Next warchief

General Discussion
gallywix
I'm thinkin Lor'themar Theron.

You know Blizz likes putting hot women in charge of the Horde
Anyone else but Sylvanas as warchief would make the Horde weak, Saurfang don't have any right to claim that title, he not even Horde anymore.

New Warchief = time to lose all over again.

Only one that I honestly have no idea how it will go if he becomes warchief is Lor'themar. I just don't know the character enough.
Looks like it'll end up being Bwonsamdi at this point. Unless Vol'jin ends up returning with the whole 'touched by the hand of valor' or whatever is going on with him.
Gamon
09/27/2018 07:18 PMPosted by Dliver
Whoever they choose they should plan to stick with until the servers shut down.

Warchief musical chairs has made a mockery of the Horde.

I disagree with this. I think it's fine to show some inner turmoil and such with the factions. I wouldn't mind to see more leadership changes on the Alliance side. We did lose our High King last expansion, of course, but I think it'd also be cool if some non-human leaders got to run things for a while.

It does kinda suck that only one of the last 3 Horde leaders has been mentally stable, and he didn't get to do anything significant during his short time as Warchief.
Orgrimmar Grunt #34564353214 would be a great canidate….He knows how to cook Marsh Mellows.
More of a concern than a guess.

I feel like WoW has a "Your the Hero of the Story" problem right now. From Vanilla to Cata we were Adventures, in MoP we were Heroes, in WoD we were Commanders, in Legion we were Champions, I feel have a scary feeling Blizzard is, one day, just going to throw their hands up and go, "Fine you don't like Sylvanas as Warchief or Anduin as King, YOU'RE Warchief and King now."

And I am just...not looking forward to that. I know Blizz wouldn't be that crazy to pull that off but judging by WoD and the various bungled things with BFA...that threshold isn't as vast.
Zen'Kiki
Basic Campfire for Warchief.
09/28/2018 09:06 AMPosted by Silverspeak
More of a concern than a guess.

I feel like WoW has a "Your the Hero of the Story" problem right now. From Vanilla to Cata we were Adventures, in MoP we were Heroes, in WoD we were Commanders, in Legion we were Champions, I feel have a scary feeling Blizzard is, one day, just going to throw their hands up and go, "Fine you don't like Sylvanas as Warchief or Anduin as King, YOU'RE Warchief and King now."

And I am just...not looking forward to that. I know Blizz wouldn't be that crazy to pull that off but judging by WoD and the various bungled things with BFA...that threshold isn't as vast.
Dude in thrall mar that big orc guy calls you a hero of Azeroth

We stopped being common adventurers in vanilla lol
09/28/2018 08:33 AMPosted by Kannil
gallywix
While I am desperately hoping not; I could totally see this.
09/27/2018 07:05 PMPosted by Glumrot
It’s very obvious some people can’t handle sylvannus winning all the time so I’m sure she will step down after bfa

Who will be her replacement?

Pls don’t say saurfang , I’m thinking baine

The next Warchief should be a Goblin. The Horde will be a ship that will be sailed in a cost-effective yet ruthless way.
09/28/2018 09:30 AMPosted by Rikkineez
09/27/2018 07:05 PMPosted by Glumrot
It’s very obvious some people can’t handle sylvannus winning all the time so I’m sure she will step down after bfa

Who will be her replacement?

Pls don’t say saurfang , I’m thinking baine

The next Warchief should be a Goblin. The Horde will be a ship that will be sailed in a cost-effective yet ruthless way.

.....Somehow I think that would be WORSE than what the Horde currently has.

Give Vol'jin back the mantle, and a chance to actually DO something, instead of sit on a throne looking bored like he did in Warlords, only to be killed off 5 minutes into Legion for the lead writer's corpse waifu.
Dare I suggest it?

How about the newly revived Nazgrim?

He has boatloads of war experience, he's back as of Legion and the DK campaign, he was connected to Garrosh, a former warchief and the orcs respected him in life.
Dare I suggest it?

How about the newly revived Nazgrim?

He has boatloads of war experience, he's back as of Legion and the DK campaign, he was connected to Garrosh, a former warchief and the orcs respected him in life.

That's the problem.
After the events of Lordaeron(alliance side cutscene) a warchief Saurfang and High King Anduin would make peace with each other and we would stop this silly war.
SNEAKY PETE!
09/28/2018 09:39 AMPosted by Sinelus
After the events of Lordaeron(alliance side cutscene) a warchief Saurfang and High King Anduin would make peace with each other and we would stop this silly war.

I wouldn't mind this, but given how they've written themselves into a corner with painting the Horde in general as the cartoonishly evil villains, I don't see it happening.
Ji, with Aysa as his queen. All hail our Panda Horde!