I don’t hear Alliance crying for the babies and children of Zuldazar

General Discussion
Prev 1 9 10 11 16 Next
10/01/2018 09:59 PMPosted by Harlekìn
10/01/2018 04:11 PMPosted by Deklend
I mean...there's a slight difference here you're kind of glossing over.

IE, the Alliance didn't nuke Zuldazar. Horde has literally wiped 4 Alliance cities completely off the map. Theramore, South Shore, Teldrassil, and Lordaeron.

But I get it, that flies in the face of the point you're trying to make. Apples to rocks.

Ehh... Theramore was a full on militarized Alliance navy base at the time, calling it a city is a stretch
Lordaeron was a horde Capital when it was nuked by the Horde. It wasn't even taken over by the Horde, the Alliance abandoned it once the rightful citizenship turned into something unpalatable to them.

Southshore was an 'Alliance' town in Horde lands. I put Alliance in quotes because technically it was a Horde town by merit of Lordaeron flipping over to the Horde side but the Alliance didn't feel like moving out of it when the owners changed sides and instead decided to constantly wage war against Lordaeron instead of respecting their sovereignty.

So out of that list the only one is the Tree

Except none of what you said was correct.

Theramore was Alliance but only tangentially, at the time it was ruled by Jaina and she was still in her "The Horde are good people and we should be friends! I like Thrall he's a cool dude." mentality. They weren't using it as a military base for anything more than a port Alliance members could get to. Hell, after its founding and the death of Daelin Proudmoore to say it was staunchly Alliance would be like saying any human anywhere at any time qualifies as Alliance simply by merit of them being a human. Which, if true, would negate the later point about South Shore.

As for Lordaeron, you're only correct here in one capacity depending on whether you think humans have right to it or Forsaken have right to it. Regardless, the Horde nuked Undercity and made it uninhabitable themselves. So obviously they're cool with crushing their own toys so no one can have them. This doesn't really do them any favors regardless of who claims ownership and can be proven 'right.'

South Shore was a town as part of the Alliance of Lordaeron and a major port that took in the survivors of Stormwind after the (old) Horde razed the city and assassinated the King. It being in 'Horde lands' isn't even true given it was at the furthest reaches and was at best contested territory that both sides were laying claim to. However, the residents there were all alive and well and none to pleased to be a part of the undead. They were plenty happy with their lot in the modern day Alliance. So, no. You don't get to say 'that doesn't count' because of imaginary criteria you pulled from nowhere, especially if you're going to say the exact opposite and that Theramore was Alliance despite it, similar to South Shore, being so far away as to be unaffiliated in an official capacity. Its one or the other. Pick.
Let's all not forged the fact that Zandalari have low level quests asking us to cull "lesser" troll tribes just because they don't like how they live. Yeah "good guys".
10/01/2018 10:17 PMPosted by Averyx
Let's all not forged the fact that Zandalari have low level quests asking us to cull "lesser" troll tribes just because they don't like how they live. Yeah "good guys".

"Those Amani and Sandfury worship the wrong gods. Kill them."

Nice trolls ya got there, Zandalar...
10/01/2018 04:02 PMPosted by Plantains
Maybe only Alliance lives matter. As I have said before Sylvannas was totally justified in her actions. This whole raid being worked on is proof that Alliance only pretend to take the high road while killing innocents in reality. Moreover they are invading a nation that played no part in the burning of Teldrassil. So high and mighty of you guys.

I am pleased to see that the Alliance has had an uplifting affect on your ability to communicate, Troll. A shame we have work to still do - but one day, if you're lucky, you'll realise the wonder of the Alliance, the righteousness of our cause, and the certain outcome that must be brought everywhere.

Also, here's a present I got for you. Don't unwrap it until I leave. Also, invite your whole tribe to witness.

Also..err..ignore the ticking! *dust*
Moreover they are invading a nation that played no part in the burning of Teldrassil. So high and mighty of you guys.

Someone clearly didn't play the game during Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria.
You, sir, deserve a high five. Come here buddy *slips present into your bag quietly* . Thanks pal.

