Ex Hardcore Warlock LFG, 2 Night

Guild Recruitment
Hi all, I'm looking for a guild to raid with, and maybe do some pvp with (on a diff class until lock is fixed in pvp). I'm currently in school full time while working full time and have a wife. So as you can probably tell, I can't do the same schedule I could in my prime of WoW. This is my 3rd 120 of the expansion, but I wasn't really into Paladin or Monk, so I went back to my trusty old main lock.

I was a hardcore raider on my druid in WotLK and Cata, completing 13/13 H 10M ICC, 12/13 H first tier of Cata, and top 100 H Rag kill. I still have the drive to be competitive and clear content, but it needs to be 6 hours a week raiding. I will be on other nights for things like normal/heroic clears once we're in mythic, and some m+ on off nights as well.

This toon should be raid ready as soon as I get a little time in the warfront and get my LFR done for the week.

Ideal days are Tues/Thurs/Fri/Sat after 8PM EST.

Btag is Luvaria#1971 or you can reply here. I'm willing to server or faction transfer.

Thanks!
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Affiliates of Acherus - Emerald Dream is now in full recruitment for BFA!

We are starting a new guild and are already 80 members strong! We are recruiting all types of players for BFA, be here from the start and watch us grow! We want to have a casual side to the guild but we are also recruiting for a full raid team as well! Raid progression is 8/8N and 7/8H looking to finish H and push Mythic.

Needs:

Tank (preferably Brewmaster)

DPS (especially Warlock, H DH, WW Monk)

Healer (preferably RDruid or Mistweaver)

Any exceptional players will be considered!

We are a core of former CE/AoTC raiders that took a break from semi-hardcore raiding in much of Legion. We are coming back with an aim to get Cutting Edge every raid this xpac with a relaxed schedule. Every raider is expected to be on time and prepared before raid time, the 3 hours we have allotted for raid are for progression. Raid times will be Tues/Thurs 7-10 EST.

** Emerald Dream is an RP server, if you RP in your own time that is fine, raid times are for progression and hard RP will not be tolerated.

Outside of raid we enjoy running higher M+ and the occasional RBG/Arena. No matter what you like to do there is a spot for you here! We just love playing World of Warcraft and some other games and are looking to build a solid family of like minded people.

Add Budäh#1904, Lialystel#1960 for any questions or more information! (ä - alt 0228)
Fusion is formed on Zul'Jin with the sole purpose of pushing mythic content with a hardcore mindset on a two-day, late night schedule, and finding/playing with like minded players to make the most of your game time. Formed by former top 100 US raiders and MDI quality players, we're looking to fill our remainings slots for mythic progress, firstly, and key pushing being a primary focus as well.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? Our players progress varies at the moment, with most players being 7/8H, some being into Mythic already and the other majority already with AOTC. We are building our team rapidly to push mythic, and finish with CE on time comfortably.

When do you raid?

Our raid team runs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11:30pm-3:30am EST (8:30pm-12:30am PST).

What are you recruiting?

We are recruiting players who can prove their former experience preferably, that being said, we are recruiting all classes with a competent player behind them, with ranged DPS being preffered at this point in time.

What are your guild's goals?

Our goals are to clear Mythic Uldir rapidly to get competitive within the server firstly, and then pushing the 2-Night and US rankings both.

Who do I contact for more information, or to inquire?

Speak with one of the recruitment officers, Stormtrix#11257 (Mervix), Fendrith#11244 (Fendrith) or Cryptic#1819 (Cripzy). Or apply at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdVRz7nBXl
Bump, looking for something that doesn’t raid Wednesday
Hello friend! We are recruiting for heroic and potentially mythic progression. We are specifically recruiting dps and heals right now! As well as tanks with a dps offspec(raid spot still guaranteed) we’re not against melee at all just don’t need them as bad. Here is some info on our guild, let me know if you have any questions, best way is to add my bnet Fated#11908 message me anytime. Firstly, our main goal is to create a Guild like the great guilds of old, bc wrath and part of cata pre LFR. A guild where everybody knows everybody. Where you recognize people in voice without even knowing who is online. Where the camaraderie is something to look forward to. <After Shock> has been around since wrath. We’ve got a solid group of close friends from all over and would love to add more

We are recruiting
- Tanks with offspec
- Healers with DPS offspec
- We are open to any dps right now we don’t have too much of any class, def interested in ranged, rogues and dks.

Times available & time zone:
- raid times will be ~10-2 mountain time on Friday and Saturday nights, we also play a lot during the week and daytime hours but nothing is scheduled as of right now. M+ will definitely be a focus for us in bfa.

Server:
- We are on the Sen’jin/Quel’dorei conjoined servers. Combined they’re a mid pop server, not too much not too little.

