350 Balance Druid LF Heroic Guild

Guild Recruitment
350 Balance Druid LF Heroic Guild
I am currently 6/8 Normal. Not in core group in current guild and the second group I am in can not get enough people online to raid

Looking for a 1 or 2 night a week guild.

willing to change factions if things are the right fit.

Been playing since vanilla, was a hard core raider back in BC and in to Wrath, Then got married had kids and became a semi-hardcore to casual raider. Have raided in all expansions.

started off as a Healing Priest (Vanilla), move to play shadow (BC - WoD)

For legion I switched to a Rouge (have AOTC on all legion content)

currently for BFA I am a Balanced Druid, I have found I enjoy Ranged DPS more than melee DPS
Hi Itzey, we are currently 7/8N 3/8H and looking for some more DPS to round out our roster, we raid Tues/Wed from 9pm-Midnight server (eastern) time. If that's peaked your interest feel free to add me and we can discuss this in more detail.
Sataraa#1236
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Hey Itzey!

I'm the raid leader for <Ominous Latin Word>, an Alliance guild on the server Blackhand. We are actively looking for dps/flex players to fill our ranks on our Progression team. Currently, we are 8/8N and 5/8H placing us in the Top 10 on the server for Progression. We are very laid back and lenient when it comes to absences. If you're interested in learning more, please feel free to check out our post on Reddit using the link below!

https://www.reddit.com/r/wowguilds/comments/9lcame/usablackhandgalakrondominous_latin_word_58h/
<Luminosity> on US-Aggramar
We are Currently 7/8 Normal and 4/8 Heroic. We are Currently looking for DPS but are open to all exceptional raiders. We are a guild growing at a phenomenal rate. We enjoy other content outside of raiding with PvP, T-mog runs, old content, we even have a player into pet battling, but he’s kind of weird. Our Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 7-10 CST. We’d love to have you!

If you’re interested, please contact
Grimm <Clive#1770>
Moose <Moose#13626>
We look forward to hearing from you
HI Itzey.
We are currently 8/8N and 5/8H
We are on Thrall realm, but can cross realm you in for now.

We raid Tue & Wed 9pm-12am EST

For more info check this thrall forum post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769326863

or you can just add me Azotorp#1368 and msg me
If you are considering server transfer take a look at <Dark Clan of Fenris>. We are a casual raiding/pvp guild. No assigned spots or required attendance. We fill the group with who we have so that all members have a chance to participate.

Currently 8/8N, 5/8H.

Raid Times 6-8pm PST:
Tues Normal Uldir
Wed - Thurs Heroic Uldir
Fri - Sat RBGs
Monday Mythic +

Message me for more details
Oraye#1196
Dear future raiders,

<Pound Syndrome> on US-Mannoroth Horde is a rapidly growing raiding guild focused on progressing through heroic and mythic raids in a timely manner. We are currently seeking ranged DPS classes, but are open to recruiting all roles.

So far, we have cleared:
Normal: 8/8
Heroic: 5/8

Our raid times are:
Tues: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM EST.
Thurs: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM EST.
Sat/Sun are tentative days and will be chosen after the raid has concluded on Thursdays.

Why join us?

1.) We are extremely supportive of all of our members and offer guild repairs, flasks, materials for crafting, potions, and enchants for all of our members.
2.) We have stellar communication during raids and have well-defined goals that we lay out before each raid.
3.) We are very accountable towards our members. We hold everyone to the same standard.
4.) We are organized with our progression; we have a system for carrying out encounters.

Why should we pick you? Additionally, our expectations of our raiding core:

1.) You want to progress through Heroic/Mythic raids at a reasonable pace with guys that love to banter.
2.) You are prompt, organized, and provide constructive criticism.
3.) You actively contribute to the welfare of the guild. This could be done through helping to gear alts, farm mats for the guild bank, research boss fights, etc.
4.) You read and learn every boss fight before any attempt is made.
5.) You understand your role, and everyone else’s role, in every boss fight.
6.) You can communicate clearly in discord.
7.) You want to pound raid bosses into the ground.

Please feel free to contact us at either of the below methods. We will be more than willing to assist in paying for your server transfers.

