There are no streamers playing Alliance

General Discussion
Really don't care about these pseudo-celebrities.
samuraijake and towelie also play alliance
Doesn't that Towwliee guy play Alliance as well with Horde alts?
most wow streamers play alliance.
Maybe the alliance playerbase has less interest in sitting at their computer watching someone else play a game they could be playing themselves.

I don't understand the appeal. I kinda imagine they all get together and tell for the horde at each other and rub their neckbeards together in solidarity.
10/02/2018 12:52 AMPosted by Solufein
Blizzard sucks at balancing racials. Always have. Even if they buffed Alliance racials if it's an overbuff everyone will swap Alliance and there will be a faction imbalance again but on the other side, and if they don't buff them enough no one will care enough to swap over so it'll remain the way it is.

It is what it is, I guess. Sucks though.

If you watched any of the arena championship matches over the weekend, pretty much every team chose alliance for the racials. Why do people keep using this as an excuse? You can't have the best racials for pvp AND pve.
10/02/2018 03:05 AMPosted by Alaeis
Maybe the alliance playerbase has less interest in sitting at their computer watching someone else play a game they could be playing themselves.

I don't understand the appeal. I kinda imagine they all get together and tell for the horde at each other and rub their neckbeards together in solidarity.

Yeah, I don't understand a group of fans sitting around watching other people playing a game they themselves could be playing.

Boggles my mind that the Super Bowl gets such high viewership.

Bunch of lazy neckbeards.
Asmongold plays alliance and he's a literal god.
Tosan plays Alliance but doesn't play as much because (ch)Air force stuff and less interest in WoW.
10/02/2018 12:50 AMPosted by Humanìty
This imbalance really needs to be addressed. All top guilds and famous streamers are horde.

Fix the racials...
Or how about you "git gud", get a set up, and start working on your stream fan base?

People don't go to streamers because they're Horde or Alliance. They go based on the streamer themselves.
Hazelnuttygames is Alliance as well.
This imbalance really needs to be addressed. All top guilds and famous streamers are horde.

Fix the racials...

All streamers are Horde?

Why don't you start streaming for Alliance then?
Pseudo celebrities? Thats not the issue.

Did any of you watch/are watching the PvP cup lead up to Blizzcon? Majorly Horde v Horde match ups with the occasional Ally team, very rare.

However it is good to see it isn't a Human v Human world any more, but EMFH needs an uptweak, it's pretty damn weak 3 min cd get out of stun that conflicts with talents for impairment removal. Should be 1 min or 45 sec CD.
Swifty?
If you think racials need to be fixed from a PVE perspective right now...and that is why things are imbalanced...

I don't know what to tell you.

Other than you don't know what you are talking about.

But you already did show you dont know what you are talking about by saying the Alliance has no one streaming.
10/02/2018 03:31 AMPosted by Metrics
Asmongold plays alliance and he's a literal god.

Hes a literal neckbeard. Thats about it.
What's a Streamer?
Quin69 plays Alliance, he is an NZ streamer who seems to bounce between 2-4k viewers.
10/02/2018 12:52 AMPosted by Snowfox
10/02/2018 12:52 AMPosted by Smokescreen
Asmon plays human

This is like a zen statement to meditate upon.

Asmongold is awesome tho.

Most other WoW streamers are bland normie pandering streamers while Asmon is over there cleaning up his mold and garbage filled room for $1,000 and somehow makes it into quality content.

I hope that man never changes. We need more streamers like him

Edit - Hi asmon

Fix the racials...
Ummmm Asmogold plays Alliance.....