H-RP Brightmoon Faire HIRING EVENT 11/16

Wyrmrest Accord
Mostly naked goblins are running through the streets throwing flyers "BRIGHTMOON FAIRE". They are closely followed by a Tauren dressed in purple shouting obscenities. They are everywhere, in fact. So much everywhere, that you can't help but notice it. It's like a laser pointer, trained right on your eye. Except not lasers, and more recruitment ads.

The Brightmoon Faire!
Better than the Darkmoons since three years prior to the dawn of time.

Ever think about joining a Faire? Well, start thinking now. Travel the world, enjoy the sights, live every night in peace by a cosy fire, and every day entertaining the populace.

The Faire has a little something for everyone. Don't want to join? We understand.

What we don't understand, however, is why you haven't come to see our show.

Ever see a torch juggler? Of course you have. HOWEVER.

Have you ever seen a torch juggler...
THAT IS A TREE?

Now I've got your attention. Imagine meeting that tree, shaking its hand and tossing a gold into one of its branches. That's a night to remember.

Let us remember it with you. Even better, be one of us and remember it with us.

----

In case you were curious, as the laser-pointer of ad-ness flashes away:

The Brightmoon Faire is indeed recruiting! Still after 10 years?! What are we, insane?
Yes.

We are doing a bit of a relaunch with BFA and we are looking for all types to come join us in entertaining the masses!

Events will be held on Thursdays or Fridays, generally around 6 ST. We are looking for performers, vendors and security folks (we call them Mooks).

We want to host public events like shows and market, and D&D type guild events, PvP 'training' and quests. We tend to be on the light hearted side of things, even with our shady activities.

Our application process is quick and simple, followed by an in-character audition so the Faire can get to know you before you know the Faire. We're classy like that.

Applications and more information is here: http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdrRpmXLDl

There's something for everyone at the Faire, and we are more than willing to work with our members to make things happen. We take new roleplayers to vets in trying to keep our environment friendly and fun.

Even if you don't want to join, feel free to check out our shows, markets and more - our events will be on this calendar soon: tinyurl.com/seewraevents

If you want more information, feel free to visit our guild site (https://www.guilded.gg/wias-rp/games/WorldOfWarcraft) or find me in-game through message or mail.

We hope to see you soon!
Unlike certain parties who will not be named, we have never had* to purchase an island in the middle of nowhere to avoid lawful retribution for our many crimes and deaths caused during our shows. silas darkmoon i'm looking directly at you

* Never had enough money, at the very least.
I can personally attest to the insanity and greatness of this guild - been with them since Wrath! If you wanna join a community of cool folks, BMF is the way to go.
We are just a small group, 5 or 6 performers that sometimes are too drunk to show up... so there is LOTS of opportunity to steal the spotlight!
Please do not actually steal the spotlight. They aren't free. I will fight you to defend it.
Heeeey good to see you guys pop back up, Lindiwe! <3
10/02/2018 07:05 AMPosted by Renik
Heeeey good to see you guys pop back up, Lindiwe! <3

Reeeeeenik, come join my elf harem!
We had the lovely Ceth join us last night. I think she does something that has to do with selling procured goods to unsuspecting shil--- I mean lovely customers.

If you also would like to join, send me an application right away. I don't know where the Brightmoons have gone, but now that I am in charge we are going to turn this place around.
Back to the front with you.
Just try and avoid looking at nude goblins, I dare you.
10/05/2018 09:44 AMPosted by Mumsie
I don't know where the Brightmoons have gone,

Listen, you know we have a familial aversion to work. The answer to where the Brightmoons are at any given moment is undoubtedly "fishing".
That is where father went, out fishing. He never came back.
We had tons of fun helping Tirisfal Theater Troupe last night as their big bash! Next up Brightmoon will be showing our skills at KarnEvil. Details to come in a bit!
10/21/2018 11:16 AMPosted by Lindiwe
We had tons of fun helping Tirisfal Theater Troupe last night as their big bash! Next up Brightmoon will be showing our skills at KarnEvil. Details to come in a bit!

Thank you again so much for all your help, you guys really added a lot of fun!

I highly recommend these awesome people!
Brightmoon Faire is going to be doing a few things at KarnEvil tonight, come check us out!

Here is the thread with all the info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769697661
10/24/2018 03:02 PMPosted by Mumsie
Brightmoon Faire is going to be doing a few things at KarnEvil tonight, come check us out!

Here is the thread with all the info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769697661

Super excited to have you guys!!! <3
Sunday, October 28th: Fortune Telling @ 6:30 ST in Andorhal, Westren Plaguelands (46.8, 64.8)

Have your fortune told by one of the fine fortune tellers of <The Brightmoon Faire>!

We have four mystics, two different types of readings (Aura or card) and LIMITED sign ups! Readings are about 15 to 20 minutes each.

To sign up PST Lindiwe on Discord (Lindiwe#6607) or BNET (spoonymog#1834) with your top two times and preferred reading.

I will update this thread with available spots.

See you tomorrow!
https://i.imgur.com/Ewc3be9.png

If you aren't being a Goofinicus on this one, what are you even doing with yourself? Get on this. Everyone involved is a treasure, a delight, and you are only hurting yourself by missing out.

mods won't let me embed images in my posts because they're scared they might be TOO GOOD
We are going to have our next show in Silvermoon this month! Keep an eye out here for details!
We will be doing some in-game recruiting on Friday, if you are interested in joining up or RPing with some shady carnies, we will see you in SMC.