The warrior class is dead

Warrior
Early in BFA we looked good on the ARMs front. Now, the only reason 1 warrior gets an invite now to a real raid is for battle shout. The warrior has truly become bottom tier tank and DPS.
0/10 better luck next time.
I don't know.. I think I'm only an average player (maybe even slightly above average?!?!?) but I feel like I pull my weight and the group I raid with keeps inviting me back so it must not be all bad.

And I play fury, not that fotm arms spec.
10/02/2018 08:57 PMPosted by Gobo
Early in BFA we looked good on the ARMs front. Now, the only reason 1 warrior gets an invite now to a real raid is for battle shout. The warrior has truly become bottom tier tank and DPS.

???
Maybe you are doing something wrong. Im in top 3 DPS in my guild, along with Hunters and Warlock.
Bottom tier dps.....hahahahahaha.

1/10
Sometimes people aren't going to get invited to a raid if their performance shows they aren't good performers. Sorry you didn't make the cut.

Obvious troll; ignorance to a class and general statements with no supporting evidence is very credible. Good job.
If warrior is dead, please ress 'em up, !@#$ needs killin' and we are damn good at it.
I tank for my guild and we enjoy the game so...

Warriors are dead... LONG LIVE THE WARRIORS!
That's why I top the DPS in raids
The problem with all Warriors, is you only have one warrior main. I personally play 5 120 warriors. I do this simply based on the fact that Warrior is the best class. Yes this is my forum warrior, they call her Wheyfu.
Arms warriors are great what are you talking about? Fury is stepping up too but need more defences. Honestly they should have die by the sword since they have TWO 2H weapons. Not sure why arms get that and def stance and we get what one 2 min CD. Prot warriors need ALOT of love to be worth it. Honestly no idea what to do with them IP huge rage cost with no real return since one use is chunked away instantly. They bring nothing to the table. M+ you take them if your healer wants to go for platinum healing rank. Raids you take them if they are a IRL friend or someone you have played with forever and just feel bad for them.
I ran LFR last night trying to get some tank gear; I lack a 1h and shield. Topped meters at ~18kDPS over all. Zul trash I peaked at 105k; only to die about seven seconds later. XD
10/04/2018 06:19 AMPosted by Bangheal
I ran LFR last night trying to get some tank gear; I lack a 1h and shield. Topped meters at ~18kDPS over all. Zul trash I peaked at 105k; only to die about seven seconds later. XD

105k over 1 second or something like that. what happened in that lfr? Did they stack 300 krug cause otherwise that sound like BS to me.
10/04/2018 08:14 AMPosted by Zorop
105k over 1 second or something like that. what happened in that lfr? Did they stack 300 krug cause otherwise that sound like BS to me.

Hehe, same.
"Bottom tier DPS"

Just pulled 14.2k at Heroic Zul last night only 2nd to guildie hunter (15.1k)......

While prot is clearly at the bottom of BfA tank rankings - and so unbalanced as to not be viable in mythic raiding - and while I don't understand the coming Arms nerfs at all, Fury is still a viable spec at any level. Prot is fine for normal and OK-ish for heroic.
10/04/2018 11:56 AMPosted by Razeo
"Bottom tier DPS"

Just pulled 14.2k at Heroic Zul last night only 2nd to guildie hunter (15.1k)......

Just in case you did not actually realize, 14k on Zul is terrible. MM hunters do more damage.

10/04/2018 02:47 PMPosted by Chewings
While prot is clearly at the bottom of BfA tank rankings

With guardian druid**

and so unbalanced as to not be viable in mythic raiding

Not remotely true**

and while I don't understand the coming Arms nerfs at all

There are no coming arms nerfs?

Prot is fine for normal and OK-ish for heroic.

Prot has tanked up to mythrax so far, so I think that counts for "ok"
10/04/2018 05:58 AMPosted by Fluery
Prot warriors need ALOT of love to be worth it. Honestly no idea what to do with them IP huge rage cost with no real return since one use is chunked away instantly. They bring nothing to the table. M+ you take them if your healer wants to go for platinum healing rank. Raids you take them if they are a IRL friend or someone you have played with forever and just feel bad for them.

Prot warriors have done up to +16 and 7/8 mythic Uldir. That's several magnitudes of progression more than you have managed.

Throwing it out there.
10/04/2018 11:56 AMPosted by Razeo
"Bottom tier DPS"

Just in case you did not actually realize, 14k on Zul is terrible. MM hunters do more damage. "

Says the lvl 1 troll; also Raidbots would disagree.
10/04/2018 07:24 PMPosted by Razeo
also Raidbots would disagree.

Explain this to me like I'm three, because that makes absolutely no sense.