362 Shadow/Holy Priest LFG

Guild Recruitment
<LF Waldo PST> US- Mal’Ganis. LF RANGE dps to further our progression. ATM we are 4/8 Heroic. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 9pm-11:30pm EST and a optional Saturday Raid. Also do mythic plus, normal raiding, and play other games as a guild. All we ask is you show for raids and carry your own weight.
Add me Tharticus#1764
Aes Sedai

Alliance - Whisperwind/Dentarg(10 years as a guild)

M-T-TH 7-10PM CST

Btag: Rhynno#1114
Seraph's Disasterpiece team is looking for a great ranged DPS player!

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for almost nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 1/8M, 8/8H Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438
2. Disasterpiece - 6/8H Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849
3. Wubs & Friends - 6/8H Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
<UR DOIN ME A FRIGHTEN> or UDMAF for short on Area 52 Is a 2 day planned Mythic raiding guild. Our goal is to take a relaxed approach to raiding in both attitude and schedule, but also being dedicated and driven to seek Mythic progression within the current tier.

So if you’d like a more relaxed environment and raiding schedule while still tackling Mythic raiding we may be a good fit for you!

Our current goal for Uldir is to clear Heroic by Week 5 and then begin Mythic. Though we are still in a building phase for the roster so be aware that hiccups may happen.

Raiding Schedule
- Monday/Wednesday
- 5:00pm - 8:00pm PST (8:00pm - 11:00pm EST)

Progression
- 8/8 Normal Uldir
- 5/8 Heroic Uldir

Basic Requirements
- Be punctual. With such a light raiding schedule we can’t stress this enough. We need our members here and on time.
- If you can’t make a raid night or will be late you must let us know in advance.
- Stable internet connection.
- Be mature and respectful
- Lastly, be of the right mindset. We want people who are chill and enjoyable to raid with.

Currently Recruiting
- Warlock: Very High
- Boomkin: Very High
- Hunter: Very High
- All other Ranged DPS: High

- Havoc: Very High
- Windwalker: High
- DPS DK: High
- DPS Warrior: Low

- Mistweaver: Very High
- Holy/Disc Priest: Very High
- Resto Druid: High

If your Class/Spec isn’t listed don’t feel discouraged. We’re always open to recruiting any exceptional players that we feel will be a good fit for UDMAF.

If you’re interested and/or have any questions feel free to contact Sheepifying#1979 or Ren#1995 on B.Net at anytime.
Thank you and we look forward to talking with you.
Nice to meet you,

<<Damage Inc>> would love to welcome you in our ranks

Take a minute and drop by our thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769386955

Our schedule (CST) is:

Tuesday - 19:30 to 22:30
Wednesday - 20:30 to 23:30
Thursday - 19:30 to 22:30
Mondays - Keystones!
My contact information is:
Battlenet: Black#1220
Discord ID: Anyshia#7885

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or comments!
We are a 12 year old Alliance Raiding guild. So with that time you can imagine we are a good home for people whom want that kind of stability. With that said, we strive to be number one our servers and down content is a civil manner. I will leave you a little information about us, but would prefer to speak to you in discord. I think it is much better for both side to get to know someone.

Raid times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8pm till 11pm est.
Current Progression 7 of 8 heroic and 1 of 8 mythic

If you would take a few minutes to chat with me before making a decision. My BT is Geo#1668

Cheers,
Geo
<Formidable> <US Aerie Peak> We are a brand new guild started from a handful of raiders who wanted to push progression a little harder. We are taking our time to build a team of exceptional players that get along well and enjoy pushing higher content. Our goal is to get into heroic ASAP and push further into mythic once our team has been fully built. In addition to raid we like to push keys as high as we can each week which in turn means more gear for guildies.

We currently need one healer, preferably a pally or priest. We need one or two dps, preferably a monk, DK or priest. Other classes will definitely be considered.

We raid on Wednesday 5pm to 7pm and Sunday 5pm to 8pm.

