364 Frost Mage 8/8N; 4/8H; Looking for Guild

Dalaran
Currently in a legacy raiding guild that has sort of stalled at 4/8H given inactivity and lack of recruiting. I am active weeknights 8-midnight ET and sporadically on weekends. Goal is to progress to mythic raid and high-end Mythic+. I understand fights, watch videos, do research on my own, good communicator. 30 yr old business guy live in NYC, mature, chill, willing to learn , takes criticism well. Hit me up if you think I'd be a good fit.
[US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> 8/8N and 4/8H is a Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content.

High Priority
Healers
Ranged DPS

Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)

Trial Process
If you are interested in being a core raider, it is a two week trial process. The trial process will be based off attendance, performance, and how you fit with the guild. At the end of the two week's the GM and officers will vote and let you know.

Required Addons
DBM or BigWigs
WeakAuras2

Voice
Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]
Hi there!! I see that you are looking for a raiding guild, well <Gilead> was 11/11H in ATBT with a 11/11M raid lead in Dalaran. Today we stand at 5/8H in Uldir!! We would like to get more people into our raiding teams for BFA. We are a very active guild on discord and push mythic+ dungeons everyday. We are especially looking for ranged dps.

We raid Mondays and Saturdays 8-11pm. And offraids on Thursdays 8-11pm.

My btag is AwkwardDucky#11508, feel free to add me so we can talk more about it! Or respond to my post!! :)
Hey man, <Thousand Yard Stare> is a casual heroic raiding guild looking to recruit exceptional players to supplement our team. Raid times are 8pm ET Tues and Thurs with cleanup or alt runs on Sat. We're working to recruit range dps to progress past 4/8H towards Guild AOTC.

We have an involved and skilled member base -- it is not hard nor does it take much time to form groups for high mythic+ or rated arenas.

If you're interested, reach out on our discord or add me or the other recruitment officers
https://discord.gg/rQ8V6vA
bemerit#1514
Jimmi#11570
scopeE#1310
Hi there, add me on btag kkbay#1884. Would love to talk!