Rate the RP mog above you 1-10.

Moon Guard
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
I don't really know what this is supposed to be. Seems more like a mog you'd see on a forsaken. Maybe pushing it 2/10.
10/17/2018 03:47 AMPosted by Rustwell
I don't really know what this is supposed to be. Seems more like a mog you'd see on a forsaken. Maybe pushing it 2/10.

You look like you know how to make someone's gold purse vanish for a replicated artifact. 9/10
10/17/2018 04:30 AMPosted by Ildraneth
10/17/2018 03:47 AMPosted by Rustwell

You look like you know how to make someone's gold purse vanish for a replicated artifact. 9/10

Reminds me of the Highborne mobs from WoE and fits together nicely, though the weapon seems a bit off. 9/10
10/17/2018 05:14 AMPosted by Szamanta

Reminds me of the Highborne mobs from WoE and fits together nicely, though the weapon seems a bit off. 9/10

8/10 - the clothes all look great. I like that you took the core of the green coat set, but then mixed it up with your gloves, boots, belt, and hat. The colours match really well there. That said, the sword leaves something to be desired. Its little red crystals don't match.
7/10 I'm digging the fact that you are a Draenei NOT decked out in gold and shiny. The weapon looks off to me and the red from the chest looks a bit odd as well. Solid effort for sure.
10/17/2018 10:34 AMPosted by Colburn
7/10 I'm digging the fact that you are a Draenei NOT decked out in gold and shiny. The weapon looks off to me and the red from the chest looks a bit odd as well. Solid effort for sure.

8/10 - Awesome magma cultist vibe. Especially love the off-hand! Boots look he has charred feet but still felt cute enough to paint his nails cherry red. Going barefoot might balance the amount of chest/arms shown.
9/10 simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. Plus I love the way your hair matches the glowy teal

Idk how to change the outfits on the website. I had another one prepared, but I changed it last night when I got the butterfly spider shoulders and now I’m here :)
That looks incredibly wicked! Very solid feral worgen mog you got going there. Or maybe its not necessarily feral, but just really savage. I give it a 9/10. Very good mix of those wicked looking shoulders. One thing I think needs some work if possible is the legs. I feel like the cutoff between the legs and feet is too noticeable. Maybe if there are some sort of ragged leggings you could get? Something that blends a bit better as it transitions to feet.

To the person who answers next: If you wouldn't mind also telling me what you think of these as well as the one in my profile I'd appreciate it:

https://i.imgur.com/Ps8LnfK.jpg

I post often since I am trying to decide between a number of different mogs. I want to see if I can get this just right. Also. These weapons are not just for show. I use them in most content I do outside of serious instanced content.
8/10 Needs a shirt.
Maybe the bandage wrappings

10/10 mog otherwise.

<- This is my battle mog.

10/17/2018 07:32 PMPosted by Gnomest
https://i.imgur.com/Ps8LnfK.jpg

First one is too small to see.
Second one needs a shirt, again.
Last one... no. Put your pants back on.
@Mellthiriwa

I have a thing for female warlocks. It's a good use of older sets with more contemporary ones. At least I think. It works either way tbh, a solid 8/9/10
10/19/2018 01:11 AMPosted by Artemii
@Mellthiriwa

I have a thing for female warlocks. It's a good use of older sets with more contemporary ones. At least I think. It works either way tbh, a solid 8/9/10

I like it :) 10/10
@Damaris 9/10 very nice hunter look
@ Oliria Very nice Priest set 10/10.
@Solner Love that old tabard. Sad I no longer have it. I like the inclusion of sets from multiple different expansions, though it does have issues of high-poly models along with low poly models. I would likely trade the weapon for something of similar color, but I could never hate Quel'delar.

7/10
@Renaird

I like the coloring as well as the individual armor pieces, they all really come together in a rugged “wild man” aesthetic. That being said, it starts to lose me with the Blood Knight tabard and shield. The Black/Red Blood Knight pieces don’t blend all to well with the more earthy and rugged rugged look that the ready of the set has.

Overall, despite that, I don’t believe it detracts all that much from the overall mog, so I’d give it a 7.5/10.
@Elenstelle

Alliance magus is a great way to go and the shoulders mixed with the cloth really pulls that off along with your stereotypical pointy hat. I think a tabard would help the set, but it works without and a nice low-key staff without too much flair pulls everything into a very neat way. If I were to nit pick, the yellow of the staff and the armor doesn't quite coordinate, otherwise, it works really well.

9/10
@Bairdon

I like the simplicity of your mog. It's a lot more fitting of a rogue than the flashy ones you see most of the time. The belt works pretty awesome with it too. Shoulders are a bit large and I feel like metal doesn't quite mesh as well with the rest of your outfit, but that's just personal preference. All in all, it looks good! 8/10

Also, here's the artwork that goes with my mog: https://photos.app.goo.gl/rXwNHEgMLUKBfDMx8
That's a pretty rad mog! 9/10, my only hesitation is that the boots seem too golden for the rest of it. The colors, shape, and look of it apart from that are beautiful, and the art is great!

Thought I'd bring out my Shal'dore bard for this, even she's on the other side of the realm divide.
10/21/2018 06:12 PMPosted by Saliz
That's a pretty rad mog! 9/10, my only hesitation is that the boots seem too golden for the rest of it. The colors, shape, and look of it apart from that are beautiful, and the art is great!

Thought I'd bring out my Shal'dore bard for this, even she's on the other side of the realm divide.

You've made a very effective mog. It's got a simple quality to it, but with a lot of attention to detail. I particularly like the way you've used the flaring shirt sleeves and bracers together. The only thing I'm not totally sold on are the pants. They're quite low-res compared to the rest, and also a lighter shade of grey. Overall, 8.5/10!
Wow. that transmog is actually just the definition of badass. Between the weapons and the armor, you give the impression of a brutal draenei fighter. 10/10, though if I were you I would use a spikier weapon just to match the shoulders/helmet theme you have going on.