Arcane Torrent

BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, and Raids
Thought this ability was supposed to be less useful than before.
its better than it was before now
09/30/2018 02:34 PMPosted by Charax
its better than it was before now

Only because the geniuses at Blizzard made Zul and King's Rest sha-lings trash a thing.

In PVP it still remains extremely potent in bg's or against paladin/priest comps.
Human racial was buffed too long ago. This is what happens when people advocate for nerfs.

It all ends up stronger than before. o.O
wait what? how is a dispel better than a silence?
11/11/2018 11:24 PMPosted by Veranique

Dispel is much better in a majority of the newer mythic dungeons, on uldir fights, and for example; double purge in PvP on DH.
Yea i joke about this all the time.

They literally buffed it in BfA lol
yall all aint got any idea. the silence off the gcd was far superior. arcane torrent has 1 dungeon that its crazy useful in, and only one other where its only moderately useful. most of my runs we never have to coordinate torrents. people just use it for resource

it's useful on zul but zul is the meme boss.

arcane torrent is a mediocre racial now but since all alliance can do is complain it's getting nerfed again. without even thinking about how incredibly useful shadowmeld and stoneform is in some of the new mythic+ dungeons.
11/13/2018 02:05 AMPosted by Varsity
yall all aint got any idea. the silence off the gcd was far superior. arcane torrent has 1 dungeon that its crazy useful in, and only one other where its only moderately useful. most of my runs we never have to coordinate torrents. people just use it for resource

it's useful on zul but zul is the meme boss.

arcane torrent is a mediocre racial now but since all alliance can do is complain it's getting nerfed again. without even thinking about how incredibly useful shadowmeld and stoneform is in some of the new mythic+ dungeons.

Blood elf is leaps and bounds ahead of night elf, and most alliance races in m+ don't kid urself lmao
11/11/2018 11:24 PMPosted by Veranique

When Blizzard in their infinite wisdom designs multiple mechanics (both raid and mythic+) around dispels.
11/13/2018 08:27 PMPosted by Oua

Blood elf is leaps and bounds ahead of night elf, and most alliance races in m+ don't kid urself lmao

I would have to disagree, the professionals at MDI at Blizzcon ran a lot of Night Elf groups. Having an entire group that can skip massive amounts of a dungeon and just shadowmeld to drop aggro and reset the trash is far superior to an AOE dispel on a 90 or 120 second CD.
Can someone please explain to me what Arcane Torrent even does lol