it isn’t a bug, I am saying that you are basing your argument on anecdotal evidence and until I see an official post from blizz saying it is a bug, at which point I will admit I was wrong, I am telling you that your argument is weak and unsubstantiated.

Its 1 pm on the east coast. surely at this point, SOMEONE, somewhere - from the forums, from discords, ingame ... can dig up some kind of evidence of at least one person receiving more than 1 item.
09/11/2018 09:56 AMPosted by Niia
09/11/2018 09:05 AMPosted by Alareiel

Again with the anecdotal evidence. I am not saying that it isn’t a bug, I am saying that you are basing your argument on anecdotal evidence and until I see an official post from blizz saying it is a bug, at which point I will admit I was wrong, I am telling you that your argument is weak and unsubstantiated.

Its 1 pm on the east coast. surely at this point, SOMEONE, somewhere - from the forums, from discords, ingame ... can dig up some kind of evidence of at least one person receiving more than 1 item.

No one is reading my other reply’s. Ffs.
I got a 370 azerite helm and a 380 ring. Gyea
09/11/2018 09:42 AMPosted by Taurencal
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Didn't know the guy claiming to care about data would trust a 3rd party website over the offical website >.>

armory doesn’t show what you completed and I am not going to go through all your gear. I also used wowhead stating it was a reliable source of information, which is a 3rd party. So if I can’t use 3rd party sites as a reliable source of info, then according to you OP’s claim still lays false because the data didn’t come straight from blizzard right?
09/11/2018 10:01 AMPosted by Hydrofoil

Do you have screen shots. Need evidence please. I only see 340 rings on your armory.

Mine is not out of date. Also armory doesn’t show what you completed and I am not going to go through all your gear. I also used wowhead stating it was a reliable source of information, which is a 3rd party. So if I can’t use 3rd party sites as a reliable source of info, then according to you OP’s claim still lays false because the data didn’t come straight from blizzard right?

This just in: Alareiel 100% cant read.

09/11/2018 08:57 AMPosted by Alareiel

Also you didn’t complete a +10 last week. Not on that character anyway and until you show me a character that you did complete a +10 on, I am not going to listen to what you have to say.

Bolded, Italicized, and underlined the important words.

When both parties give similar information, trust primary party sites over 3rd party sites. When not experiencing information given, look for updates. If primary party sites have no update, and 3rd party sites do, trust 3rd party site.
Completed a +10 last week, just a 385 azerite helmet with mediocre traits, some AP and another key.
09/11/2018 10:04 AMPosted by Alareiel
09/11/2018 10:01 AMPosted by Hydrofoil

Do you have screen shots. Need evidence please. I only see 340 rings on your armory.

Pretty sure a troll just ganked you... but you survived in classic warlock style.
09/11/2018 10:09 AMPosted by Pandalishis
09/11/2018 10:04 AMPosted by Alareiel

Pretty sure a troll just ganked you... but you survived in classic warlock style.

Not really. I asked for evidence to his claim instead of taking as fact to validate my argument.
I just want a blue to tell me that they intentionally screwed with us by not telling us what was supposed to happen. If there was a patch notes i missed lemme know so i can stop being enraged otherwise. I think a simple explanation will do from them.