362 Shadow/Holy Priest LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hello, looking for a raiding guild, I prefer M-TH or late night Friday-Sun. Currently 2/8H. Thanks!
Legend (just renamed from Synthesize) is a guild that formed up during ABT and has focused it's goals for BFA around achieving a top 100 US rank. The weekday team has a former top 10 raid leader.

Weekday: Purple Parrots: Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am EST
- Optional Thursday Heroic & Monday Normal (sales)

Weekday: Silver Snakes: Saturday & Sunday 9:00pm-12:00am EST
- Optional Friday Heroic & Monday Normal (sales)

We are currently accepting applications from all exceptional raiders regardless of spec or class. Feel free to apply via this link, and we'll get back to you in a timely manner.

https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Note: Both raid teams are 6 hours and require raiders to do some outside gearing through M+ weekly. Raiders are expected to be prepared and to understand the mechanics of the encounters to some degree in order to be able to execute whatever strategy that the raid leaders have set aside.

I am also available to chat on discord @ Sieara#6473 or btag @ Sieara#1968.

We were 11/11M CE last tier.
[US][H][Thunderhorn] <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to be top guild on server in BFA on Thunderhorn.

Progression raid days
Tuesday & Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server (CT)
9PM-11:30PM EST
Optional raid days
Friday & Saturday - 8PM-10:30PM Server (CT)
9PM-11:30PM EST
We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, we understand that real life happens but are also looking to progress rapidly.
Loot!

For loot distribution we take into account tenure, performance, and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are primarily recruiting all dps classes and in search of a H Pally or Holy/Disc Priest.

Please message myself (Abbadon#11928) or our GM (Goldfish#1198) on battle.net or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild. 5/8H & 8/8N late night & weekend guild LFM
What: What does it mean to be semi casual? We expect our raiders to come prepared, know their classes, and not consistently wipe the raid with easy boss mechanics.
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H ABT. Since we started as a guild late we didnt get too far into Mythics. We are excited to see how far we can go in BfA pushing mythics casually.

Any potential trials must have logs from Uldir AND BE 345+. Though we have specific needs any exceptional player(with proof from logs) will be considered.

High Needs:
Boomkin (Resto OS a plus)
WW Monk (MW OS a plus)
Rogue

Other needs:
All Ranged DPS

Contact: Akishmi#1849 (Bnet) or AaronKish#6048 (Discord - preferred)

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Cloudy+Day
Bump
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Bump
Greetings. Argus Imperious is currently looking to increase its roster to head into mythic. If playing both dps and heals is something you are keen on keeping, we are specifically looking for someone to fill the role of healing when needed (prog / group comp) and dpsing on farm.
We are currently 5/8 heroic, and raiding Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00-12:00 eastern. Many of us are also active in the M+ region, and farming them for gear or getting a 7+ for the week isn't much more than a simple holler in guild chat away. We foster a mature raiding guild environment and drama is left on the discord login screen. If you have further questions or want to run a M+ and chat, hit me up on Bnet @ Alorus189#1297.
Haleybarry!

BiFröst is a fairly casual guild looking to make further progression in Uldir. We are currently 8/8N-5/8H-0/0M. We are on AeriePeak, which is mainly an alliance server which makes PvP very fun :) (We kick some alliance !@#)

Anyway, we are a small community looking for members to help us grow as a community and get us to the point where we can have a full raiding party. We are very active throughout the week, but are very laid back in terms of requirements. We understand that people have obligations outside of the game (Work, gf/bf, family stuff, vacations, etc...)

I'd love to talk and get to know you and hear what your expectations are with a new guild. Please add my Btag FEIGANATOR#1261 I will be online the majority of the night tonight!

Best regards,

Gonk
Hello Haleybarry,
I am the GM of <Quantum> - Madoran/Dawnbringer. We are a newly formed guild of friends, a few of which have experience raiding and others who are just now getting into it (but fast learners). We are aiming to push heroic/mythic progression each tier as well as do other end game content like keystone dungeons.

We raid Tues/Thurs 9-12EST and are actively seeking members that are looking to help us grow and maintain a stable raid roster. We are a chill group and mainly in it for the fun, but also want to see bosses drop.

