Demonic Gateway 160: Hi, I'm new here

Warlock
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next
Remember kids it isnt safe to do drugs

Imperator sure, but Brackenspore sucked, Butcher sucked, twin whatever the hells wasn't fun, kargath was meh.

One fight can't save a tier.

butcher was actually the only fight I didn't like to be honest, purely because just facepulling waiting for perfect procs was stupid. Kargath was a bit too easy but was a cool concept. Overall I found it a really fun raid :p

but honestly I don't DISLIKE uldir the same way i did EN, it's just hard to enjoy when I don't even really enjoy warlock anymore

Honestly some of the fights are okay, and i had a lot of hope on heroic. Mythic just feels...I don't know off? Like there's a lot of wasted potential in mythic this tier.

I want another Operator Thogar, or another Siegecrafter Blackfuse, or an omnitron defense system which is by and far my favorite designed fight of all time. For some reason I just like the whole "Okay the hard mode concept is that you have to do the opposite of easy mode on the tainted mechanic" there's cool stuff you can do with that kind of twist.

The mythic mechanics this tier all feel kinda bolted on, I guess? Hard to explain but you probably get what I am getting at.
10/25/2018 10:04 PMPosted by Cryptrot
The mythic mechanics this tier all feel kinda bolted on, I guess? Hard to explain but you probably get what I am getting at.

I get ya. I think they've said it somewhere before that usually they design a fight for Heroic and then make changes to turn it into a mythic encounter, unless what they have already makes more sense as a mythic encounter. Not 100% sure on that although it sounds really familiar.

That said, a lot of the highmaul fights definitely did feel like mechanics were arbitrarily tacked on, but I liked the baseline heroic fights enough to not mind it. And BRF in specific really felt like every encounter was designed as a mythic encounter first and foremost, then made less challenging for heroic and normal. It's a subtle difference in how the fights feel, but its noticeable.
hackintoshes are stupid why am i bothering with this
10/26/2018 05:26 PMPosted by Haunter
hackintoshes are stupid why am i bothering with this

cause you can press xd for xd
xd
xd
Went 0-9 in BGs today.

Almost finished honor level 49 without a single win
10/26/2018 10:06 PMPosted by Smoopydoop
Went 0-9 in BGs today.

Almost finished honor level 49 without a single win
https://goo.gl/s9isds