New Reset! and nothing to do...

BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, and Raids
Just opened my weekly cache to get literally the exact same item as last week (actually last weeks had a socket, so this is plain worse), so starting off the reset with a massive disappointment, great start.

Now I am done for the week besides my Raid nights...
  • Killed the world boss, took a whole of 1 minutes since it was at 10% health when I showed up so I cast a few damage spells, healed a few people and got my usual nothing.
  • Islands are repetitive, boring, and rewards next to nothing for the effort.
  • World Quests are unrewarding and the rep can be gained by just doing emissaries for a few more weeks.
  • Mythic+ is a chore, with almost every dungeon having overtuned Bosses/Trash, and odds are I'm getting nothing from the box at the end. Not to mention every key having Tyrannical is just demoralizing. (Not everything has to be challenging content, sometimes we just wanna feel powerful for a few minutes)

What do you guys do to stay motivated, or better yet, even enjoy playing this expansion?

This feels like the Beginning of Cataclysm/WoD all over again.
They say the definition of insanity is to keep repeating the same failed activity over and over again, but I just keep tilting at the seemingly hopeless chance for loot in mythics... assuming someone takes a chance on a warlock and finds out that we aren’t bad at Mythic+ after all.
Just opened my weekly cache to get literally the exact same item as last week .......huh? I feel like I've done this before.....

What was it you said about insanity?
09/25/2018 01:43 PMPosted by Popeonarope
Just opened my weekly cache to get literally the exact same item as last week .......huh? I feel like I've done this before.....

What was it you said about insanity?

It's pretty frustrating. I have gotten zero useful upgrades from the three weekly mythic+ cache. It's even more frustrating this week cause we put in the time for a +10 and it went to a slot that wasn't an upgrade.

On top of all the other lack of loot and fun or enjoyable content, I definitely feel you here.

What keeps me going is playing with friends and family, but most of all having a guild to do organized activities with and people that have similar goals to me in the game, such as achieving AoTC while it is relevant.
Level alts, farm transmog, pray for uncorrupted firehawk drops on atleast one of 20 toons
Blizzard is trying to tell you to stop playing wow and find another game. Don’t you see the big picture here? They aren’t doing anything FOR us but only for them. They want you to get !@#$ty loot, so you’ll play longer. And come back next week. Honestly I haven’t opened my cache. I’m not even excited to, I’m scared to because I’m expecting disappointment
I just want then to fix Mythic+ then I'd have something to do. They are so unenjoyable right now. Every pull feels like you are progressing in a Mythic Raid encounter that gives the loot from a heroic dungeons.