Lets talk Betrayal

Story Forum
10/04/2018 12:03 AMPosted by Deanor
I believe I have concrete evidences for the above statements

I'll bet you do.

How about we have a different thread instead? Let's try to say something nice about the other faction that we think might surprise people across the isle;

I think the Alliance does the best 'Lion' motif, aesthetically, out of any lion-centric IP out there. You guys really rock that mane.

The Alliance is righteous. Not self righteous, but righteous. They are legitimately good characters, even to the point of frustration, and in existing they make the world a better place.
If you don't want to follow the warchief then maybe don't swear a blood oath of slavery to the warchief.
10/04/2018 10:38 AMPosted by Lena
If you don't want to follow the warchief then maybe don't swear a blood oath of slavery to the warchief.

is it slavery if it is done out of free will?
I play both factions in equivalent amounts, so I'll just say what I like about both of them.

I love trolls and goblins, aesthetics and lore. Dazar'alor has to be one of my favourite cities and I am so excited to finally get a SUPER tall Zandalari babe. I love the comedic relief that a lot of Horde quests offer as well, questing in Azshara made me laugh out loud on a couple occasions.

For Alliance, I love Night Elves and Worgen for the same reasons. Teldrassil is/was my favourite city in the game and I love Alliance mounts. I also love leveling in Alliance zones, Duskwood being my favourite zone in base game.
I like how much ‘clutter’ and furniture is in Alliance buildings, to the point of jealousy. I feel too many Horde buildings are either empty shells on the inside, or have no room to put things in.

The Alliance buildings feel more “lived in” and I love that.
10/04/2018 12:08 AMPosted by Sattele
After she burn the tree, when she said the whole thing was Saurfang's strategy (so hence his fault), when it was actually her strategy.

It was. His strategy all hitched on killing Malfurion and/or Tyrande to crush the Night Elves will to fight. He disobeyed Sylvanas and let Malfurion go. He developed the entire plan it was never Sylvanas'.
10/04/2018 10:42 AMPosted by Fergus
10/04/2018 10:38 AMPosted by Lena

is it slavery if it is done out of free will?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voluntary_slavery
10/04/2018 10:24 AMPosted by Kirango
I absolutely adore draenei women.

Everyone does.

I'm convinced that it's an inherent part of their race that everyone's attracted to their women.
10/04/2018 11:41 AMPosted by Phlynch

Everyone does.

I'm convinced that it's an inherent part of their race that everyone's attracted to their women.

It's that waggle!
I have a thing for the British Werewolf aesthetic, I think Gilneas should be reclaimed by the end of the Xpac, with Portal - Auction Houses- and all City commodities .

I feel like the Worgen have one of the most rich Lore opportunities within the Alliance excluding the Night elves.

First of all, their royal family is the coolest out there. You got a king that is a Silver daddy , 1 Badass rogue princess , A ghost son and a soft spoken Granny like Queen.

On top of that we have Lorna Crowley leading their Brigade. And her father a previous detractor of the Kingdom is now a Badass Worgen alpha.

And yet Blizzard neglects their Lore so hard. The characters only appear to be make the protagonists ( Most of the time, Mary Sue Wrynn) and Their Druid token character became an animal nanny in Legion, instead of being a baddas Harvest Witch Werewolf that preys on the enemies.
10/04/2018 10:42 AMPosted by Fergus
free will
eye twitches

Also Zandalari gals. I'm a fan.

Yeah they are extremely hot for a bunch of pixels ;P
10/04/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Freckles
I have a thing for the British Werewolf aesthetic, I think Gilneas should be reclaimed by the end of the Xpac, with Portal - Auction Houses- and all City commodities .

The least- the very least, they could do is put the dragon lady outside to time travel you back to Gilneas before the Cataclysm. I think it would have the best aesthetics out of any alliance city. Most of them are good and all, but I think the only one i really like alot is Ironforge.
10/04/2018 08:38 AMPosted by Hahahahahaha
10/04/2018 12:03 AMPosted by Sattele
I don't think you can call it a betrayal if the warchief has betrayed you first.
In that case it's impossible for Sylvanas to betray Saurfang since he betrayed her first by letting Malf go.

He did not betray Sylvannas because there was no prior agreement (a presumptive contract) of "Malfurion must die" between them.
Coolio. You mind sharing that evidence or should we just take your word for it?

I would certainly do it when I get more free time during the weekend
... tauren, love those guys.
It was. His strategy all hitched on killing Malfurion and/or Tyrande to crush the Night Elves will to fight. He disobeyed Sylvanas and let Malfurion go. He developed the entire plan it was never Sylvanas'.[/quote]

I don't think you have read the book "a good war" and I encourage you to read it 1st.

No, it was Sylvannas' plan laid out to Saurfang (the Horde).

The Horde objective is to capture Teldrassil, hence dividing the alliance.

Sylvannas's objective is to kill Malfurion&Tyrande in order to kill hope.
... Silvermoon's really pretty
Replied I already posted in another thread.

I love Saurfang, however my deepest fear is him becoming one of the boy in blue. With a lion belt buckle and the mace to match it, a nice parallel to his brother if you think about it : P I think this would disqualified him as a hero of the horde, if it were to happen... still would be a cool story thought.

As for Sylvana, her story been build up since WotLK and some believe she is controlled by some old god. Either Way I am waiting for the pay off of that story before i decide to take arm against yet another warchief.