To all the Forsaken

General Discussion
10/04/2018 10:18 PMPosted by Cantz
I don't think I want to be on the same realm as OP anymore.

Here's a [Bloodied handkerchief] if I've upset you.

10/04/2018 10:18 PMPosted by Arron
How do I know I'm not just going to be immediately dominated and enslaved by an unholy death knight the moment I get there?

We're not the scourge anymore. Though if you do misbehave....
No thanks. Got my eye on some prime real estate in Stormwind. Now to just take care of that pesky living humans infestation. Good thing we have a spray for that.
10/04/2018 09:42 PMPosted by Dreadmoon
*sticks a sine on Dreadmoons back that says bunk with me*

My coffin only has room for one.

* Pulls off sign *

are you sure about that baby cake's.
10/04/2018 10:31 PMPosted by Apocalypseqq

* Rolls up newspaper *
10/04/2018 10:33 PMPosted by Dreadmoon
10/04/2018 10:31 PMPosted by Apocalypseqq

* Rolls up newspaper *

don't worry I don't bite that Hard
Im pretty sure your leader kneels to ours. Not the other way around.
Well I never realized that the Knights of the Ebon Blade were that kind of organization!
10/04/2018 10:37 PMPosted by Ralzeeja
Well I never realized that the Knights of the Ebon Blade were that kind of organization!

yeah we like it rough it help the mind set that where still dead but yet walking with the living.
10/04/2018 09:25 PMPosted by Fleb
Count me in darling!

I like getting punish 8)

Mah'boy, you are going to be grounded if you say stuff like that when your ma gets here.
well if they did have the Forsaken Rejoin the Ebon Blade that would reform The Scrooge then we can party.
I'm just fine making these new trolls cringe. I bet they taste like chicken.
10/04/2018 09:28 PMPosted by Deddard
10/04/2018 09:22 PMPosted by Dreadmoon
We of The Ebon Blade would like to extend our hand in support of providing you new lives as pet ghouls or eternal cleaning jobs in Acherus.

Um... no, we don't. We of the Ebon Blade would like to help Azeroth by putting all the night elves and humans to death, and burning their corpses atop the smoldering ashes of Teldrassil.

I prefer torturing the undead, the living die too soon.
10/04/2018 10:16 PMPosted by Dreadmoon
You are, putting that floozie elf Sylvanas before the Ebon Blade.

*Yawn*

She's cool with me slaughtering Alliance. So I'm cool with her.
we can always revive the scourge for a Bigger war to fight the Void Lord's/Old God's.
Since when did we become a charity service? We purge everything! Have you been talking to thessarian again? I told him to knock it off with that surrender bs.
10/07/2018 09:46 AMPosted by Cybillshade
Since when did we become a charity service? We purge everything! Have you been talking to thessarian again? I told him to knock it off with that surrender bs.

its sad we can't fix him.
Ive always wanted a squire. NOT to train in the ways of the DK, just need someone to fetch coffee for me with my special Deathlord mug.
/popcorn

Undead on Undead crimes. What a sad state our society is in.