We provide food, flask, pots, enchants, gems and repairs!

Feel free to contact Esmira with any questions you might have.

btag: bootyfordays#1172
discord: Esmira#0480
Faceroll is a 2day guild raiding Fri/Sat evening. We're looking for a balling Holy Priest so if you're interested feel free to hit us up.

Recruitment Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769058225?page=1

Guild Site: https://faceroll.org/

Can add me on Bnet aswell - Alzar#11256
(H)Wanderlusters-Thrall is a mature casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are currently recruiting to start our raid team for current content. We are looking for dps no app required just have a little chat with us officers and maybe run a mythic or 2 for us to check you out. Last Expansion we were 7/7M-EN 2/3M-ToV 3/10M-NH 3/10M-ToS 6/11M-ABT. Currently we are 8/8N 5/8H and wishing to down more but we NEED you!!!

Raid times Progression days Wed 8-11cst(9-12est)/Mon 8-11CST(9-12est) Optional Raid Day: Thurs(8-11CST<9-12est>)(We only raid on thurs if we feel we need a little more time and/or new content is released and we want to push it a little bit, other wise for the most part we do alt runs on this day)

Also like to note we are recruiting more casual members as well for M+s, help fill the raid when people can't make it. We are looking to recruit casual members as well as raid members to fill our spots.

Current needs are below but accepting any decent people: those with dual specs dps/healing or dps/tank are highly sought after. Got a group of players? You are more than welcome to come and have a chat and see if your group will fit in with our group and be part of the family =).

We are not looking to gear anyone up really, we prefer you be at/around our progression and have the time/effort put into your artifact neck for the character/toon you want to raid with us as.

Another Note: We want you to have fun playing with your class if your playing something your not having fun on WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THAT CLASS XD; play to have fun not just because we need something, we consider all classes even if we have 1 or 2 of them =).

Ranged DPS-

Mages-Med
Boomkin- Highly wanted
Lock- Low
Spreist- High
Hunter- High
Ele Sham- High

Melee DPS-
Death knight- High
Demon hunter- High
Rogue- Med
Warr- Low
Feral- High
Ret Pally- High
WW Monk- Med

Healers- Low - will fill one spot

Mistweaver Monk- Low
Resto Druid- High
Holy pally- Low
Resto Sham- Low
Holy priest- low
Disc priest- low

Tanks- Offspec tanks wanted.

Contacts: Warguard#1900(Recruiting Officer),
Mazul#1425(Guild Leader/Healing coordinator)`
Artimues#1869(Raid Leader)
Jazmo#1201(Raid Leader)
HOLY SPAM BATMAN! Hi Haleybarry!
I am Vall! The GM (Guild Mom/Recruiter/Crazy BDK) of Grey Parses on Aerie Peak. Now I know what you might be thinking... Eww Alliance! But we aren't all that bad.... and I figured Maybe JUST Maybe if I sold it the right way, you would might consider coming to the dark side! (cookies and cupcakes are provided over here!!!) We are currently 8/8N and 4/8H and working our way through at our own pace, hoping to get a few good ranged so we can start doing mythic progression soon. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5pm to 8pm PST! If you wanna have a chat, my btag is Kylla#1971, and my discord is vallkyries#9046. I really hope to hear from ya!!!

Vall
It looks like you may be a good fit for Gratz!

See our info below. Feel free to chat me (Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord) if you have any questions.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20768806951
<The Barber Shop> H5/8 Uldir - HORDE US-Firetree (Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale on the same cluster)
The Barber Shop is looking to recruit suitable and dedicated players for our Heroic Uldir progression, leading into Mythic Uldir. Outside of raid nights we spend the majority of our time together inside Mythic+ keys, we are highly team focused and greatly appreciate the social element of the game just as much as the content itself.

What Times Do We Raid?
We have chosen a modest 6 hours, 2 days a week schedule which includes Friday and Saturday nights, 7:30pm-10:30pm PST / 10:30pm-01:30am EST.

