New to warlock.

Warlock
Hello there,

I'm new to warlock and caster in general...

I fell in love with the destruction spec, easiest leveling of my life. took me 2 days max to get 120. felt good until...

Now, i reached around 345-350 ilvl... And i feel like i can't do any damages in dungeons... At the same ilvl my DH was doing 10-12k dps, while on my warlock i'm just above 6.5k - 7k.
I wont talk about arena, i'm low rating but it's a pain anyways. perma cc/interupt/kicked blablabla.

Is destruction a bad spec right now?
I'm probably also doing pretty bad in rotations, so any advices are welcome.
If you have to ask if Destro is a bad spec in PVP you're probably awful at PVP to begin with which only makes this worse.

Yes. Destro is probably the 2nd worst PVP spec(only above MM hunter and excluding tanks).
10/03/2018 05:08 PMPosted by Heckindoggo
If you have to ask if Destro is a bad spec in PVP you're probably awful at PVP to begin with which only makes this worse.

Yes. Destro is probably the 2nd worst PVP spec(only above MM hunter and excluding tanks).

Well to begin with, last time I played was MoP and I was a rogue or maybe a mage cant remember.

And to finish with, I played DH when i started to play again which is a 2 buttons class, dealing tons of damages with low effort.
I'm actually doing pretty good in pvp. The only issues I run into are people who out gear me or those who are actually good with their class. Most people I play against just mash buttons and expect the win.

Warlocks have to stack their CC's. Here is a pvp video that helped me a lot in how to use warlocks abilities. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erpj0KkIHEM

As for PVE I'm hitting around 7.1k but I think it has more to do with my rotation and not the class. If you're having issues go to icy veins or look up youtube videos.

If you're still having major issues despite all of this then Warlock isn't for you.
Hey there. I also love playing destruction i feel like its the coolest warlock spec green fire and all. Im running into the same type of problems that you are im ilvl 345 trying to stack haste i have it around 17% i'm usually gettin 7-8k in raids and dungeon bosses. Not really sure what i'm doing wrong. any insight from some seasoned destro locks would be helpful.