Please add a skip for Eonar the Life-bender

General Discussion
It seems nearly impossible to get a group these days to be able to kill this boss on mythic. Not sure why this fight is so difficult for people but even having a full group of 120s its hard to get people to understand how to do mechanics properly and as soon as you have 1-2 wipes on this people leave making it exponentially harder to get new people to be able to continue the antorus run.

I know a lot of people are going to just say l2p or w/e but eventually we're going to want to be able to solo this raid and we shouldn't need a full group of 120s. I've tried to kill this boss 3 weeks in a row with all of the groups falling apart at this boss.
If you think that Eonar is hard then you haven't been to the bridge yet. Mythic Antorus still needs you to do the mechanics or it will wipe you, I recommend typing in /rw telling them what to do. Don't blame the players for not understanding.
09/30/2018 02:46 PMPosted by Milkslave
If you think that Eonar is hard then you haven't been to the bridge yet. Mythic Antorus still needs you to do the mechanics or it will wipe you, I recommend typing in /rw telling them what to do. Don't blame the players for not understanding.

You think I havent done that? When i say ive tried 3 weeks in a row I didnt lead all of those raids but every single one of those raids had the fight properly explained before hand and groups were sorted properly. You're also missing the point that people want to eventually be able to solo old raids. So next expansion when antorus finally becomes "legacy" content it would be nice to not have to get 19 other people.
Just wait until the next expansion, when EZ-Mode kicks in for Legion content.