Who Are We Recruiting?
1x Healer (Holy Priest, Discipline Priest, Restoration Shaman, Holy Paladin)
2x Ranged Dps (Shadow Priest, Mage, Elemental Shaman, Balance Druid)
1x Melee (Retribution Paladin, Enhancement Shaman, Frost/Unholy Death Knight)

Who Else Can Apply?
We are currently accepting applications from all classes and specs at this time while we continue to grow and even if you're looking for a social environment to do PvP, Mythic+ keys or somewhere you can just chill out with a bunch of energetic people with similar interests, don't hesitate to reach out and The Barber Shop could be your home away from home.

How Do I Express Interest?
You can leave a response here, add me on Bnet to discuss further details - Pherric#1966 , reach out to me on Discord - Pherric#9902 or alternatively you can whisper my Monk or my Druid in game - Brewery-Firetree / Pherric-Firetree.
I appreciate you taking the time to read this post and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Hello <person>

Standard Dragon Protocol is looking for dps currently. We raid on Tuesdays at 8PM - 10PM and Sundays 7PM - 10PM Server Time (EST). If you are interested / want to know more check out our topic here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769506970#1 or feel free to message:

• Atrayu - Guild Master/Raid Leader
    • Bnet: Atrayu#1150
    • Discord: Etrayu#0387
  • Lunashae - Officer
    • Bnet: Shaeded#1361
    • Discord:Shae, ThePixelatedTwix#8573
  • Thorzhen - Officer/Alternate Raid Lead
    • Bnet: Bitterguy#1521
    • Discord: Bitterguy#4119
  • Wampage – Officer/Healing Lead
    • Discord: Dramallama, Prince of Passion#4825
<SAF> 8/8n 6/8h 1/8m on Area 52 is a newly formed guild with experienced leadership & core we are comprised of Determined & Driven raiders to push content without the massive time commitment, many of us have been raiding since the early days of Vanilla. We are aiming to guild rank and push PROGRESSION as fast as possible.

We raid Tuesday, Thursday from 730-1030pm EST (server time).

---Currently Seeking--- 

The Listing below is not limited to those class/specs only, we have a general idea of the raid composition we want and have room to adjust certain ratios Melee/Ranged

Tanks 

Melee
• Monk (windwalker)

Ranged
• Lock
• Mage
• Boomkin

Healers
• Priest (Holy)

• Paladin(Holy)

---What we have to offer---
• A Serious Raid Team without the massive time commitment of 4+ raids a week, we utilize the raid times to full extent in order to progress quickly.
• We supply guild repairs for Raiders/Core Raiders (Trials are expected to come prepared for the duration of their Trial period) during progression as well, Flasks, Pots, Personal Foods, Augment Runes, Feasts.
• Enchants & Gems, as long as we have the supplies

---What we expect of you---
• Being On Time for raids (15 min early, logged in and on Discord)
• Fully prepared for raids (Don't forget grabbing things like your seals or anything else you might require during raid time, watching the next fights in advance to have an idea of encounter mechanics)
• Knowing your class in and out, being able to maximize your output for each specific encounter (Talent switching) being up to date with class changes and so forth.
• Excellent raid awareness, being able to watch what is happening around you and what is coming up next to avoid unnecessary damage or loss of damage.
• Being able to adjust quickly to changed circumstances that may arise during encounters.
• Team Player, willingness to sub out for certain boss encounters for a better composition.
• Raiding experience & a Stable Connection

For more information, feel free to contact one of us.
Battle Tags
Trikkster <Dcoy#1399> Guild Master/ Lead Recruitment
Áftershock <áftershock#1203> Recruitment Officer *alt code for a is alt 160
Massey<Cervix#1726> Healing/CD Officer
Brohawk<Brohawk#1273> Raid Leader
Limelife <Limelife#1487> Co Raid Leader
[US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> 8/8N and 4/8H is a Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content. We are currently recruiting for BFA.

