@eyecandy

Ravenholdt and Twisting Nether
Sorry/NotSorry for killing you so many times last night. My guild RP's Kul Tiran Marines and we were in the middle of an RP event in the Proudmoore Barracks when you were trying to do your quest. It would have been woefully OOC for us to let you go HAM on those NPCs.

I applaud your unwavering determination though. *salute*
So let me get this right you and an unknown number of Alliance camped some random Hordie and then you make the @post at him. You're proud of that one?
I get that people automatically get defensive on the forums, but no.. re-read what I posted.

We actually wanted to PM him while this was going on and let him know to hold off on rezzing for a few minutes while we wrapped up our RP event, but he kept rezzing and continued trying to free the prisoners there (our RP event is directly related to those prisoners), so we felt kinda bad killing him all those times.

No ill will intended - just reaching out to a Hordie who displayed some pretty relentless determination and let him know we weren't trying to be dicks.
I re-read it and you didn't state most of that in your OP. Either way, seems really lame of you.
Sounds like Battle for Azeroth to me
Just another example of a PvPbro hiding behind RP. Despicable!
09/29/2018 07:05 PMPosted by Peppersteps
So let me get this right you and an unknown number of Alliance camped some random Hordie and then you make the @post at him. You're proud of that one?

RP on an RP server.

09/30/2018 06:23 PMPosted by Nuck
Sounds like Battle for Azeroth to me

And, finally, someone who's actually from the server chimes in!