Raid Officer: Zaluna
Bnet - bitterneff#1466
Discord - BitterNeff#9593

General Manager: Therapeutics
Bnet: Raychele#1685
Discord - Rayy#0227

Guild Master: Pounderr
Bnet - TCowboy#1505
Discord - jisele#8911
<Ropegang> are a semi hardcore progression guild on Frostmourne run by experienced GM/Officer's with great leadership skills. We always like to find the fine line between semi hardcore raiding and still having fun and enjoying each other’s company with mythic+, raids, pvp etc.

Currently 7/8 N 5/8H Uldir

Raid Times:
All time is in Server Time - Frostmourne
Wednesday: 6:30-9:30pm
Friday: 6:30 - 9:30pm (optional)
Sunday: 6:30-9:30pm

Oganius (GM) - Shigz#1485
Alwayslucky (CM) - brandon92#1794
Vorghis (CM) - MagnumOpus#1132
[H]<Red Light District> [US-Tichondrius] is a late night raiding guild focused on progression. During WotLK, we were a Top 10 Alliance guild on [US-Korgath] under the name of [A]<Heroes After Dark>. We are looking to fill our roster again for heroic/mythic raiding and mythic+.

We currently do our 8/8 Normal Uldir Runs on Tuesdays and run our Heroic Uldir on Thursdays (currently pugging spots as we don't have a full roster yet). If you'd like to come on our runs before making a decision feel free to message me before raid time and I can save you a spot.

-Raid Times-
(subject to change as roster fills)
Tuesday: 7:30p - 10:30p PST
Thursday: 7:30p - 10:30p PST

-Recruitment-
Tank - low priority
Healer - apply
Melee - apply
Ranged - apply

-Contact List-
tuhroy#1125
Hijacks#1262
-Apply-
https://discord.gg/Gp8U4Hv
Hi Itzey! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a Boomkin to fill in our raid roster for BFA. I am not just looking for an individual who can DPS, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being AOTC. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues & Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Uldir Progression: 7/8H, 1/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) currently rebuilding our roster for BFA. Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
- Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
- Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
- Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
- 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
- Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
- Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
- Have a stable Internet connection.
- Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369, Vapid (GM) @ Vaapad#1119 or Battle (DPS Officer) @ Battlesung#1209

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!
Still looking? You'd trial with us Tuesday 10/9/18 @ 5:45pm PST. Hyjal server. Bnet DatDotDoe#1270

My spam post for more info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766566525#1
We have a fresh normal run tomorrow then starting heroic. Sat will be all heroic progression. If interested, let me know and we can chat

<Reset - Stormrage> is an Alliance Two-Day WEEKEND Guild Recruiting to progress though Uldir content as a full team! We are a Rage-free and chilled raid environment with a dash of jokes and fun.

ULDIR PROGRESSION: 8/8N, 4/8H

Classes/Roles We Need:
Tanks: Full
Healers: Full
DPS: Ranged dps, dps with tank os

Our Policies:
--All Guild Members should be age 18+. All/Most our current members are working adults, thus why our activeness and events are mostly during weekends.
--With the 18+ comes darker humor, therefore, applicants should not be easily offended: Our only boundary being Politics.
--We strive to be more of a community setting than being Hardcore. To enforce this, we will never have "Loot Drama" and we will not purge under-performers. We will help each other get better at the game together.
--No calling out people, leave this to the officers. Whisper us only about it instead. We do all Drama, Punishments, Pointing out Under-performance, etc in whispers with the members that apply to these situations. It helps keep things smooth in raiding and keeps the fun going for our chill raid environment.

Raid-Ready Requirements:
Although we strive to provide Flasks and Food to the raid team, we do require everyone to be ready just in case! This allows more fun to be had for "downtime" rather than questioning member's readiness.
COME READY WITH:

Flasks
Food
Gems/Enchants <---- MOST IMPORTANT
DPS Pots + Mana Pots

RAID TIMES:
Friday - Saturday 8PM-11PM EST (Required of Core Raiders applying.)

Mythic Pluses and PvP activities ran throughout the week!!

