362 Holy/Disc Priest LFG

Sargeras
I am looking at making the swap to Alliance and currently looking for a guild. I have very little mythic experience as I have never had time but that has changed.

https://raider.io/characters/us/area-52/Zølt
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/7235679

Btag Zolt#1743
The Coffee House> is a semi-casual guild that is looking to fill our ranks for BFA raiding.

What we need:
1 Healer - non mistweaver
1 Tank - Non demon hunter
Dps - With off-specs of tank/ healer

Raid Times
Saturday- 8:00pm to 12pm (CTS)

About us:
We are a tight-knit community looking for more members to start Battle for Azeroth progression. We are led by experience raiders and a group of friends who have gamed together for years. We have an active and friendly Discord channel that extends gaming beyond WoW. We regularly run M+, BGs, Arenas, and other content with community members.

Current Progression:
Normal - 4/8
Heroic - 1/8

We encourage anyone interested to contact us. If you are interested contact us through here or in game at:
Quabbels#1544
TSmarine#1579
Who we are
Slash cry (formerly on nerzhul) has made the jump to sargeras after many successful years on a less successful server. We are currently looking for all exceptional raiders / roles for cutting edge raiding. We also are very active outside of raids between dungeons / pvp and alt runs there is hardly a dull moment in slash cry.

Raid Times
T/W/Th 9pm-12am est

Current Needs
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Holy Priest
Any exceptional players

How to Apply
https://goo.gl/forms/cblQHtaDqLEa7Ltc2

Bnet Contacts
aftermath#1842
mente#11758
<Take Two> is a heroic raiding guild that raids Tuesday and Wednesday nights 9pm -12am eastern Time.

Our strength lies with us being a close-knit/small guild rather than the gigantic guilds you often feel lost or forgotten within. Our core group is skilled/geared enough for Mythic Level raiding but we enjoy the fun and lightheartedness of Heroic. Mythic may be in our future though in BfA

We're looking forward to Battle For Azeroth and are currently looking for more members for our Raid and Mythic + teams. We want to progress but never at the expense of fun or the community, and we're not concerned with being "Cutting Edge".

<Take Two> is a guild where you can get experience and become the player you want to be. We are very helpful and our Heroic raid environment thrives on people developing and reaching their potential as raiders which will allow us to progress through Mythic content as well.

If you're interested in us, please talk to any of our members in-game or add my bnet tag.

Thanks for your time!

GM <Take Two>
Chris#15559

Currently 5/8 Heroic in 1 raid night
Hey there, heres some info about us. Currently we are sitting 7/8N and 5/8H.

About Toast

We are a new guild with experienced leadership. We have a fairly laid back community while at the same we time take our raiding and mythic +s seriously. We are a dedicated and driven guild that wants to push content and achieve cutting edge each tier this expansion. We are looking for experienced raiders for our core mythic roster.

What we expect from you;

- Have strong knowledge about your class and all specs involved
- Show up to raids prepared with food, flasks, gems, enchants
- Use of DBM/BigWigs and Weak Auras
- Be able to take constructive criticism

Raid nights

Tues/Thurs 8pm to 11pm ST with Sunday 8pm to 11pm ST being our optional farm night (which ever raid tier is below what we are progressing through).

Message me in game at DocDeeps#1486 or reply to this post if you wanna know more about us :)
Hey Zolt,

I think we might be what you are looking for. Feel free to reach out to me on bnet. I have copied our recruitment post below.

Update

We are now 8/8N, 5/8H and 1/8M. Based on our current needs we are looking for the following:

- Disc Priest
- Holy Priest
- MW Monk
- WW Monk
- RDPS (Warlocks and Balance Druids preferred)

We would still consider and accept all classes even if not listed above however the classes above reflect our current needs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all,

<Vegetable Trader> is a brand new Alliance guild that has setup shop here on Sargeras. As we are a new guild we are currently recruiting raiders for BFA progression and although we are a new guild we are committed to a quality guild environment that promotes progressive raiding and mythic+. As we progress through BFA our goal will be to quickly clear through Heroic difficulty for each raid and move on to Mythic progression.

