RNG Is Too Damn High Party

General Discussion
Even if it was cut in half, Blizzard, it would still take a substantial amount of time to collect everything. So why not lower the RNG?

I've completely given up on World Bosses.
I've given up on dungeons.
I've given up on raids.
And emissary chaches.

The RNG is Too Damn High Party - 2019

Edit: I guess I should be thankful, 37 AP from Elite spawn is pretty generous.
And wiggling goo stuff to go with my 37 AP.
RNG sucks. Pray harder to Rngesus.
09/28/2018 10:18 PMPosted by Valhallen
RNG sucks. Pray harder to Rngesus.

Better off praying to the DEVs to lower the crap
Lol and this is why i pvp. Usually get a drop on bg win and even those are less rare fore ally than dungeon and world boss drops
I get nothing from world bosses but AP that I don't want. So I don't bother with world bosses anymore.
09/29/2018 11:20 AMPosted by Nighdarke
I get nothing from world bosses but AP that I don't want. So I don't bother with world bosses anymore.

I actually had my first trinket drop from a world boss today! But... Way lower than currently equipped trinket.
Greetings fellow adventurer!

While I can tell that you are passionate about this topic, it’s hard to follow your train of thought.

Maybe try rewriting this utilizing bullet points to emphasize each point you are trying to make.

Try to focus on providing detailed feedback, including recommendations for a solution.

It is much easier for the developers to truly understand your frustration if you outline your issue in a comprehensive, start to finish format, thus enabling them to fully grasp the issue at hand.

Always remember, good feedback is actionable feedback!

See you in Azeroth!

For the Horde!