Conclusion/Contact:
Asterlei/Koiah/Soph: Asterlei#1613
Ninari/Ionox: Catlak#1888
Ryouice: Ryouice#11303

Casuals/Socials/PvPers Welcome! We'll take anyone. We just have an emphasis on PvE content, but we are a cool buncha people and would like to grow socially as well!
Here is something for you to consider, please message me if you are interested!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20768676894?page=1#post-1
Hey there! <Basic Guild> on Mal'ganis has two late night raiding groups. Insubordinate, a hardcore Cutting Edge Mythic progression group; and Churlish, a casual Ahead of the Curve Heroic group. I think you'd be a fit for our heroic group!

We are a group of veteran players, many who have raided more hardcore in the past, but have settled with families, jobs, or school and are just looking for a more casual raiding experience.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday
10:30pm - 1:30am CT
Currently 8/8N and 6/8H

We're currently looking for:
RDPS: Any
Healer: Closed
Tank: Closed

If this sounds like a fit, let's chat!
Btag: Kylani#1647
Discord: Kylani#7927
Hi Itzey,

It sounds like you may be a great fit for our guild. Dark Origin raids 2 days per week, on Thursdays and Sundays from 9-11pm CST. We're looking for a ranged dps to join our raid team.

We're a casual, heroic-only raiding guild. We will NOT be attempting any mythic raiding. We've achieved AoTC for every Legion boss and many of the bosses that came before that. Our goal is to continue to do so.

We're a close-knit group that has been together for a long time. Our guild goes all the way back to Vanilla, and some of our members have been with us or raided on and off with our team since BC. Our team consists of adults, most of us in our 30s+ who have jobs, families, etc and no longer have quite as much time devote to WoW. Many of us have raided hardcore in the past, but now we're happy to continue playing with less stress and a more relaxed environment and schedule.

If it sounds like we may be a good fit, please add me, Amateria#1632
<Last Pull> on Kil’Jaeden

Raid Times: Tuesdays & Wednesdays, 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (PST)

Faction: Horde

Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/qP4wq2puXWp?region=US&faction=Horde

Current Needs:
We need any competent raiders. We have a good group but small, scaling seems to be best at about 20, we are at about 14 now. Groups welcome.
Currently no DK/DH/Spriest/Hpally/Tree

About Us: IMPORTANT NOTE: We don’t maintain a bench team or 2nd group. Anyone willing to put in time with us gets a core spot.

Currently 6/8 N & 3/8 H - LF all players who want to get AOTC and are quality people. We are veteran players who have been there & done that. You will find no raging in our raiding, “ain’t nobody got time for that”. Focused on full Heroic clears, Mythic + farming, Achievement, Xmog & mount runs. Looking for good people who want to enjoy Heroic content and are done with the grind of Mythic raiding.

Btag: Innerpeace#11869
[US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> 8/8N and 4/8H is a Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content.

High Priority
Healers
Ranged DPS

Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)

Trial Process
If you are interested in being a core raider, it is a two week trial process. The trial process will be based off attendance, performance, and how you fit with the guild. At the end of the two week's the GM and officers will vote and let you know.

Required Addons
DBM or BigWigs
WeakAuras2

Voice
Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]
I read your post and we are interested in chatting with you.

<The Scheme> (A - Sargeras) is recruiting members to expand our roster as we begin to delve into mythic Uldir.

About us: We have 6/8 heroic bosses down and we are a guild built on maintaining a relaxed atmosphere with the goal to progress into mythic raiding content. Our leadership has progression raiding history dating as far back as TBC.

We are currently looking for:
- Havoc Demon Hunter
- Healers (Resto Shaman and Resto Druid preferred)
- All Ranged DPS
-All exceptional players will be considered.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 9-12am CST

Application: We do applications in our discord channel. https://discord.gg/KMKCUTM.

If you have any questions contact Xiojiang#1429, Fenomonal#1514, or Nucklepuckk#1556.
Think that you would be a perfect fit man.

We are a newly formed guild on Tichondrius, looking for a few more to fill out our roster, we are currently 7/8H Uldir.

We raid:
Tues 5pm - 8pm pst
Thurs 5pm - 8pm pst
Optional Sun 5pm - 8pm pst

Currently looking for ranged DPS preferred warlock, hunter, or mage. Any solid dps is always welcome.

If interested please contact Djboostdqt or Toastvision or any officer in game.