Faction:
- HORDE

Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:
- Casually Hardcore

Current progression/experience:
- Loads of experience across multiple expansions, not the most hardcore group but we’re not new to raiding
- Currently 7/8n and 1/8h. We haven’t pulled G’huun at all instead focusing on farming the first 7 and focusing on heroic. We started a few weeks late but we’re catching up

Contact info:
- Add my bnet: Fated#11908

Hope to hear from you! Would love to chat
We raid tue/wed for main nights our alt group thursday 8:00-10:30 PM CST(server) we are semi casual guild with mythic goals in mind. If you Want to know more or want an invite add your battle.net down below. feel free to ask any questions you want. We are 8/8 N Uldir 5/8H Uldir
What we need for our main group is mostly ranged dps and one DK tank that can Dps role too. We are looking to recruit the following dps.
Mage=High
warlock=High
Hunter=Medium(any)
Boomkin=High
Spriest=High
Rogue=Medium
Monk=medium
Paladin(ret)=Full
Shaman dps(any)=Medium
Warrior=Low
Demon Hunter= Medium
DeathKnight=High
My Bnet is chrism#1202 & our Discord is https://discord.gg/n6DyVNf

warcraftlogs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/whisperwind/last%20pull%20magic

Wow progress

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/whisperwind/Last+Pull+Magic

Raider IO

https://raider.io/guilds/us/whisperwind/Last%20Pull%20Magic

world of Warcraft direct link

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/whisperwind/Last_Pull_Magic/
We are <Alone>, a seasoned raiding guild on Aerie Peak. Currently recruiting high caliber players for a semi-casual raiding team whose focus is first and foremost mythic raiding progression. We are currently looking for more a few more dps and a healer!

CURERNT PROGRESSION
2/8 M
8/8 H

RAID DAYS
Friday from 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST
Saturday from 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST

OPTIONAL RAID DAYS
Thursday from 8:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST

CONTACTS
Kaylii#1948
Rachel#1391
Kelza#1446

Apply at www.aloneguild.com
bump
Hello!

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a new guild looking to recruit all for a more casual and social guild. We are putting together a core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all levels and play styles. Once we recruit enough members we will be scheduling and organizing guild M+ groups and "open run" nights as well. We plan to also put together a PvP team in the future as our guild grows. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience.

<Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on Sargeras that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights
• Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses
• Weekend Raiding (see times below)
• A more casual environment
• New guild - join and grow/learn with us!
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Friday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled)

Recruitment Needs:
• 1 Tank (open to any class)
• 1+ Off-Tank w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 1-2+ Healer (Rdruid, MW, Shaman highly preferred but open to all healer specs)
• 1+ Off-Healers w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred boomie, spriest, hunt, mage, lock, and melee)
• Raid Leader(s) - preferably someone who has at least full NM experience to get our group progressing quickly into HM/Mythic. Open to a collaborative or co-leaders setup as well.
• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

Thanks for your consideration!
Bump
Hey there!

<Pound Syndrome> on US-Mannoroth is a rapidly growing raiding guild focused on progressing through heroic and mythic raids in a timely manner. We are currently seeking ranged DPS classes, but are open to recruiting all roles.

Why join us?

1.) We are extremely supportive of all of our members and offer guild repairs, flasks, materials for crafting, potions, and enchants for all of our members.
2.) We have stellar communication during raids and have well-defined goals that we lay out before each raid.
3.) We are very accountable towards our members. We hold everyone to the same standard.
4.) We are organized with our progression; we have a system for carrying out encounters..

So far, we have cleared:
Normal: 8/8
Heroic: 5/8

Our raid times are:
Tues: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM EST.
Thurs: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM EST.
Sat/Sun are tentative days and will be chosen after the raid has concluded on Thursdays.

I look forward to talking to you! Please feel free to contact me at either of the below methods. We will be more than willing to assist in paying for your server transfers.

Therapeutics:
Bnet - Raychele#1685

Zaluna:
Bnet - bitterneff#1466
Discord - BitterNeff#9593

Pounderr/Poundina:
Bnet - TCowboy#1505
Hey,

I think my guild <Syntax Error> on Mal'ganis might be a good fit for you.

We're a group of experienced raiders pushing to clear Mythic on a 2x 6/hour per week raid schedule. We're mostly ex-hardcore raiders and older players who want progression but can’t commit to hardcore schedules. Our raid lead has been leading since AQ40. We are recruiting to fill out our 20 man roster.

Schedule
Tuesday / Friday 9 - 12 CST
(Optional) Normal Thursday 9 - 12 CST

We push M+ on non-raid evenings and often have two M+ groups going on weekends.

What we're looking for
I don’t care what your class is as long as you’re a good player. Feral druid? Outlaw Rogue? Shaman? Come apply! We're looking for players who show up on time, prepared, and research the fights before hand. We want players who focus on mechanics, volunteer for soaks, and play their class instead of their spec. Discord is required.

Contact
Contact via Discord
Raid Leader: Blind#8000
GM: BlueIntimacy#1207

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Syntax+Error
Hey, I think you'd be a great fit with us!