High Priority
DPS with healer offspec
Ranged DPS

Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)

Trial Process
If you are interested in being a core raider, it is a two week trial process. The trial process will be based off attendance, performance, and how you fit with the guild. At the end of the two week's the GM and officers will vote and let you know.

Required Addons
DBM or BigWigs
WeakAuras2

Voice
Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]
Han Shot First is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our core raiding team(Tues-Thurs). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don't like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? 8/8 Normal, 4/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic. We are building our team with intent to push mythic progression and ideally cutting edge next tier.

What are your raid times? Our core team raids Tues-Thursday 9-12 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core, but as far as strict needs are as follow: Any exceptional tanks, Healers (Priest, MW, Shaman), DPS wise; Warlock, Rogue, Monk, Paladin, Warrior, DH. But I do repeat, we are accepting all exceptional players.

Are you intending to make a second raiding team? Possibly, we are currently more focused on building a strong, competitive core team.

What is your goal for the core? We plan to be competitive within the server for Uldir and get better each tier within both the server and within the U.S.

Do you allow off server raiders? No, for trialing yes but after that no you must be within the guild, on the server.

How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag me(GM) Kreda#1892 or my recruiter Outlaw#1723.
<Last Pull> on Kil’Jaeden

Raid Times: Tuesdays & Wednesdays, 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (PST)

Faction: Horde

Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/qP4wq2puXWp?region=US&faction=Horde

Current Needs:
We need any competent raiders. We have a good group but small, scaling seems to be best at about 20, we are at about 14 now. Groups welcome.
Current no DK/DH/Spriest/Hpally/Tree

About Us: IMPORTANT NOTE: We don’t maintain a bench team or 2nd group. Anyone willing to put in time with us gets a core spot.

Currently 6/8 N & 3/8 H - LF all players who want to get AOTC and are quality people. We are veteran players who have been there & done that. You will find no raging in our raiding, “ain’t nobody got time for that”. Focused on full Heroic clears, Mythic + farming, Achievement, Xmog & mount runs. Looking for good people who want to enjoy Heroic content and are done with the grind of Mythic raiding.

Btag: Innerpeace#11869
Heya,

Raid Times:
Thursday and Sunday from 8-11PM EST.

Progression
7/8 Heroic
1/8 Mythic

About Us:
<Cutting Corners> is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We believe that a successful raiding guild is consistently trying to improve. Our members review logs, assist in developing strategies and help improve each other's gameplay. We are seeking players that are motivated and put in the effort required to clear mythic content on a 6 hour a week schedule.

While we are first and foremost a mythic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we aren't recruiting players who only log on for raids.

Class/Spec we're looking for
  • LF any exceptional specs and Mythic + players!
  • Contact Information
    Diago#1887 (Recruitment)
    Homer#1186 (GM)
    We are a more mature crowd (30s-40s) that understands the pressure and time requirements of real life. Mainly are focused on Heroic AotC raiding and M+ progression/alt clears and doing raid/dungeon achievements when they are current content.

-Novabomb
    btag = Armageddon#1974
    discord = Skybolt#2791

Here is an overview of the guild info.

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
    (Uldir 3/8H, 8/8N, Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
    Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
    Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
    Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
    Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
    M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering MATURE ADULT applicants with progression raiding experience.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression as its not our focus. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post on the guild recruitment forum.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765466526
    <Salt Factory> 8/8H 2/8M

=================================
    ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
    While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

=================================

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
    > Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
    > A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
    > Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
    > Ability to adapt quickly
    > Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
    > Genuine commitment
    > Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
    RAID TIMES:
    3day/3hr a week
    Tues - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
    T19 - US#96
    T18 - US#165
    T17 - US#119
    T16 - US#136
    T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/ZpBsYcgG3tYhqoHy1

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!
    Officer Battle Tags : Kisshot#1230, Forever#1947, or Jogreyr#1608[/b]