10/01/2018 10:21 PMPosted by Taarken
Maybe only Alliance lives matter. As I have said before Sylvannas was totally justified in her actions. This whole raid being worked on is proof that Alliance only pretend to take the high road while killing innocents in reality. Moreover they are invading a nation that played no part in the burning of Teldrassil. So high and mighty of you guys.

I am pleased to see that the Alliance has had an uplifting affect on your ability to communicate, Troll. A shame we have work to still do - but one day, if you're lucky, you'll realise the wonder of the Alliance, the righteousness of our cause, and the certain outcome that must be brought everywhere.

Also, here's a present I got for you. Don't unwrap it until I leave. Also, invite your whole tribe to witness.

Also..err..ignore the ticking! *dust*
Moreover they are invading a nation that played no part in the burning of Teldrassil. So high and mighty of you guys.

Guilneas and Brennadam weren't officially part of the Alliance, but that didnt stop the Horde from invading and bombing and blighting everything.
10/01/2018 04:05 PMPosted by Sprup
Alliance have always been the heroes, was it a horde city that gave players the ability to goto Argus to fight the Burning Legion? No, it was the alliance, aided by other ALLIANCE heroes while your warchief sat there waiting to see how she could start a war because she's a head case.

Did you forget the days where Dadgar walked us to the Tomb of Sargaras and the horde were with you. Did you forget the times we shared on the Vindicar and with Eonar? She said come Heros, come champions, we saved Azeroth and IlliDad remembers. The alliance just forgot about this, sent SI7 troops to kill innocent horde, now they are sending an army to destroy little troll homes. I’m sorry little baby trolls, you have to run away because the Alliance want to hurt you for the Hordes actions.
Trolls have been around too long, and they didn't even bother trying to keep those seals safe on Zuldazar.

Two Seals weakened, and the Third is just barely functioning, even after Rastakhan uses it as his personal whoopie cushion. Letting Azeroth's Version of the T-Virus from Resident Evil threaten to infect the whole world.

Do I need to mention Hakkar the Soulflayer? Because that was also a hamfisted attempt by the Zandalari to act smart.

Oh, and people still remember the Zandalari pulling all those stunts in Pandaria. And don't even get started on their shenanigans during Emperor Lei-Shen's time.

Or, in simple terms, if the Alliance is guilty for hotheads like Greymane, the Zandalari are guilty for 10,000 years of trying to screw the world over. So please, don't expect us to shed tears for a decadent and corrupt civilization like the Zandalari.

And this is coming from a guy who came from Silvermoon, which does Imperial Decadence like nobody's business.

Tl;DR - Bunch of decadent and corrupt gold trolls die. Am I supposed to be sorry? Tough luck.
10/01/2018 04:05 PMPosted by Sprup
Alliance have always been the heroes, was it a horde city that gave players the ability to goto Argus to fight the Burning Legion? No, it was the alliance, aided by other ALLIANCE heroes while your warchief sat there waiting to see how she could start a war because she's a head case.

Did you forget the days where Dodger walked us to the Tomb of Sargaras and the horde were with you. Did you forget the times we shared on the Vindicar and with Eonar? She said come Heros, come champions, we saved Azeroth and IlliDad remembers. The alliance just forgot about this, sent SI7 troops to kill innocent horde, now they are sending an army to destroy little troll homes. I’m sorry little baby trolls, you have to run away because the Alliance want to hurt you for the Hordes actions.

Lemme just switch to one of my alts for this one...

Fun thing about the Lordaeron scenario. The SI:7 agents are all stealthed and inspecting things, y'know, the 'crafting' animation, when you zone in. They don't attack the civilians, at all. They don't even attack the player if you stand right on top of them, until you initiate. They're stealthed, doing research. It's not until the Horde attacks them that they start attacking back. In the 2nd phase, in the hallway, the druids and spies are only attacking the guards and none of the civilians.

In phase 3 when you reach the central room with the bank and your job is to evacuate as many as possible? Each and every civilians has not one but two elite Undercity Deathguards with them.

