10/03/2018 07:41 AMPosted by Comedy
Lots of people enjoy raiding.

Lots of people enjoy mythic +.

Some people even like both.

Imagine that.

Quite a few not at all!
10/03/2018 05:47 PMPosted by Nädezhda
10/03/2018 07:41 AMPosted by Nzhuv
Good news! If you don't like raiding, you can do mythic+ for gear. Having options is a good thing, so why push to remove raiding?

I think the point is not to remove raiding but rather stop propping it up with favorable loot systems and see if it will stand of its own accord.

People follow the path of least resistance.

If warfronts were 24/7 and gave 385 every drop do you think mythic+ and raiding would stand on their own?
10/03/2018 06:00 PMPosted by Etun
10/03/2018 05:56 PMPosted by Beèf

You've got a 32 score so far, and you did nothing on this character in Legion either. Your statement is demonstrably false and here you are acting as if a poorly conceived opinion is fact.

You are why Blizzard doesn't respond in here.

I’m sorry my guild doesn’t allow us to post. So I use this, one of my 5 accounts. I’m sorry if u hurt your poor feewings and that I don’t agwee wit you. I’ll warm up your bottle Mr. Kranky pants.

I don't care that you don't agree. There's nothing wrong with that, but your post is wrong. Provably so. Don't spout incorrect information as fact or you end up with Donald Trump as your president.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I’m sorry my guild doesn’t allow us to post. So I use this, one of my 5 accounts. I’m sorry if u hurt your poor feewings and that I don’t agwee wit you. I’ll warm up your bottle Mr. Kranky pants.

I don't care that you don't agree. There's nothing wrong with that, but your post is wrong. Provably so. Don't spout incorrect information as fact or you end up with Donald Trump as your president.

Tell me what was wrong? Guilds dissolving? They sure will. It’s not hard to pug a +10 key. As they become more prevalent(Mythic+) people will have small groups. Guilds will be there for convenience.

League type play? Are you running the same dungeons over and over? Quick 1 hour runs vs a 3 hour+ raid? Oh look, there is even a score now. Hmm, reminds me of something. All we need is a PvP version. Wait a minute, isn’t that Island Expeditions?

Mobile game that logs you in everyday. Get the little missions complete and after a while you get the reward. Seems like Allied Races.

We all know what is coming next. Battle Royales. Blizzard used to innovate, now they ride coattails.
if there was no raiding there is no way id play this game
I love Mythic +. Just that added challenge of trying to clear a dungeon as fast as you can while having extra stuff that makes it harder to clear it just makes it more enjoyable.
Raiding is the sole point of wow for probably 10-20% of the playerbase.
Especially in BFA.

There are LOOOOTS of people who outright despise M+. It expects you to run the same dungeons for 2 years, there is no progression, just pass/fail, the time limit hurts the social element, ect ect.

Raiding is the only thing wow does well compared to the rest of the mmo market.