Rate the RP mog above you 1-10.

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 6 7 8
10/22/2018 12:16 PMPosted by Aglaica
You found Jaina’s old armor and elfitised it!
9/10 not a fan of the halo...seems anti void elf to me

10/10 looking like ur ready to cast some spells
+another 7 pts for Demo play
10/22/2018 12:21 PMPosted by Tenfuu
10/22/2018 12:16 PMPosted by Aglaica
You found Jaina’s old armor and elfitised it!
9/10 not a fan of the halo...seems anti void elf to me

10/10 looking like ur ready to cast some spells
+another 7 pts for Demo play

This is the first time I've ever seen a mog where having your toes sticking out makes sense and works with the rest of the outfit. Great choice of color combinations and all fitting the monk class fantasy.

10/10!
9.5/10 Excellent Kul'Tiras Marine themed mog in my opinion. Especially for a paladin one of that. The only thing that I question on that mog is the weapon, though it already matches. I feel like there are some tougher looking alternatives to that weapon. Maybe I am wrong. If that is the case than definitely a 10/10.

PS: For whoever answers next also see this:
https://i.imgur.com/wrIJQws.png
I usually use illidari Pepe to go along with this mog and it cannot display in the profile.
10/10 bumped cause your mog is flawless.
11/12/2018 04:44 AMPosted by Ravenhul
10/10 bumped cause your mog is flawless.

Thank you. This is Gnomest. I am also planning on trying this on my goblin. Whereas my gnome goes for cute and fierce I want to go for small, deadly and terrifying on my goblin. This is the look I was aiming to use for my goblin once I get the glaives. PS: Won't be using this crazy name. I'll probably go with something like Deathbolt.

As for yours. I give it about 8/10. Seems just a tad on the plain side, but its IC for a blood elf and has a very good classic feel to it. Plus it does feel like it would work for a blood elf guard.
Crypto

If I ran into you, I'd take you for a legion mob
But I guess that's the point of the set, so I'll give it a 8/10 just because I don't like Fel Art
I am really glad that this got bumped. I love seeing all the different transmogs. This is similar to my worgens transmog with a little less flesh showing.

@ Alfredd 10/10

I love everything about your mog. Its perfect for blending into the shadows and great color coordination.
@Winterssong

I love the colors and everything flows together 10/10