<Centrelink> 3/8M LF RDPS & DPriest/HPally

Frostmourne
<Centrelink> 8/8H 3/8M LF SKILLED RANGED DPS to join our CORE RAID TEAM. Mon/Wed/Fri 9 - 12 pm svt time. highly experienced group pushing for MYTHIC PROG & high level mythics+

We are primarily looking for people mythic prog ready. Willing to trial and jump straight into it.

HEALING PRIORITY: Disc priest or Holy pally.
DPS PRIORITY: Warlocks / Hunters / Mage / Boomies
We are welcome to all ranged classes except shaman atm, provide logs if you can.
ALL CLASSES WELCOME TO TRIAL THOUGH :)

MSG ME IF YOUR INTERESTED! add me on bnet sxcwog#1505

Raiding times:
Wednesday - 9 - 11pm svt // Full clear Heroic Uldir
Friday - 9- 11 pm svt // Mythic prog
Monday - 9 - 12am svt // Mythic prog

Wednesday night is optional, Monday and Friday are the main nights that require consistency. Will be swapping to hard mythic prog in a couple of weeks.
BUMP
bump
bump
NUMP
also looking for a resto shaman!
10/05/2018 12:09 AMPosted by Sxcwog
<Centrelink> 8/8H 1/8M LF SKILLED RANGED DPS to join our CORE RAID TEAM. Mon/Wed/Fri 9 - 12 pm svt time. highly experienced group pushing for MYTHIC PROG & high level mythics+

Raiding times:
Wednesday - 9 - 11pm svt // Heroic Uldir
Friday - 9- 11 pm svt // Heroic Uldir clear // Mythic prog
Monday - 9 - 12pm svt // Mythic prog

Wednesday night is optional, monday and friday are the main nights that require consistentcy. Will be swapping to hard mythic prog in a couple of weeks. LF Range dps to fill the last of the core spots. Min il 360+

Hello, I am planning to transfer to Frostmourne and go alliance in the coming days. I am 375 affliction/demonology warlock 8/8H 2/8M.
Do you still have spots?
bump
lump bump nump hump
hi how was your day?
nump
we are trialing tonight at 9pm realm time for a full heroic clear, msg me if you want to trial sxcwog#1505
oof
oof
Lf range dps and healers
bump
bump