Returning Player - 365 Mage (A)

Guild Recruitment
Hello,
My name is Jeancarlo, I used to be in the 10man top guild in Windrunner back in
Cataclysm (Vagrant Corps) we got top 50 US on heroic deathwing as a 10 man guild.

Currently 5/8 on Heroic and 8/8 Normal

Looking for a guild that raids on wednesday sunday monday :)

Also for a guild that is willing progress in this content and also have fun outside raids, ex. PVP and/or achievements.

Thank you :)
<Ropegang> are a semi hardcore progression guild on Frostmourne run by experienced GM/Officer's with great leadership skills. We always like to find the fine line between semi hardcore raiding and still having fun and enjoying each other’s company with mythic+, raids, pvp etc.

Currently 4/8H Uldir

Raid Times:
All time is in Server Time - Frostmourne
Wednesday: 6:30-9:30pm
Sunday: 6:30-9:30pm

Oganius (GM) - Shigz#1485
Alwayslucky (CM) - brandon92#1794

Hope to hear from you mate - if not happy gaming
<Malus> Zul Jin Hey so I am gonna be short and sweet were 7/8 H and 1/8 M were in high demand for Ranged Dps to start focusing on pushing. We raid 11:30 to 2:30am EST Tuesdays and Thursday.

if questions my contact is #kritik11883
^^
Hello!

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a new guild looking to recruit all for a more casual and social guild. We are putting together a core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all levels and play styles. We plan to also put together a PvP team in the future as our guild grows. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience.

<Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on Sargeras that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights
• Raiding, Dungeons, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses
• Weekend Raiding (see times below)
• A more casual environment
• New guild - join and grow/learn with us!
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• All are welcome! - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Friday from 7:00PM - 10:00/11:00PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00PM - 10:00/11:00PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday ~5-8PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled)

Recruitment Needs:
• 1 Tank (not DK)
• 1+ Healers (non-priest preferred but open)
• 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred hunt, mage, lock, and melee)
• Raid Leader(s) - preferably someone who has at least full NM experience to get our group progressing quickly into HM/Mythic.
• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

Thanks for your consideration!
If you are instrested I’m at work rn we can talk later just add me on bnet
Hey there friend,

Might be a perfect fit for what we have going on here, take a peak and lemme know, hope to hear from you soon.

Guild: <Antique>
Server: Sargeras

Antique is a guild that can be a home to everyone vets and new players alike.
With our growing player base we are trying to build a community of like minded adults. Our goals are Raiding, mythic plus,pvp and most importantly a home away from home.

If you are a smaller guild interested in being absorbed into this environment and possibly creating your own raid times. We are open to this idea as well.

Our ultimate goal is to become an ever lasting community throughout BfA and onto classic upon release.

About us:
The core of our guild is approximately 25% people who enjoy WoW extensively. Our founding group have been around on and off since Vanilla! We are not exclusive WoW players, and do venture into other games – especially during content draught which is why the community is so important to develop.

The majority of our core are old enough to have a career, and a kids / RL commitments and really try to play the games we enjoy as much as possible. However, we understand life happens and always comes first as such we are supportive of this fact.

What we are looking for:

Any player who wants to be a part of the community we are building that is a place where you can log on and enjoy more then just 2 raids a week. If you can join in on the raids that would be fantastic, however it is not required (unless you make the commitment – then it is expected you show).
*Note*
If we have over 30 interested in heroic and over 20 interested for mythic. You must be willing to rotate in and out to share time with other interested raiders.

*Please be 21+, exceptions can and will be accepted pending conversations.
*Enjoy WoW. Relax. Have fun, and get along with people, we don’t need or want elitists.
*Have Discord (friends are welcome to join)

Raid times:
Sunday Monday
8:30 – 11:00 PM EST (7:30 -10:00 CST/Server Time).
Alt run Thursdays
9-9:30-1100-11:30

Currently 5/8 heroic. Suggestions on what we could be looking for below:

Any class is welcome – Tank roles are currently filled. However, we are in need of the following specific classes at present.

Warlock
Hunter
Mage
Shaman
DK - willing to play Blood as offspec.

Any questions, concerns, or to discuss joining please contact the following:
Guild Master: Blitskreig#1704
Officer(s): c0nker#1669
Ripp#11963
Heya - would love to chat to see if we get along.

TL:DR: Currently 8/8H, 1/8M, and we're looking for ranged DPS to continue our progression.

Fakade#1706 - be good, or be good at it.
Hi all
Thanks for the replies. I will be adding a few of you tonight so we can talk more.
Thank you
Hey JeanCarlo!!!

I am Vall of Grey Parses from Aerie Peak (I am also a former Windrunner native!) My Digi fam (aka my guild) is currently 8/8n 4/8H and we raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5pm to 8pm PST. We are currently in LOTS of need for ranged folks so we can continue our pace into Mythic! If you wanna talk more (I have lots to say just don't want to spam it all here) please add me kylla#1971 (bnet) or Vallkyries#9046 (discord). I hope you have an awesome day!

Vall
UP
Hello! We are a guild that raids Friday 6-10pm pacific and Saturday 6-9pm pacific! We are 8/8N and 3/8H looking for ranged dps to fill up some spots on the main team! We are a raid team that separated our self from a former guild to pursue our own guild and name for ourselves! If this is something that might interest you please message me in game!

Best Wishes!

Sav#12425
:)
up
Up
<Reset - Stormrage> is an Alliance Two-Day WEEKEND Guild Recruiting to progress though Uldir content as a full team! We are a Rage-free and chilled raid environment with a dash of jokes and fun.

ULDIR PROGRESSION: 8/8N, 3/8H

Classes/Roles We Need:
Tanks: Full
Healers: Full
DPS: Ranged dps, dps with tank os

Our Policies:
--All Guild Members should be age 18+. All/Most our current members are working adults, thus why our activeness and events are mostly during weekends.
--With the 18+ comes darker humor, therefore, applicants should not be easily offended: Our only boundary being Politics.
--We strive to be more of a community setting than being Hardcore. To enforce this, we will never have "Loot Drama" and we will not purge under-performers. We will help each other get better at the game together.
--No calling out people, leave this to the officers. Whisper us only about it instead. We do all Drama, Punishments, Pointing out Under-performance, etc in whispers with the members that apply to these situations. It helps keep things smooth in raiding and keeps the fun going for our chill raid environment.

Raid-Ready Requirements:
Although we strive to provide Flasks and Food to the raid team, we do require everyone to be ready just in case! This allows more fun to be had for "downtime" rather than questioning member's readiness.
COME READY WITH:

Flasks
Food
Gems/Enchants <---- MOST IMPORTANT
DPS Pots + Mana Pots

RAID TIMES:
Friday - Saturday 8PM-11PM EST (Required of Core Raiders applying.)

Mythic Pluses and PvP activities ran throughout the week!!

Conclusion/Contact:
Asterlei/Koiah/Soph: Asterlei#1613
Ninari/Ionox: Catlak#1888
Ryouice: Ryouice#11303

Casuals/Socials/PvPers Welcome! We'll take anyone. We just have an emphasis on PvE content, but we are a cool buncha people and would like to grow socially as well!
up
up
up
<Hit It and Crit It>
[Horde] [US] Mok'nathal
8/8 H Uldir
1/8 Mythic Uldir
Raid times Thu-Sat 5-8pm pst
Actively recruiting
Mistweaver monk
Windwalker monk
Havoc demonhunter