So every part of that is either ignorance or a lie.

As for the remainder, your talks of attacks on the trolls? We're still waiting for proof and not baseless speculation and pearl clutching about things that haven't yet happened and almost decidedly won't happen because we know from datamined text that there is an order in effect to not attack civilians and that the goal was to detain the king and not kill him. Things only change when the king refuses to go willingly and attacks.

But you've gone out of your way to ignore posts that refute anything you say with facts and instead just pander around the ones shrieking for an emotional response rather than a factual one.

Show us some proof of dead troll children or stop with the lie.
10/01/2018 04:18 PMPosted by Nocht
To be fair the kids in Zandalar are little jerk bags! Every other day I have to stop what I'm doing and lead them back to the dorm or break up whatever ruckus they've transmutated themselves into.

Let them learn how the world really works! BY FIRE BE PURGED!!

By the Loa, I pray for our childrens safety.
10/01/2018 04:12 PMPosted by Kelrexia
If you can't handle the war, don't start it.

The Alliance is pretty much justified in whatever it does to the Horde. Red Team are the ones that made what should have been a territory/resources war an extinction war.

Then put a muzzle and leash on your pet dog...
Genn reflects on Sylvanas
Are we any better than the Horde, then? Is that the cost of our victory?
Show me.
... Their queen would do it.
I have no wish to be like Sylvanas Windrunner. Do you Genn?
*angry growling* No.
We should continue as we have. If victory is as assured as you say, then we will achieve it. But we need to be wary of retaliatio

Alliance Aftermath - Jaina Wounded, Mekkatorque Frozen
No surprise in her choice of allies. The Zandalari deserve their fate.
Good to see you again, $n. I will go see who else needs help!
Rastakhan chose his fate when he sided with the Horde.
Everyone! Head to the ships!
Jaina badly wounded... Mekkatorque on the brink of death... What went wrong, Genn?
The strike on Zuldazar was a success, but the Horde caught up to us as we retreated.

Clearly the Alliance are not seeing this as just a successful campaign against the soldiers. They are seeing this as a successful campaign against the Zandalari. The Zandalari children that live through this ordeal will never forgive you.
The raid isn't out yet, all we have is some datamined dialogue and such.

If the writers make alliance characters slaughter innocents, or if they pull some nonsense wherein the Horde version of events contains that sort of atrocity, then I will be the first to complain.

Enough already. Mass slaughter for shock value isn't a substitute for an engaging story.

Oh it's so edgy and violent. Please. I already wasn't thrilled with Teldressil, which was mostly done just for shock value as well. And it's the type of thing that could potentially damage the story for years to come. How can the Night Elves accept anything less than unconditional surrender after that?

It's cheap, and it's going to be hard to make the story work moving forward, even based on Teldressil alone.
Because WoW is a video game and not real, I know right
10/01/2018 04:37 PMPosted by Wrathu
We were going to save the children. But then they tried to eat us. So really it was self defense.

Lmao xD
After Teldrassil, anything is justified. Not one tear will be shed.
10/01/2018 10:47 PMPosted by Plantains
The Zandalari children that live through this ordeal will never forgive you.
and? at least they will be alive in order to hate me. which is more than can be said about the elves in darnassus where the majority died.
10/01/2018 11:02 PMPosted by Withpuppys
10/01/2018 10:47 PMPosted by Plantains
The Zandalari children that live through this ordeal will never forgive you.
and? at least they will be alive in order to hate me. which is more than can be said about the elves in darnassus where the majority died.

Through the Dark Lady’s will your children are also undead.
10/01/2018 11:11 PMPosted by Plantains
10/01/2018 11:02 PMPosted by Withpuppys
...and? at least they will be alive in order to hate me. which is more than can be said about the elves in darnassus where the majority died.

Through the Dark Lady’s will your children are also undead.
firstly i have no offspring, so good luck with that, and secondly if you are referring to the night elf children that burned alive, i don't think you will be able to raise them as they are ash.