Look at all of these unsubs

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 9 Next
I've already played through the greatest loss of players in WOW's history. BFA can't top it. Life, and WOW, goes on.
10/03/2018 07:08 PMPosted by Wongo
Genius

instead of bad traits how about good ones.... like a dozen good ones.

Blizzard need to hire this dood fast.

Well just make them all bad so there isn't any hardships
10/03/2018 07:39 PMPosted by Apocalypseqq
10/03/2018 07:08 PMPosted by Dliver
They'll be back! They'll *all* come crawling back, begging for more AP, more world quests and more Azerite, and admitting they were wrong to ever leave us.

how so you do know AP is the worst thing you can get when you need a weapon or some loot but nope all you see is AP 2.0 then you have the Bonus Rolls that has a drop rate for Loot its almost 99% AP and 0.01% for loot from the bonus roll.

I was being sarcastic. I'd already made the executive decision to uninstall this game tonight myself. BFA is like an experiment to see how barebones WoW can get without losing too many players.

And I think they overshot the mark.
"I don't want this to be another Azerite is horrible post but... Azerite is horrible."

The irony beast fed well today.
10/03/2018 07:46 PMPosted by Dliver
I'd already made the executive decision to uninstall this game tonight myself.

Happy trails my friend. You'll be welcomed back if you change your mind.
10/03/2018 07:18 PMPosted by Lazzlow
Obviously you don’t read the forums

People have been saying they are quitting for 14 years straight

They always come back

Well........

If they peaked at 12M back in WoLK, and they've dropped to an estimate of now 3-4M, then that means that your statement is very much false because those ones that "always come back" are those ones that are still among the current sub numbers, which are indeed still shrinking further still.

So no, not many come back if at all.
10/03/2018 07:51 PMPosted by Jamalia
10/03/2018 07:46 PMPosted by Dliver
I'd already made the executive decision to uninstall this game tonight myself.

Happy trails my friend. You'll be welcomed back if you change your mind.

Yep, I'm not one of these "WoW is dead to me" people, just a frequent unsubber since WoD.

BFA has all kinds of problems but it's still worth the occasional month. I do find the forums more entertaining more often than the actual game, though :)
10/03/2018 07:29 PMPosted by Peapöd
I would rather play WoD content any day over BfA content. Thats how much I hate this expansion.

So you'd rather no content over content? Gotcha.
10/03/2018 07:43 PMPosted by Jamalia
I've already played through the greatest loss of players in WOW's history. BFA can't top it. Life, and WOW, goes on.

I mean, I don't have numbers, but going by my own guild/anecdotal experience I wouldn't be surprised if BFA has a truely unprecedented attrition rate.
I won't be surprised if it crashes to 40% or less of legions average player count.
Just a bad day in office, every one have there fit, One less annoying preson not playing, that what i saying
10/03/2018 07:56 PMPosted by Roshta
10/03/2018 07:18 PMPosted by Lazzlow
Obviously you don’t read the forums

People have been saying they are quitting for 14 years straight

They always come back

Well........

If they peaked at 12M back in WoLK, and they've dropped to an estimate of now 3-4M, then that means that your statement is very much false because those ones that "always come back" are those ones that are still among the current sub numbers, which are indeed still shrinking further still.

Ha, if you really expect a game to hold over 12 million players for the past 14 years, you are insane. Times change, people get older. Hell I'm not even sure if I'm gonna retire next expansion. 12 years playing, next year. Thats a very long time.
I'd also like for them to get rid of warforged and titanforged. I benefited from it but now I feel like I can't switch my gear.
It is a big mixture of things I think. It isn't just the azerite gear. It is the azerite gear and everything else or lack of everything else. I have been on here since 07 and I am unsubbing. That says a lot. People are right. They have kept us going on hope and just stringing us a long with each new patch that was suppose to be great then the promise of a new xpac. I remember back when they promised they wouldn't leave us on the same content for extended periods like in *coughs* certain expansions *coughs* and then they did it again. It becomes a how many times are you going to fool me? People are angry and rightfully upset at this point. You are right. I have never saw so many threads on people unsubbing. Not like this and not to this degree. Yeah we saw people go off about the lack of flight and stuff but this is different. This isn't something they can fix by enable flying. And to fix this they need to stop making up excuses and actually communicate and get in touch with the player base. What they are doing clearly isn't working. For a lot of people. Enough for Youtubers to be making videos about all this. It is generating quite a bit of attention. At first I thought it was just me until others started to speak out. At least now I know I am not alone with this. Despite the fact that we can have some real jerks in this community we also have very great, funny and talented people. That is what has kept me around hoping. I am sure many others feel the same. But at some point something has to give and I think it is at that breaking point.
10/03/2018 08:03 PMPosted by Hellglaive
10/03/2018 07:56 PMPosted by Roshta

Well........

Ha, if you really expect a game to hold over 12 million players for the past 14 years, you are insane. Times change, people get older. Hell I'm not even sure if I'm gonna retire next expansion. 12 years playing, next year. Thats a very long time.

Sooooo what you're saying is is that you're agreeing with me then?
Lazy, lazy expansion. Even I could defend Legion through all the RNG whining, but there's nothing to defend this time.
10/03/2018 07:16 PMPosted by Assistance
I've got 41 hours left on my sub and I'm debating resubbing. I'm actually having a good time leveling my shadow priest, but... 100% of the actual fun I'm having is in old content, doing questing zones I haven't done since they redid them in Cataclysm. Once I level an alt to 110, I park it because BfA content is meh at best. If I level one to 120, it's just so I can farm xmogs in WoD / Legion content.
Assistance, you and I don't always see eye to eye but I would miss you here in the forums if you didn't resub. You stay pretty level-headed. Its a good example.
10/03/2018 07:04 PMPosted by Guildielocks
I haven't played every expansion, but I've played BC-Wrath, then WoD-now. I've never had this many friends quit before. I don't want this to be another "Azerite is horrible," post, but man is it ever... It seems like, to me at least, they could easily do many things: get rid of the gold cost to switch traits, nix the bad traits or put like, a dozen traits on each piece, make azerite pieces farmable, idk. I just don't wanna keep losing people because then I'll end up leaving too. I honestly just wish Blizzard had listened to more feedback earlier on, but they always seem so hard focused on doing what they want to, regardless of how it gets received in alpha/beta/PTR. Make wow fun again (or make 5 man raids a thing).

another post I don't understand - why is it my friends/my guild mates are some of the many who are enjoying this game and yours aren't.
Blizzard thought they could run it like a mobile game and get people addicted. Short periods of content that would have to be run daily for maximum progression.

What they failed to see is players either don’t log in daily or they want to play alts. But when we do log on we want to make as much progress as possible. If I can log in 4 days a week and play 30 hours I am fundamentally behind someone who logs in 7 days a week for 10 hours. That should not happen in an mmorpg.
Well id rather WOD than BFA, yeah i said it.
The game's totally screwed up, Ever since 7.3.0 then 7.3.5 compounded with the stat squish everything is totally screwed up.

One thing I noticed in the PTR patch notes when you look it goes back to 7.3.0, I just wonder if they're trying to built everything based off that, Reverting what they done or attempting to anyway, I don't know, I just hate to see this game that I had grown to love go down the tubes.....

Who knows, Only time will tell and my sub time is running out, Started playing Witcher 3 recently, It's interesting, Better then this mess is anyway.