So I finally started playing Horde side

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 2 3 8 Next
Yeah. We totally do. Sylvanas personally congratulates us too. Encourages, even. Then we immediately go check out some innocent dwarven archaeologists and kill them. Take their things and give it to the elves (because what're you going to do with some dumb old bones?).
09/28/2018 08:48 AMPosted by Zhiifang
I mean, they kidnapped children in Pandaria and held them for ransom. I would not be surprised if this was true.

Okay two questions.
When did that happen? I don't even remember that part.
And where can I get that shirt?
09/28/2018 09:03 AMPosted by Haylan
09/28/2018 08:48 AMPosted by Zhiifang
I mean, they kidnapped children in Pandaria and held them for ransom. I would not be surprised if this was true.

Okay two questions.

Both factions enslave the local population, then militarized some other locals and brought the sha out.

Good times
09/28/2018 09:46 AMPosted by Lamunadra
Okay two questions.

Both factions enslave the local population, then militarized some other locals and brought the sha out.

Good times

Was it WoD or later in Mist they nerfed dungeon xp? I feel like I skipped a lot of MoP's storyline.
09/28/2018 08:58 AMPosted by Buliss
Yeah. We totally do. Sylvanas personally congratulates us too. Encourages, even. Then we immediately go check out some innocent dwarven archaeologists and kill them. Take their things and give it to the elves (because what're you going to do with some dumb old bones?).
Sylvanas personally invited me to lick Nathanos' dirt star because I ate a Kul Tiran child. This is absolutely 110% true. I am not making it up and people are also not having wild overreactions over a video game.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=52019/precious-ribbon
09/28/2018 09:51 AMPosted by Stag
09/28/2018 08:58 AMPosted by Buliss
Sylvanas personally invited me to lick Nathanos' dirt star because I ate a Kul Tiran child. This is absolutely 110% true. I am not making it up and people are also not having wild overreactions over a video game.

Boy, I need that quest line in my life.
Same, is it on WoWhead? I'm not sure if I'm in that part of the war campaign..
09/28/2018 06:37 AMPosted by Vashta
gr8 b8, m8

09/28/2018 05:50 AMPosted by Immgar
Well, this is bait if I ever saw it.

I want to address this. I was Horde throughout every expansion since Wrath.

I feel a bit of a whiplash from how out of character the Horde story kind of feels. I want to commiserate with others that feel the same.

If you like the Horde story. Good. And great.

For me though, I keep running into story beats that I sorta feel disgusted with.

I bet it's nothing compared to what those orphans must be feeling, you monster.
Why are we still doing this? Did you think someone who was diehard Horde was gonna realize they used a whipping sound effect and switch to Alliance?

They used a whipping sound effect in a random quest, and you're turning it into a Breitbart story. Who cares. We're fighting a war with no direct conflict over magic rocks that do non-descript important things. Every other HOUR there's a thread about "Ooh boy. HOHOHOHO BOOOOOY! You will not BELIEVE what the Horde did now. It's gonna shock you to the core. You'll throw up in your mouth, you have no idea. You will not believe this."

Uh yes I will. It's just that it's... really not a big deal at this point. It's gonna suck until Sylvanas is dethroned and the Horde goes back to being good. Ish. If you want to do this every day until that happens, go for it, i guess.
im personally holding out for the day when everyone who hates this game.....

unsub

its gonna be good times
09/28/2018 10:29 AMPosted by Lamunadra

unsub

its gonna be good times

I actually really like the Alliance story and dealing with all the problems Kul'Tiras has and helping refugees out.
09/28/2018 10:29 AMPosted by Lamunadra

unsub

its gonna be good times
As a person guilty of it at times, I can promise, some people like complaining about the game more than they could ever hate it. The two aren't always related. It's just super fun to post memetastic, hyperbolic criticisms.
"Breaking news: Alli says Horde sucks; more at 11. And also every day, ever."
Neato. Someone put this much effort into this post. Must be a slow day at work. Anyway, I need to go back to whipping children and eating babies. Love ya', miserable person #1,067.
09/28/2018 10:44 AMPosted by Borgg

the ironic thing here is that Layam was Horde for like 500 years and just switched a few months ago or w/e

so it's a Horde player saying the Horde sucks
09/28/2018 07:20 AMPosted by Haylan
09/28/2018 06:37 AMPosted by Vashta
gr8 b8, m8

09/28/2018 05:50 AMPosted by Immgar
Well, this is bait if I ever saw it.

I want to address this. I was Horde throughout every expansion since Wrath.

I feel a bit of a whiplash from how out of character the Horde story kind of feels. I want to commiserate with others that feel the same.

If you like the Horde story. Good. And great.

For me though, I keep running into story beats that I sorta feel disgusted with.

You've been playing Horde since Wrath, but the idea that kids get a beating for misbehaving is out of step to you?

Son, you ain't played Horde since *Wednesday* if that seems strange.
09/28/2018 10:50 AMPosted by Baenura

yea but he was a bloof
09/28/2018 10:44 AMPosted by Borgg

the ironic thing here is that Layam was Horde for like 500 years and just switched a few months ago or w/e

And yet, it isn't, because he's Alli now. So...
09/28/2018 11:05 AMPosted by Lamunadra

yea but he was a bloof

the biggest thinkies

09/28/2018 11:20 AMPosted by Borgg

And yet, it isn't, because he's Alli now. So...

i'm gonna start posting on my Horde character about how much i love eating children