We are currently in need of a priest, either heal or dps, so we can offer you a core spot for either holy or shadow immediately if you like would like to come trial with us and like the fit!

If you are interested, please add me on battlenet so we can discuss this further! Val#12876
[H]<Blood Forged> - Thrall Weeknight 2-day EST

8/8N, 3/8H

About Us:
Blood Forged is a relatively new guild on the Thrall server consisting of experienced players. Founded by friends that have been raiding together for 4+ years, <Blood Forged>'s goal is achieve AoTC every raid tier, while offering a fun and stress free raiding environment. We are a mature (18+) guild that likes to run Mythic Plus keys, Arenas and Battlegrounds, and other various content. We also have community events where players are encourage to participate in! We love to joke around, but we also take raiding seriously.

Currently Recruiting:
We are still forming our raid team and many spots available!

Healers - Resto Shaman, Resto Druid=
Ranged - MM/BM Hunter, Affliction/Demo Warlock, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest

Although any class and spec combinations are welcome!

Raid Times:
Tuesday at 9:30p EST to 12a
Thursday at 9:30p EST to 12a

About the Raid:
Discord required
Deadly Boss Mods (BigWigs) required

Contact Information:
AdriAlmighty#1682
LordThoth666#1578
Hey, hit me up, we're running H tonight

Guild Name: Patchwerk
Realm: Dark Iron
Contacts: Energee, Patbatemans, Mcsqueebles
Battle-Tag: Geesicks#1950, TvThief#1156, mcsqueeb#1267
Current Progression: 4/8H Uldir

We're a tight knit group of RL friends, and some new-comers, that have been playing WoW together since vanilla. We're all playing the game to relax and release stress from our every day lives, but our goal is to get AOTC each tier and move into mythics. Most all of us are active in game and discord every day. We push weekly mythic+s and are good with helping each other when needed.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-10pm Arizona time

Looking For:
Accepting all like-minded and competent raiders, and Mythic+ runners. Highly seeking a mage, warlock, and priest for our raid. We would like to run a 12-15 man raid with daily Mythic+ runs.

If you have any questions, feel free to add or message us.
Fusion is formed on Zul'Jin with the sole purpose of pushing mythic content with a hardcore mindset on a two-day, late night schedule, and finding/playing with like minded players to make the most of your game time. Formed by former top 100 US raiders and MDI quality players, we're looking to fill our remainings slots for mythic progress, firstly, and key pushing being a primary focus as well.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? Our players progress varies at the moment, with most players being 7/8H, some being into Mythic already and the other majority already with AOTC. We are building our team rapidly to push mythic, and finish with CE on time comfortably.

When do you raid?

Our raid team runs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11:30pm-3:30am EST (8:30pm-12:30am PST).

What are you recruiting?

We are recruiting players who can prove their former experience preferably, that being said, we are recruiting all classes with a competent player behind them, with ranged being preffered at this point in time.

What are your guild's goals?

Our goals are to clear Mythic Uldir rapidly to get competitive within the server firstly, and then pushing the 2-Night and US rankings both.

Who do I contact for more information, or to inquire?

Speak with one of the recruitment officers, Stormtrix#11257 (Mervix), Fendrith#11244 (Fendrith) or Televized#1585 (Bruncewayne). Or apply at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdVRz7nBXl
Hey Haleybarry, you're a bit low for our experience, but if you're a quality shadow player we could definitely look past that. We're looking for some ranged DPS and a quality healer, check us out below.

Illidan's <Final> [H] (5/N M Legion) is in need of some solid DPS. We're looking to advance to make strong progression in Mythic BfA and need a strong reliable core. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9pm CST to 12:30am CST. Please check out the below for more information.

Requirements
ilevel: 335+
traits: 15+

Server
Illidan, Horde.

About Us
Illidan's <Final> is an experienced Horde raiding guild. We formed in early Legion and managed to get 5 mythic kills per tier. We consider ourselves medium-core and we raid progression twice a week, with an optional farm night and regular M+ activity. We provide everything needed for raiding to our members, and expect 90% attendance and serious attention to mechanics and your class. We area always happy to help gear and teach players who show promise. We're looking to push further in BfA

PriorProgression
5/11 M ABT, 5/9 M ToS, 5/10 M NH

Raid Schedule (All Times in CST [Server])
Tues & Thurs: 9:00pm-12:30am CST
Wednesday (off night H): 9:00pm-12:30am CST

Contact Info
If you have any questions, please contact an officer:
  • hjc1710#1325 (GM)
  • Eve#1598
  • ToastedKeg#1774
To apply, please visit our site: http://finalguild.com/recruitment.
<Did It For Whitney> Is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Illidan. Formed in 2008 originally on Malfurion.

