So I finally started playing Horde side

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 4 5 6 8 Next
I am now formally upgrading this thread to a hullabaloo. I'll let Azhaar dictate any further escalation into kerfluffle territory.
Man I don't think I have a license to participate in hullabaloos anymore, the tiff application was way easier to understand and didn't need two forms of photo I.D.
Well then get out.
This was almost a kerfuffle for a minute there, but that requires more than one person to be butthurt and the onlookers to be equally engaged. When everyone else just stands around making fun it's a snit.
09/28/2018 12:55 PMPosted by Zhiifang
You just proved my point, you know that right?
You just posted the NPC's names being labeled as volunteers and mayor only making an assumption they are being held against there will.

....You also even stated one being worse....

So I'm guessing you just read their names and not what they were actually saying. Reading what they're saying makes a pretty good argument that they were being held against their will.

But of course the Alliance can do no wrong so that obviously wasn't the case, right?

09/28/2018 01:36 PMPosted by Azhaar
This was almost a kerfuffle for a minute there, but that requires more than one person to be butthurt and the onlookers to be equally engaged. When everyone else just stands around making fun it's a snit.

I'm trying.
09/28/2018 10:06 AMPosted by Bebbit
09/28/2018 09:51 AMPosted by Stag
...Sylvanas personally invited me to lick Nathanos' dirt star because I ate a Kul Tiran child. This is absolutely 110% true. I am not making it up and people are also not having wild overreactions over a video game.

Boy, I need that quest line in my life.

There are fanfic challenges that would be all over that idea like white on rice.
09/28/2018 01:01 PMPosted by Ursuola
I'm a little confused about our definitions. Does this qualify as a meltdown?
]

I'd say it's a wank.
09/28/2018 01:36 PMPosted by Bebbit
09/28/2018 12:55 PMPosted by Zhiifang
You just proved my point, you know that right?
You just posted the NPC's names being labeled as volunteers and mayor only making an assumption they are being held against there will.

....You also even stated one being worse....

So I'm guessing you just read their names and not what they were actually saying. Reading what they're saying makes a pretty good argument that they were being held against their will.

But of course the Alliance can do no wrong so that obviously wasn't the case, right?

09/28/2018 01:36 PMPosted by Azhaar

I'm trying.

If you go back to pages 3 and 2, I was not going off the names alone.

Granted it's implyed they are being taken over however the writing just never mentions enslavement or annexation. (Something I was going to tell the guy I was originally talking to but....yeah)
we should grind all the pandaren into meat to make burgers with
Oh hello person I don't know. Since you're psychic what number am I thinking of to?

We're mildly acquainted good sir. You hurt my feelings.
Lies. Goblins don't have feelings. That's a scientific fact.
lets put the pandaren in zoos
09/28/2018 02:48 PMPosted by Liotuse
You wouldn't say that if you knew what I put in my body.
I just snapped them with a beach towel. Same result!
09/28/2018 03:50 PMPosted by Zenrao
09/28/2018 02:48 PMPosted by Liotuse
You wouldn't say that if you knew what I put in my body.

i know what goes in there, you were the one that called me over in the first place
09/28/2018 03:56 PMPosted by Liotuse
i know what goes in there, you were the one that called me over in the first place
WOW. The craigslist ad said "discreet". Doesn't that mean anything anymore?
09/28/2018 02:56 PMPosted by Golderoy
Oh hello person I don't know. Since you're psychic what number am I thinking of to?

We're mildly acquainted good sir. You hurt my feelings.
On both points I sincerely doubt it
*takes a glance at thread*

Is there some sort of in game achievement for forum pvp or..?
*backstabs Karma with a transmogged Brewfest stein*

Achievement Unlocked: Fancy a Cuppa?
I think I'm getting like 24% of a level with a BG win, so if you don't like the quests just... go on rampant murder campaign of your very own... hmm....