Raid Times
Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server)
Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server)
*Off night carries/clears Tuesday 9:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad Server)

Current Prog - 1/8M, 7/8H, 8/8N

Immediate Openings
- All Cutting Edge DPS/Healers/Tanks

About
Semi-casual guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. Looking for quality players that know their class and experienced officers as we finalize our raid roster.

Activities
    Gambling
    PVP/RBGS
    Gold Carries
    M+ Key Pushing

Recruiting
Post in our recruitment thread on https://discord.gg/7ZtVTDN or add Shramwow#1847 so we can get in contact with you.
[US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> 8/8N and 4/8H is a Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content. We are currently recruiting for BFA.

High Priority
Healers
DPS with healer offspec
Ranged DPS

Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)

Trial Process
If you are interested in being a core raider, it is a two week trial process. The trial process will be based off attendance, performance, and how you fit with the guild. At the end of the two week's the GM and officers will vote and let you know.

Required Addons
DBM or BigWigs
WeakAuras2

Voice
Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]
Your ilvl is incredibly low, and we can't take people's word being 'ex-hardcore'/'top##' without logs or references, however, we're looking to recruit long term - locks in preparation for Mythic Ghuun. Would like to at least chat with you to see if we're a fit for each other.

Server: <Mist> Area-52
Progression: 3/8M Uldir, 11/11M CE AtBT
Raid Nights: Tuesday, Wednesday 8:30-11:30 EST (optional Thursday gold sales runs [heroic sales/mount sales etc], and we do not extend)
Trial period can last anywhere between 1-3 weeks.

Bnet: crzypck#1923, Hugglez#1752, Basillica#11746
Discord: Huggles#2537, Basillica#1693

More info, why we're recruiting certain classes/roles, and guild history & about us located at our recruitment link: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762256130
Glip Glop, Illidan, is an EST Horde guild with members who have raided on and off together for years. Aside from raiding, members regularly run mythic + and PVP together. We look to foster a positive, friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. Most of our members are over 25 but all are welcome as long as they can bring a mature attitude to progression raiding. We recently transferred from the Magtheridon server because of low population and have quickly built a 40+ person social and active guild. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of please read on!

We are currently 2/8 Mythic and 8/8 heroic in Uldir and starting mythic on Tuesday.

Raid Times:
Tuesdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 12pm EST
Thursdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 12pm EST
Sundays | 6pm | Casual/Optional Normal Raid

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently recruiting all DPS for mythic Mythic and Heroic Uldir. That said, all players are encouraged to apply for off-night raiding and Mythic plus.

Please contact Deerax#11348, Lightrath#1712, Montag#11525, or Lingus#1676 for more information. Thank you!
Hey, I was browsing the forums and think you may be a good fit for our team. Here’s a little bit of information about who we are:

Adventurer <Stormrage> (1/8M - 8/8H) is a guild founded in October of 2017. We strive to down all the content that is thrown our way at an efficient pace. We choose to only raid two days of the week to allow for our members to enjoy life in Azeroth and with their family and friends outside of it. We are a larger guild with multiple raid teams, so you will consistently find people on during the day/night to run keys, PVP, or just stay up and chat with. If you like any of these things, you’ll have no trouble fitting in.

We are currently seeking highly skilled applicants to help fill our mythic raid roster and help us to attain our goals.

Raid Times:
Friday-Saturday -- 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST

Thursday (Optional Heroic Night) -- 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST

We do ask that our applicants have:
  • Previous mythic raiding experience
  • Interest in bettering yourself along with your character
  • Willing to put in what it takes to be a high end mythic raider, it is not abnormal if we are close to a kill to extend our raid
  • We expect you to know the fights ahead of time, we will post our strategies on discord, so please be a willing and active participant on the server
  • We will offer criticism of your play if we feel that it is lacking or if we feel there are other ways you could be doing things to reach your potential
  • Be over the age of 21, we will be willing to make exceptions if you are mature, we do not have tolerance for racism, sexism, etc.
  • We also request you keep at least a 90% raid attendance
  • Other raid info:
    We realize that personal loot is locked in this expansion, but we still use a loot council if the item is not an upgrade for the individual. We feel that this is the best course to properly gear all of our members.

We would love to chat with you if you feel that you would be a good fit to our family.
    Elienore (GM)
    BTAG: Decoy#12466
    Panda (Recruiter)
    BTAG: Novakaine#1566
    Enomina (Recruiter)
    BTAG: Kaiksine#1872

Please join our discord and message Elienore if you would like to chat further:
    https://discord.gg/3Qzpfsr
    <Edging> is a newly formed late night Mythic guild led by a former top 3 US-guild raider.

We aim to clear content raiding 2 nights a week:
    Tuesday/Thursday 9-1PST 11-3PM CST

Currently 2/8 Mythic as of Now...

Our raid leader has experience raiding at the highest level and leading a two night guild.

If you're a decent player and person then we want you. Chill atmosphere. We want to clear content and enjoy the game/content/experience simultaneously.

Please contact me with any questions you may have
    Bologna#1440
    Sasha#12762

Thank you for your time, best of luck in your search for the right guild