Current Progression.
8/8 H
1/8 M

Previous accomplishments in past and present expansions.
WOTLK- U.S 97 0 Light yogg. (Realm first)
U.S 92 Heroic Lich King. (Realm first)
Cataclysm-
U.S 35 Heroic Nefarian (Realm First)
U.S 27 Heroic Al'akir (Realm First)
U.S 34 Heroic Sinestra (Realm First)
U.S 27 World 98 Heroic Rag. (Realm first)
US 45 Heroic Madness.
Mists of Pandaria-
U.S 86 Grand Empress Shek'zeer Heroic.
U.S 73 Lei shen 25 heroic.
U.S 68 Ra-den 25 man.

Recruitment is currently open for Mythic raiding and Heroic raiding for the remainder of Legion into BFA/Classic

Potential applicants should know their class and how to play all specs.

The founders of the guild have cleared multiple heroic bosses including a U.S first 10 man Garrosh and top 100 world Ragnaros heroic.
Recruitment is open for the following..

Druid- Balance (HIGH) Feral dps (CLOSED) Feral tank (CLOSED) Resto (HIGH)
Warrior- Prot (CLOSED) Fury/arms (CLOSED)
Priest- Shadow (MEDIUM) Disc/holy (HIGH)
Shaman- Ele (HIGH) Resto (HIGH) Enhance (CLOSED)
Monk- Windwalker (HIGH) Mistweaver (HIGH) Brewmaster (CLOSED)
Rogue- Multi spec (HIGH)
Death Knight- Multi spec dps (HIGH) Blood (CLOSED)
Mage- Multi spec (HIGH)
Warlock- Multi spec (HIGH)
Hunter- Multi spec (HIGH)
Paladin- Holy (HIGH) Ret (LOW)

Raid times will be Tues-Thurs 10-1am EST (Extremely important you can make all 3 nights)
Alternate raids will be ran on the weekends and other offnights.

If you have any other questions about the guild or if you are interested in joining us please contact one of the officers below.

Officer contact info.
Jdapizzaman- jaythekilla#1129
<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 2/8M, 8/8H Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438
2. Disasterpiece - 6/8H Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849, wizspike#1781
3. Wubs & Friends - 6/8H Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Disasterpiece would love to talk to you =)
Hey, our guild raids Sat/Sun 7-11 Eastern on Stormrage. We are currently progressing through Heroic and looking to finalize our raid team for mythic. Spots are still open at the moment and we specifically need a shadow priest. If you're interested contact me on battle.net

Hello! I'd love for you to add my battle tag so I can talk with you one on one to figure out if my guild is a great fit for you! :) Zeeli#11944
Hey Haley - so we are in need of a Holy Priest (or an exceptional spriest) to fill a stand-in position. While I think I would 'prefer' a holy priest - if your heart is set on spriest and you can preform well, I'm still interested.

Please checkout our info!
<Almost Heroes>
Region: US
Server: Area-52
Faction: Horde
Raid times: Sun/Mon 9:00pm-1:00am CST
Raid Progression: 8/8H 1/8M

About: <Almost Heroes> is a two day raid guild with a core group that’s been raiding since MoP. Being a two-day raid guild, we believe in pushing content at a steady pace that is comfortable but still competitive. During raid time our officer team works swiftly to create solutions to problems before they become bigger problems, to maximize our efficiency. Outside of this however, our raids are filled with laughter, jokes, we come together and form a big dysfunctional family.
Our mythic roster currently holds a few stand-ins while we fill our final spots for our push forward. Mythic+ experience always welcomed as we try to push everyone a max key weekly. Please note we do not recruit for the bench.

Applications please visit https://almost-heroes.enjin.com/#
https://discord.gg/q6D8B8K
Recruitment contact:
Arcon#1815 (B-net) or Arcon#8375 (Discord) - for any questions!