Rouges are the only class that kills me while leveling

General Discussion
I passed by a group of shamans and mages, they waved and I waved back. But rouges are the only class that stalks me and kill me. Everyone else leaves me alone except rouges. Why is that?
Rogues are the quintessential PvP class, and most players who play rogues do so because they enjoy PvP, or at least the idea of stealthily sneaking up and ganking you knowing you can hardly defend yourself.
Yes but you end up with absolutely fabulous color on your cheeks.
09/30/2018 03:46 PMPosted by Somalion
Yes but you end up with absolutely fabulous color on your cheeks.

Beat me to it.
How does a color kill you?
Another class trying to do their quests might want to avoid confrontation because they have the same fear as you not engaging in pvp you might lose and spend more time then intended doing what you’re doing.

A rogue on the other hand when faced with an tough situation has a few ways he can get out of trouble and stay out of trouble if he happens to find himself in that situation so he is more likely to engage in a pvp battle with less risk.
You're going to love Wow classic. <3
09/30/2018 03:52 PMPosted by Ffsjake
Another class trying to do their quests might want to avoid confrontation because they have the same fear as you not engaging in pvp you might lose and spend more time then intended doing what you’re doing.

A rogue on the other hand when faced with an tough situation has a few ways he can get out of trouble and stay out of trouble if he happens to find himself in that situation so he is more likely to engage in a pvp battle with less risk.

Plus Rouges see a lot of red.
they are probably insulted because you call them lipstick.

Note that I happily kill alliance on all my toons. While my rogue has 20k HK mostly world pvp, I retired him when DKs came out. There was just no point anymore with the plate melee classes owning. Haven’t looked back. Now he just mines true iron ore and makes goblin gliders for all my other alts.

When I gank lowbies in the old world I like to use the Druid so I can flap and moonfire spam.

Aren’t hunters like the anti rogue class? Flare traps disengage feing to drop target kite kite kite? You are 117, a 120 rogue should run from you.
You should see what lipstick can do!
well i mean let's be real here, those shamans probably wave because they know they can't take you

nice of the mages though
Clearly your fashion game is way off is rouge slays you.
09/30/2018 03:43 PMPosted by Swiftyhunter
I passed by a group of shamans and mages, they waved and I waved back. But rouges are the only class that stalks me and kill me. Everyone else leaves me alone except rouges. Why is that?

Because if Rogues bite off more than they can chew, they can almost always escape. Stealth is a ridiculous advantage in world PVP.
09/30/2018 04:16 PMPosted by Starlance
Clearly your fashion game is way off is rouge slays you.

Yes this, no mog, no pass.
Being a jerk is the rogue class fantasy.
too bad you spell like a third grader.
You're being killed by makeup? At least your cheeks are colorful.
Rouge, the new buff class.

They buff everyone before killing them :P
Red can be a deadly color.

Its because, if they get their butts handed to them, they can just vanish and sprint away like the cowards they are. Thats why Rogues and kitty druids are popular in "PvP".