8.1 Buffs

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
I'm pumped for these 8.1 resto buffs! They may seem small, but perhaps more will come. But it might be all resto needs.

Who else is excited for their buffs?
what 8.1 buffs?
*Crickets*
I'm excited for that HUGE REWORK to Elemental that Bliz promised would be coming!

Anyone have the deets on that? I hear it's gonna really change Ele!!!!
Keep in mind this is still super early info! If the team is committed to making class reworks due to mechanical issues that Shamans, Prot Warriors, Shadow Priests, and (insert your class here) are asking for, then those take a little longer and start coming in later during PTR.

Not saying anything specifically is coming but I know the team has been looking into mechanical issues with class rotations and functionality that have been raised and this is a current goal within 8.1. Just saying this to be as transparent as possible as all that has been seen is just numbers, and that doesn't fully represent what the team is working toward.

TL;DR: more soon™ hopefully™
10/01/2018 01:48 PMPosted by Ythisens
Keep in mind this is still super early info! If the team is committed to making class reworks due to mechanical issues that Shamans, Prot Warriors, Shadow Priests, and (insert your class here) are asking for, then those take a little longer and start coming in later during PTR.

Not saying anything specifically is coming but I know the team has been looking into mechanical issues with class rotations and functionality that have been raised and this is a current goal within 8.1. Just saying this to be as transparent as possible as all that has been seen is just numbers, and that doesn't fully represent what the team is working toward.

warlock pvp pls, my napkin armor got wet and now its falling apart on me

Hopefully we see shadow priest changes?? Pleeaaassseee

make soothing mist a 0.5 gcd

let us cast life cocoon while stunned

reduce the cool down of torpedo by 3 seconds

Hopefully? Is that a "Hopefully I'll have information more soon!" or a "Hopefully they'll actually get around to fixing classes in this patch."?
I just hope sin doesn't get nerfed.

Can you tell my boys over in the shaman class dev team that shocks were more interesting than refreshing flametongue and frostbrand?

Please tell me Protection Warriors are finally gonna become fun to play. I know you guys love the GCD changes but a lot of us out here dying..

Pass along that the Destro Warlock community would like Chaos Bolt to mean something again.

We still call it noodlebolt....chaosnoodle. I am particularly fond of chaosnoodle.

So basically everything is broken and you're going to fix it?

Seems problematic.
Hopefully? Is that a "Hopefully I'll have more soon!" or a "Hopefully they'll actually get around to fixing classes in this patch."?

Little of column A, little of column B, but I'd reword the second part a little if it was my words of course. :P

I say that just because you never know in development. There could be a unforeseen thing that pops up and delays this effort, so just throwing it in to cover all the bases.
Glad to hear it! As a prot warrior main with a priest alt that I want to use as shadow I look forward to upcoming changes.
shaman buffs? am i dreaming? are high elves and ogres in the game too..
Ythisens. Blink twice if they're removing voidform completely.
Is MM hunter just going to be dead until next xpac?