So what makes us different from the rest of the guilds on this server? We recognize that WoW is a game and that real life commitments are important. With that being said our goal is to not spend several hours a day jumping into raids and spending hours on end with little to show for it. Therefore we intend on progressing through raids in an efficient manner by maintaining a focused environment that will allow us to maximize our time during raids. By maintaining this environment it will help us ensure that we all have time to raid and enjoy the challenges that will come with quick Heroic clears and eventual Mythic progression.

The qualities we are looking for in our raiders are as follows:

- Great attitude
- Willingness to learn about fights without having to have their hands held
- Proficiency at their class and role

Raid Schedule and Needs:

Thursday: 10:00 pm - 1:00 am EST (9:00 pm - 12:00 am Sargeras Realm Time)
Monday: 10:00 pm - 1:00 am EST (9:00 pm - 12:00 am Sargeras Realm Time)

As you can see we only intend on raiding two nights a week which is in line with our quick and efficient philosophy. As we are a new guild we are accepting all classes and roles, however our goal is to accept players with a history of raiding.

If you are interested please feel free to contact myself or some of our other officers through our contact info below:

Contact info
Indomata
Battle.net Tag: Falinis#1892
Discord: Falinis#8959

Carpetheas
Battle.net Tag: Carp#11402

Scylix
Battle.net Tag: Trear#1391
Good Evening Zølt,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, farming events, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Saph#7860, Bubba#6443
I read your post and we are interested in chatting with you.

<The Scheme> (A - Sargeras) is recruiting members to expand our roster as we begin to delve into mythic Uldir.

About us: We have 6/8 heroic bosses down and we are a guild built on maintaining a relaxed atmosphere with the goal to progress into mythic raiding content. Our leadership has progression raiding history dating as far back as TBC.

We are currently looking for:
- Havoc Demon Hunter
- Healers (Resto Shaman and Resto Druid preferred)
- All Ranged DPS
-All exceptional players will be considered.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 9-12pm CST

Application: We do applications in our discord channel. https://discord.gg/UskQrVh .

If you have any questions contact Xiojiang#1429, Fenomonal#1514, or Nucklepuckk#1556.
[A] Ghost Unit-Sargeras

Currently Recruiting: Healers, Warlocks, Death Knights

Leadership: Former Cutting Edge raiders, looking to build a mythic progression team for BfA. Current strong core in need of more dedicated members.

Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 7CST-11CST

Hey Zolt, if you are still looking we are interested in having you join us at <Ambition>

About Us
<Ambition> is a group of highly experienced raiders coming together to compete at a higher level with a more relaxed schedule than what is considered typical. Most of our raiders have top 100 US experience and our primary goal is to achieve a rank similar to that again with our schedule of only 2 nights per week. This is something that we feel is entirely possible with a group of focused, like-minded, individuals who all share our guild’s mission.

Raid Times
Tuesday/Thursday 8:30pm EST - 12:00am EST

Where to apply
https://goo.gl/forms/rqbLuqYIlBW7MsAm1

Contact Info
GM: Manao: B.Net <Manao#1807> or Discord <manaokungpao#0053>
Officer: Hellvisarx: B.Net <Idjit#1661> or Discord <Hellvisar#1672>
Officer: Zav: B.Net <Zav#11524> or Discord <Zav#1227>
Officer: Sneakers: B.Net <Sneakers#11720> or Discord <Andromeda#9248>
Nice to meet you,

<<Damage Inc>> would love to welcome you in our ranks.
Our raid team is VERY focused on progression, we are happy to provide
the tools needed to help you accomplish what you need.

Aside from raiding you'll find a healthy community and an absolutly wild Discord.
NSFW, Memes and raiding strategies are part of our pleasant insanity

Take a minute and drop by our thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769386955

Our schedule (CST) is:

Tuesday - 19:30 to 22:30
Wednesday - 20:30 to 23:30
Thursday - 19:30 to 22:30
Mondays - Keystones!
My contact information is:
Battlenet: Black#1220
Discord ID: Anyshia#7885

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or comments!