Why I'm rerolling from Ret

Paladin
Demon hunters are squishy. Everytime my team see's a DH he's the focus target. Ret can be countered, yes, but so can any other specs.
I've tried rerolling to every single spec in the game at this point, over the course of legion and BfA. I always go back to Ret. I love the aesthetic, the lore and the playstyle compared to other classes.

I really miss cleansing roots/snares though. Ret was the most fun for me in WotLK, I'd give anything to have that Ret back. It's kind of a pain being Ret ATM with so many purges in the game, but it has always been a pain being Ret in some way or another. I do still think Ret is perfectly viable in PvP though, it's just annoying sitting in roots.
i rerolled FROM dh TO pally. because mobility is all that we have! blizz has !@#$ on DH repeatedly unfortunately.
09/28/2018 05:45 PMPosted by Apoxey
09/27/2018 12:48 AMPosted by Théron
I'll stay here smashing faces in like no other

3/8 lfr

honor level 8

no 2v2

no 3v3

no rbg.

ok

Don't need it, I wreck face just fine. Though to be fair it's not up to date as I do 2v2s else I wouldn't have some of my items.
09/30/2018 10:59 AMPosted by Théron
09/28/2018 05:45 PMPosted by Apoxey

3/8 lfr

honor level 8

no 2v2

no 3v3

no rbg.

ok

Don't need it, I wreck face just fine. Though to be fair it's not up to date as I do 2v2s else I wouldn't have some of my items.

Whoosh of the week there.

He's saying you haven't played enough to know what you are talking about.