Returning Player - 365 Mage (A)

Guild Recruitment
up
a
u
Area 52
We are currently making changes to our raiding team. We are in need of plate DPS, mages, and a class with an offspec heal but will main dps. We are 8/8 N 3/8 H and hungry to push further into Mythics. We currently raid Tues/Wed/Sun 11PM to 1AM EST. All are welcome to join. We have members who do mythic+ on the regular. Also, we do achievement runs and transmog/mount runs. You do not have to be a raider to join. If you enjoy mythics then come join the fun. Join us on our discord at https://discord.gg/TrsxvsB. Also, you can contact a Gm or officer at AbsoluteZero#12765 or HeadHunter#12174.
up
up
up
a
up
Raid Times
Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server)
Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server)
*Off night carries/clears Tuesday 9:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad Server)

Current Prog - 1/8M, 7/8H, 8/8N

Immediate Openings
- All Cutting Edge DPS/Healers/Tanks
- All non-raiders who want to push keys in guild and build up their raider.io

About
Semi-casual guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. Looking for quality players that know their class and experienced officers as we finalize our raid roster.

Activities
    Gambling
    PVP/RBGS
    Gold Carries
    M+ Key Pushing

Recruiting
Post in our recruitment thread on https://discord.gg/7ZtVTDN or add me Robbilee#1782 so we can get in contact with you.
[A](Wyrmrest Accord) <House Brighthammer> is looking to round out its raid team for Uldir and beyond. We would love to add another mage to our family at this time.

We raid Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 7 - 10 PM PST. We are a semi-casual AOTC guild, and prefer to progress in raids with a team of people we enjoy spending time with, and who are willing to work together. Our progression is currently 3/8H. We require Discord, DBM or BigWigs, 18 points in HoA, and 340N/350H ilvl for Uldir progression.

We do Mythic Dungeons, world content, achievements, mount hunting, and sometimes PvP together whenever possible in our non-raid times.

I would love to have a chat with you and set up a trial if Brighthammer seems like it would suit your needs. I am usually online in game between 10 AM and 10 PM PST and can be reached at Aristiri#1425.
10/01/2018 08:37 AMPosted by Vvheelchair
Raid Times
*Off night carries/clears Tuesday 9:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad Server)

Immediate Openings
- All non-raiders who want to push keys in guild and build up their raider.io

About
Semi-casual guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. Looking for quality players that know their class and experienced officers as we finalize our raid roster.

Activities
    Gambling
    PVP/RBGS
    Gold Carries
    M+ Key Pushing

Recruiting
Post in our recruitment thread on https://discord.gg/7ZtVTDN or add me Robbilee#1782 so we can get in contact with you.

I'll be contacting you tonight when i get home :)
Thank you.
Up
up
Hey Jeancarlo,
You should check out <We Were SOLDIERs>. I think we're are a good/ perfect fit for what you are looking for. 2 days only, relaxed atmosphere, and we can use a strong mage dps. I'll link the rest of our guild info below. Let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to talking more. Feel free to add me at Forreal#1120.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769009081
I think you'd be a great part of our team, I'll post spam below, hopefully you consider :). Semi-Casual, but still going for Cutting Edge each time.

Raid Times
*optional night carries/clears Tuesday 9:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad Server)

Immediate Openings

About

Activities
    Gambling
    PVP/RBGS
    Gold Carries
    M+ Key Pushing

Recruiting
Post in our recruitment thread on https://discord.gg/7ZtVTDN or add me Shramwow#1847 so we can get in contact with you.
10/02/2018 11:08 AMPosted by Vvheelchair
I think you'd be a great part of our team, I'll post spam below, hopefully you consider :). Semi-Casual, but still going for Cutting Edge each time.

Raid Times
*optional night carries/clears Tuesday 9:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad Server)

Immediate Openings

About

Activities
    Gambling
    PVP/RBGS
    Gold Carries
    M+ Key Pushing

Recruiting
Post in our recruitment thread on https://discord.gg/7ZtVTDN or add me Shramwow#1847 so we can get in contact with you.

I added you on bnet last night under "Robbilee#1782" , ill be adding the one you provided here as well "Shramwow#1847"
You can add me as well jeankrlo#1143
thank you.