[A] 366 AOTC Brewmaster LF Mythic Progression

Sargeras
366 BrM Monk, self made AOTC, High Parser (Getting Even Better), High Mitigation Uptime (When not experimenting on farm).

Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/shifuxiao#
https://wowanalyzer.com/character/us/sargeras/shifuxiao

What I am seeking:
  • Core Tank Spot (Only)
  • Current Mythic Progression
  • Frequency: 2 Days a week Monday-Thursday
  • Time: Around 8pm-12am EST
  • Calcifer#1144 and we can see if it’s a good fit. Will Transfer if necessary.
    About US
    Slash cry (formerly on nerzhul) has made the jump to sargeras after many successful years on a less successful server. We are currently looking for all exceptional raiders / roles for cutting edge raiding. We also are very active outside of raids between dungeons / pvp and alt runs there is hardly a dull moment in slash cry.

Raid Times
    T/W/Th 9pm-12am est

Current Needs
    Resto Shaman
    Resto Druid
    Warlock
    Shadow Priest
    Boomkin
    Any exceptional Any exceptional range & melee dps w/tank or healing os

How to Apply
    https://goo.gl/forms/cblQHtaDqLEa7Ltc2

Bnet Contacts
    aftermath#1842
    mente#11758
    Hey there Shifuxiao

Validus
    Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 9:15-11:15 PM Server Time (Central)
    We are looking for RDPS, warrior, monk, and possibly either Monk or Paladin healer

About Us:
    We like to run M+ throughout the week
    Previous Mythic/Hardcore raid experience in Legion and past expansions
    We are a group of friends that are looking to find more players join us for Mythic progression throughout this expansion. Although we will have a competitive and hardcore attitude when raiding we would like to keep a friendly and positive atmosphere for all to enjoy

if you have any other question you can reach me at #trinity#1563
    Bump.
    Nice to meet you,

<<Damage Inc>> would love to welcome you in our ranks.
    Our raid team is VERY focused on progression, we are happy to provide
    the tools needed to help you accomplish what you need.

Aside from raiding you'll find a healthy community and an absolutly wild Discord.
    NSFW, Memes and raiding strategies are part of our pleasant insanity

Take a minute and drop by our thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769386955

We are established on Sargeras
    Our progression is 6/8 Heroic + 1/8 Mythic

Our schedule (CST) is:

Tuesday - 19:30 to 22:30
    Wednesday - 20:30 to 23:30
    Thursday - 19:30 to 22:30
    Mondays - Keystones!
    My contact information is:
    Battlenet: Black#1220
    Discord ID: Anyshia#7885

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or comments!
    Bump.
    Iconic –Sargeras-Alliance

About Us:
    We are a group of mythic end game players who have played with each other off and on since MoP, most of us are cutting edge players. During Legion we went our own ways and decided for BFA we would form back up to make a guild to be reckoned with. Our goals for BFA are simple, obtaining Cutting Edge while pushing to be one of the top server guilds, while maintaining the atmosphere that is more relaxing than hardcore. Once raiding for the tier is over we will be offering carries to help fund us for the next tier. I expect my raiders to be of the same mindset as I am in this. Outside of raid we will be pushing keys,war-fronts,and offering carries of these also.

What I Expect From Raiders:
    I expect the same from my raiders as I do myself. Show up on time before raid and be prepared. By this I mean have a good understanding of the fights. This means watch videos or strats posted in discord and/or guild website. If you have questions ask ahead of time. Have your character(s) fully gemmed and enchanted. Have food/flask/pots/runes to last you throughout the raid night. Have close to 100% raid attendance, if you cant make a night post at least a day ahead of time in proper forum or discord channel. On attitude aspect, I would expect people to have a mature attitude towards each other and the guild. This means toxic players will not be tolerated. We are here to help each other become better players and as a single unit.

Raid Days/ Times:
    Raid days will be T/W/Th with the exception for the first two weeks of each teir where 1 day will be added.This is to ensure we get full clears for both norm and heroic.
    Time: 830-1130pm cst (server time)

Character(s) Requirements:
    Your main should be 345-350ilvl for heroic and 365+ for mythic 20+ap for heroic and 23+ap for mythic. Fully gemmed,enchanted with proper stat priorties.

Loot:
    With the changes on Blizzards end where loot will only be personal, depending on how this goes, it will be traded and handled via loot council. If this is the case we will require all raiders including myself to make a spreadsheet with their BiS and location of items to be able to better handle fairness.

ADDON REQUIRED:
    RC-Lootcouncil, Angry Assignments,Exsorus Raid Tools, WeakAuras2, Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs

Uldir Progress
    8/8N
    8/8H
    2/8M

Recruitment Needs:
    Tanks: OPEN=OT(high)
    Melee DPS : Dh/Dk(low)
    Ranged DPS: Hunter(Bm),Boomy( med)
    Heals: Rdruid (hiigh)

Contact Info:
    Btag- Xcirus#1428 (cerinety, Gm)
    Disc ID- Cerinity#1162