343 Brewmaster/MW and 340 shaman LFG

Guild Recruitment
Me and my friend are coming back to the Game for BFA and are looking for a good guild to raid and do mythic+ with.

Have raid exp up till 7.1 legion

Looking for raid start times of 7pst if possible.
Hello Lukoon,
I am the GM of <Quantum> - Madoran/Dawnbringer. We are a newly formed guild of friends, a few of which have experience raiding and others who are just now getting into it (but fast learners). We are aiming to push heroic/mythic progression each tier as well as do other end game content like keystone dungeons.

We raid Tues/Thurs 9-12EST and are actively seeking members that are looking to help us grow and maintain a stable raid roster. We are a chill group and mainly in it for the fun, but also want to see bosses drop.

We currently have room in our roster for a healer and some dps, so we would be able to take you both on as core raiders if you like the fit.

If you are interested, please add me on battlenet so we can discuss this further! Val#12876
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

Currently we are not recruiting any new raiders for our core, but we are happy to offer a home to any new and old players.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Hello friend! We are recruiting for normal/heroic progression, once we are through those and have all solid group we’ll be headed for mythic if the desire is there. We are specifically recruiting dps right now! As well as tanks and heals with a dps offspec(raid spot still guaranteed) Here is some info on our guild, let me know if you have any questions, best way is to add my bnet Fated#11908 message me anytime. Firstly, our main goal is to create a Guild like the great guilds of old, bc wrath and part of cata pre LFR. A guild where everybody knows everybody. Where you recognize people in voice without even knowing who is online. Where the camaraderie is something to look forward to. <After Shock> has been around since wrath. We’ve got a solid group of close friends from all over and would love to add more

We are recruiting
- Tanks with offspec
- Healers with DPS offspec
- We are open to any dps right now we don’t have too much of any class, def interested in ranged

Times available & time zone:
- raid times will be ~10-2 mountain time on Friday and Saturday nights, we also play a lot during the week and daytimes hours but nothing is scheduled as of right now. M+ will definitely be a focus for us in bfa.

Server:
- We are on the Sen’jin/Quel’dorei conjoined servers. Combined they’re a mid pop server, not too much not too little.

Faction:
- HORDE

Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:
- Casually Hardcore

Current progression/experience:
- Loads of experience across multiple expansions, not the most hardcore group but we’re not new to raiding

Contact info:
- Add my bnet: Fated#11908

Hope to hear from you! Would love to chat
Recruitment:
Hello! I'm the GM for [A] <Storm Soldiers> (Darkspear US). We are an all-around guild, recruiting those who are friendly and engaging. :D

Our Ranks
    Raider
    PvPer
    Raider / PvPer
    Social (More casual gameplay.)

Raid Times
We currently have a raid group that we are filling spots in, with overflow that is going to be going into a second group at a different time.
Raid Group 1 raids Wed/Fri at 9:30 P.M. EST to 12:30 A.M. EST
Raid Group 2 raid times have not yet be determined.

Voice Comms
For voice communication we use discord.

Other Plans
-Our PvP interest is also accelerating as the new PvP season continues.
-Social events are also being planned and will soon be held, including giveaways, transmog contests, low-leveling parties, etc.!

We are also currently looking for leadership roles, including Raid Leader, Bank Manager, Social Events Leader, etc..

You can contact me at StormSeven#1241 on B-Tag or StormSeven#5231 on Discord. Thanks in advance, I hope to hear from you. Have a great day.
<Good Game> Zul'jin - https://goodgameguild.com
7/8N & 3/8H

Raid Times (PST)
Wednesday 6:30-9:30pm
Thursday 6:30-9:30pm

If you want to raid in BFA but don't have the time to raid 12+ hours a week anymore then read on.

<Good Game> was created with the sole purpose of bringing together competent players that want to raid mythic but because of changes in life can't allot the time to commit to a 12+ hour schedule. If raiding in casual guilds with less than preferable players isn't your cup of tea either, then <Good Game> may be a good home for you.

We are a Mythic focused guild. We expect all raiders to be able to make it to raid on time and be focused on the boss at hand. Our attendance policy is there to allow for life to take precedence over raid when it needs (Work, Family, Personal) without it affecting your spot within the raid. The players we're looking for have the understanding that this is a mythic raiding guild with the typical requirements, but also have busy lives that prevent them from investing into the hardcore scene.

Attendance
I'd like to keep a relaxed attendance policy, but we're still looking for players that can usually make it to raid(90%+).

Recruitment
Must be 18+
Open to all classes and roles.
Past mythic raiding experience a plus.
Experience Raid Leading, Recruiting or Officering a plus.

If you have any questions or are wanting to join you can contact Skink#11194 or Lucy#1556 (Discord: Lucy#1776).
See our info below. Feel free to chat me (Aimee#1121) if you have any questions.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20768806951