Rate the RP mog above you 1-10.

Moon Guard
1 2 3 6 Next
Thought this would be a fun thread. For a lot of us especially within the RP community, mogging is an especially important way to add immersion to the game and define a character. Share those mogs in this thread.
10/10

Gnome demon hunters are cute! Now all I can think about is the crazy acrobatics you'd be doing.
09/30/2018 05:04 AMPosted by Lyssara
10/10

Gnome demon hunters are cute! Now all I can think about is the crazy acrobatics you'd be doing.

Its been my little challenge to myself. Try to come up with something as close as possible on a gnome to a demon hunter. For the arcobatics, I am looking into certain toy items and engineering tactics to find something that can mimic that. Also trying to do this on my goblin, but with more of a felborn engineer feeling.

As for your mog. 9/10. Props for trying something that isn't a skimpy mog as I see a lot of those on void elfs. This mog looks very death knight like in fact. With those hair and eyes someone could be forgiven for not realizing you are a warrior at first. Now the only reason I didn't give it 10/10 is because I feel there are weapons that could make this look even better and possibly belts. Still a great mog non the less.

@Nihiloth. I'd love to share my RP story, but I'll wait a bit more into the thread since I don't want to end up making this thread all about me.
09/30/2018 05:37 AMPosted by Gnomest
09/30/2018 05:04 AMPosted by Lyssara
10/10

Its been my little challenge to myself. Try to come up with something as close as possible on a gnome to a demon hunter. For the arcobatics, I am looking into certain toy items and engineering tactics to find something that can mimic that. Also trying to do this on my goblin, but with more of a felborn engineer feeling.

As for your mog. 9/10. Props for trying something that isn't a skimpy mog as I see a lot of those on void elfs. This mog looks very death knight like in fact. With those hair and eyes someone could be forgiven for not realizing you are a warrior at first. Now the only reason I didn't give it 10/10 is because I feel there are weapons that could make this look even better and possibly belts. Still a great mog non the less.
I am sure I speak for many when I look at your yransmog and in the back of my mind go, "I demand an explanation for this.....and that top should not look soj good on a gnome....I must go and reconsider my life choices...." or something to that matter. 9.5/10 because the .5 is reserved for story. Many here are likely curious.
9/10.

While I'm not a big fan of those robes, personally, I will say that it all works together very nicely. The colors compliment each other well and the whole mog comes together, including the mask and the weapon. Great job!
Not quite sure about the shirt, but it's a color I like so it's not that much of an issue. The set overall fits the pirate motif.

9/10
10/10 Because I like monochromatic mogs. Its hard to find stuff with multiple colors that match the shade of another piece to be honest. The bright gold really says "Holy Warrior" no question you are blessed with the light.
I rate your set a 6/10. It's clear you're some sort of Kaldorei brewmaster and I like the way the boots and pants blend together, but nothing else really stands out about it do me. The tabard looks a bit out of place.
I give you a 9/10 for just going the full mile with the Kul Tiran RP. It a good looking, honest set and you picked the right shirt. Not a 10 because its basically a full set, which can't be helped.
9/10, ah good old medivh-raven robe. Nice use of the hood and the belt. Makes it unique than the usual full mog tier set.
9/10 This looks like the kind of mog that has some very strong RP purpose. I love how it has an old classic wow feeling to it even though it may not be back the far. I don't know what the RP is behind it or if there is any, but most of it matches. The only thing I question is that weapon. I feel like there are weapons that may be able to match better personally. Still great mog non the less.
9.5/10

It reminds me heavily of Indiana Jones, but as a goblin.

I can just imagine instead of yelling about something belonging in a museum you insist it belongs in your pockets. Or those nifty satchels on your belt.

Don't know how I feel about that pickaxe though, unless the look you were going for is some sort of goblin miner. In that case it's still a very solid mog overall.
10/01/2018 07:03 AMPosted by Sunpai
9.5/10

It reminds me heavily of Indiana Jones, but as a goblin.

I can just imagine instead of yelling about something belonging in a museum you insist it belongs in your pockets. Or those nifty satchels on your belt.

Don't know how I feel about that pickaxe though, unless the look you were going for is some sort of goblin miner. In that case it's still a very solid mog overall.

6 generic Paladin, but fitting.
I'm not really a fan of anything on either worgen model, but I guess you're making do with what you've got. 7/10
I'm not sure whether to dock points or not for just removing your chestpiece... that said it looks very druidish, and it all matches quite nicely!

8/10
Very cool! Striking, shows Alliance pride, and is different enough from standard Big-Shoulder Armor that I actually really enjoy is.

9.5/10
10/01/2018 02:40 PMPosted by Dloin
Very cool! Striking, shows Alliance pride, and is different enough from standard Big-Shoulder Armor that I actually really enjoy is.

9.5/10

You definitely got that dwarven pirate them going! Not too sure about all the yellow shirt but overall looks great! 9/10
Very simple, but nice colors! 7/10
10/10. You look freaking gorgeous! Very well done nerf mog. Everything matches well from your hair to that tabard and shoes. Seems like one of this mystical nerf archers.
Very rustic, sort of Indiana Jones meets coal miner. Simple, but effective. 9/10

(FYI, I don't RP in mine anymore, I just like the look of it)