im only playing cus im not paying

tbh cant wait for classic
10/22/2018 07:02 PMPosted by Haunter
10/22/2018 06:33 PMPosted by Lifiane
Cancelled sub.

!@#$ game.

im only playing cus im not paying

tbh cant wait for classic

Ye, I was enjoying the raiding for a bit, but raid logging gets old tbh.

Back to path it is.
10/22/2018 07:43 PMPosted by Lifiane
Ye, I was enjoying the raiding for a bit, but raid logging gets old tbh.

Back to path it is.

uldir just doesn't even look like it's very much fun. Wod may have been trash but at least the raid encounters were great.

Except butcher. we don't talk about butcher
I'm enjoying Uldir, but I've been doing Mythic prog and basically re-learning Aff while doing it so maybe it's barely varied enough that I don't hate it.

10/22/2018 08:23 PMPosted by Haunter
Except butcher. we don't talk about butcher
Don't remind me...
I'm kind of sad that my first raiding experience was BRF, because it kind of became my quality standard. Now I just get disappointed when subsequent raids don't live up to it.

I guess I could say that about class design as well. But it's fine, since the game comes free with my forum subscription.
10/22/2018 09:45 PMPosted by Saoren
I'm kind of sad that my first raiding experience was BRF, because it kind of became my quality standard. Now I just get disappointed when subsequent raids don't live up to it.

I guess I could say that about class design as well. But it's fine, since the game comes free with my forum subscription.
Dunno about you, I also find it hard to divorce the two when I'm thinking about raids back when I was starting.

I don't know how I'd feel about a bunch of WoD encounters without FnB and Shadowburn tbh
10/22/2018 10:53 PMPosted by Aldeen
10/22/2018 09:45 PMPosted by Saoren

Dunno about you, I also find it hard to divorce the two when I'm thinking about raids back when I was starting.

I don't know how I'd feel about a bunch of WoD encounters without FnB and Shadowburn tbh

I'd argue that shadowburn cleaving defined destro more than even chaos bolt did. FnB charred remains existed yeah, but that was just an addition. It's just...bland without sburn, and if it were a viable talent, or dare I say, baseline, I think uldir would be way more fun than it currently is for me
So over the weekend I was visiting family for my older cousin's wedding.

I only have 2 cousins on my dads side, and I saw them both (one of them was getting married) and I hadn't seen either of them in forever. The younger one I hadn't seen since I was like 10.

Sure enough, even though with little contact we are both basically the same person. He even plays WoW which prompted me to renew my sub. But now I'm playing my gnome rogue since he and one of my brothers are on Alliance.

So that's my life update
10/23/2018 03:30 PMPosted by Toenail
But now I'm playing my gnome rogue
TRIFLING GNOME
I only have 2 cousins on my dads side, and I saw them both (one of them was getting married) and I hadn't seen either of them in forever. The younger one I hadn't seen since I was like 10.

Sure enough, even though with little contact we are both basically the same person. He even plays WoW which prompted me to renew my sub. But now I'm playing my gnome rogue since he and one of my brothers are on Alliance.

So that's my life update

I have like 40 or something (i dont know the exact number its just a lot) cousins on my moms side. one of my cousins on my dad's side has exactly the same name as me and we're essentially the same person, so I can relate to that
If it weren't for the uncanny family resemblance on my dad's side, you could tell me I was adopted and I'd believe you.
I really did not like uldir, I've just been leveling up some alts that I might want to play for 8.1 and beyond.
10/24/2018 02:36 PMPosted by Cvlt
I really did not like uldir, I've just been leveling up some alts that I might want to play for 8.1 and beyond.

basically what I've been doing. Fury is ridiculously fun, even if it's not amazing. And even though I lucked out with locks being fun and great for a while, fun is what's the determining factor for me, so I might end up playing it a lot more.
10/23/2018 06:44 PMPosted by Saoren
But now I'm playing my gnome rogue
TRIFLING GNOME
wanna see my basement
Uldir is a mediocre introduction raid, but honestly it beats the hell out of EN and Highmaul. Come to think of it I'd say the last intro raid I liked was BWD/BoT (To4W wasn't fun).

*EDIT -- Flashback to last thread

09/13/2018 05:21 AMPosted by Aldeen
Upside: M MOTHER down.

Downside: Didn't replace my DC when entering the second room, used it and re-entered the first room, killing myself.

Every warlock will do this at least once this tier.

Who has two thumbs and ported into the fire? This guy :(
10/25/2018 07:31 PMPosted by Cryptrot
Uldir is a mediocre introduction raid, but honestly it beats the hell out of EN and Highmaul.

EN yes, highmaul no. Imperator was a BOMB fight on mythic, regardless of how long it was lmao
Who has two thumbs and ported into the fire? This guy :(
Welcome to the club. You'll receive your honorary membership within 5-10 business days.

Had I think the best night of raiding I can remember in ages; re-cleared everything in 1-2 pulls then killed M Mythrax for the first time. Clearly Uldir best raid :^)
10/25/2018 08:17 PMPosted by Haunter
Uldir is a mediocre introduction raid, but honestly it beats the hell out of EN and Highmaul.

EN yes, highmaul no. Imperator was a BOMB fight on mythic, regardless of how long it was lmao

Imperator sure, but Brackenspore sucked, Butcher sucked, twin whatever the hells wasn't fun, kargath was meh.

One fight can't save a tier.
10/25/2018 08:50 PMPosted by Cryptrot
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Imperator sure, but Brackenspore sucked, Butcher sucked, twin whatever the hells wasn't fun, kargath was meh.

One fight can't save a tier.

butcher was actually the only fight I didn't like to be honest, purely because just facepulling waiting for perfect procs was stupid. Kargath was a bit too easy but was a cool concept. Overall I found it a really fun raid :p

but honestly I don't DISLIKE uldir the same way i did EN, it's just hard to enjoy when I don't even really enjoy warlock anymore