Rate the RP mog above you 1-10.

Moon Guard
Prev 1 4 5 6
7/10 - You have the whole mysterious i'm-coming-for-you-grim-reaper look going on!
@Nimpa that mog is good, it's very Pandaren. 8/10
11/02/2018 05:29 AMPosted by Phylok
@Nimpa that mog is good, it's very Pandaren. 8/10

10/10, I like the theme.
9.2-10/10 It gives me bit of a paladin vibe. However this could just as easily be a certain kind of mage under the right sort of theme and RP. Overall I love it and think it looks great. You look like some sort of powerful experienced wizard. One thing I also kind of have to question. Maybe if you had white hair and a beard you could look old and experienced more so. Still a great mog non the less.
11/02/2018 03:56 PMPosted by Gnomest
9.2-10/10 It gives me bit of a paladin vibe. However this could just as easily be a certain kind of mage under the right sort of theme and RP. Overall I love it and think it looks great. You look like some sort of powerful experienced wizard. One thing I also kind of have to question. Maybe if you had white hair and a beard you could look old and experienced more so. Still a great mog non the less.

A SUPER SPOOKY GNOME ILLIDARI :O
A 9/10! All you need are some Demon Hunter tattoos!
11/02/2018 04:21 PMPosted by Kaceys
11/02/2018 03:56 PMPosted by Gnomest

GIRL U KICKIN !@# IN THAT FLOWER CROWN WITH THEM SPOOKY DRAGON SHOULDERS 10/10

You can cheap shot me any time.
11/04/2018 12:27 AMPosted by Ayriath
11/02/2018 04:21 PMPosted by Kaceys

GIRL U KICKIN !@# IN THAT FLOWER CROWN WITH THEM SPOOKY DRAGON SHOULDERS 10/10

You can cheap shot me any time.

You have a super duper cute mog that matches all perfectly :D
I especially love the quiver on your back, it all looks perfect!
10/10
10/10 Very beautiful, creative and powerful looking panderen mog. You look kinda like a panderen rogue that has some sort of pyro mage capabilities.
10/10 for sheer dedication and accuracy to the Illidari style, though every time I look at you I'm reminded of this one person getting very heated in their support of gnome demon hunters
Nice! and I like you never changed the eye color 9/10
9/10 I really like it when people find alternative ways to use the heritage armor.
11/04/2018 08:41 AMPosted by Indraia
9/10 I really like it when people find alternative ways to use the heritage armor.

:O A SUPER CUTE VOIDY VOID ELF who would get ALL of the Kacey hugs <3
It matches perfectly from the boots to the shoulders and even to the weapon :)
10/10
11/04/2018 06:04 AMPosted by Mustis
10/10 for sheer dedication and accuracy to the Illidari style, though every time I look at you I'm reminded of this one person getting very heated in their support of gnome demon hunters

There is a reason I never ask for gnome demon hunter on these forums or for lore breaking classes like gnome druid or gnome paladin. I know how distasteful it can be seen in the eyes of others and I don't want people to look at me and see as self entitled gnome wanting to take an existing class that people love and has lore for themselves. I also tend to avoid gnome pride groups for a similar reason as this. None the less, I thought it would be lots of fun to try and come up with something also close as possible to that of a gnome demon hunter as possible.

Skip me as I was recently rated.
@Kaceys Super cute! I love the mog, the colors, the flower crown!! I think it's great, 10/10
9/10 Velasandra. I like the more earthy tones for a Nelf priestess, as well as the sandals (or bare feet?) The top of the robes looking like a necklace (to me) is also nice.

Yay!

Edit for early morning grammar mistakes.
I actually really like that set, the boots throw me off just slightly but it's not bad and then you have the weapons which are also a bit boggling on the eyes. I'd still give it a solid 8/10!
Nothing says BElf Mage quite like the reds, golds, and grays of your mog. It even has red gems floating about your head! So cool.

9/10
I’m digging the whole dwarf pirate theme here!

8/10