Spriest LF Serious Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone: Anytime between 6-12 PST Mon-Fri Anytime Sat-Sun
2. Server preference: Illidan
3. Faction preference: Horde
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Hardcore/semi-hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: 6/8 heroic
6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/drdotts#difficulty=4
7. Contact info: Bnet is Erkato#1375
8. Anything else: Feel free to add me about any other questions. Was trying to be casual but want to take raiding serious. I also heal +'s as disc.
Well I know Spriest sims high, and difficult to play, but if you're on top of things we have room for you in our raid comp. Below is our info, hope to hear from you!

<Almost Heroes>
Region: US
Server: Area-52
Faction: Horde
Raid times: Sun/Mon 9:00pm-1:00am CST
Raid Progression: 8/8H 1/8M

About: <Almost Heroes> is a two day raid guild with a core group that’s been raiding since MoP. Being a two-day raid guild, we believe in pushing content at a steady pace that is comfortable but still competitive. During raid time our officer team works swiftly to create solutions to problems before they become bigger problems, to maximize our efficiency. Outside of this however, our raids are filled with laughter, jokes, we come together and form a big dysfunctional family.
Our mythic roster currently holds a few stand-ins while we fill our final spots for our push forward. Mythic+ experience always welcomed as we try to push everyone a max key weekly. Please note we do not recruit for the bench.

Applications please visit https://almost-heroes.enjin.com/#
https://discord.gg/q6D8B8K
Recruitment contact:
Arcon#1815 (B-net) or Arcon#8375 (Discord) - for any questions!
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Honestly man I'm gonna keep it real with you. <Grey Parses Only> is a guild me and some friends created a couple weeks ago. We already have over 70 members and almost a full prog raid team. We are 5/8 Heroic and looking to finish heroic by next week. We are on Illidan and would love to have you join the roster. Raid nights are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8pm server time to 11pm.

BWAShadow#1751
Fusion is formed on Zul'Jin with the sole purpose of pushing mythic content with a hardcore mindset on a two-day, late night schedule, and finding/playing with like minded players to make the most of your game time. Formed by former top 100 US raiders and MDI quality players, we're looking to fill our remainings slots for mythic progress, firstly, and key pushing being a primary focus as well.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? Our players progress varies at the moment, with most players being 7/8H, some being into Mythic already and the other majority already with AOTC. We are building our team rapidly to push mythic, and finish with CE on time comfortably.

When do you raid?

Our raid team runs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11:30pm-3:30am EST (8:30pm-12:30am PST).

What are you recruiting?

We are recruiting players who can prove their former experience preferably, that being said, we are recruiting all classes with a competent player behind them, with ranged DPS being preffered at this point in time.

What are your guild's goals?

Our goals are to clear Mythic Uldir rapidly to get competitive within the server firstly, and then pushing the 2-Night and US rankings both.

Who do I contact for more information, or to inquire?

Speak with one of the recruitment officers, Stormtrix#11257 (Mervix), Fendrith#11244 (Fendrith) or Televized#1585 (Bruncewayne). Or apply at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdVRz7nBXl
<Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild on Drenden

Our raid days/times are as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:
- Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better.?
- Simultaneously competes and cooperates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
- Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance.?
- Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:
- Discord is a Must, as this is our primary means of communication.
- We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or Via BattleNet when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late.
- You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week
- Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
- Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016
Hellfire Citadel – AoTC
Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
Trials of Valor – AoTC
Nighthold – AoTC
Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC
Antorus, the Burning Throne – AoTC

Schedule:
8:30pm-11:00pm EST T / TH / M

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles.

Tanks:
N/A

Healers:
N/A

DPS:
Druid - Boomkin
Warlock
Mage – Frost / Fire
Hunter BM/MM
Priests – Shadow
Paladin - Retribution
Rogue
Shaman - Elemental
Warrior
Demon Hunter

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:

Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907
Fury is a Cutting Edge raid team in the Alliance guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore (US). We were established in 2017 and have achieved CE in every tier we’ve raided in (9/9M ToS, 11/11M ABT), with plans to push for US 100 in BFA.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11pm PST

Currently recruiting
Healers (Priest [Disc/Holy], Resto druid, Holy pally)
DPS (Mage, Warlock, Boomkin, Monk)
Any exceptional players

What We Expect:

[F]ury is looking for raiders who are responsible, dependable, mature, and have previous experience in mythic raiding. Our aim is to push bleeding edge content at a rapid pace, with enough time before the next content patch to farm out mounts, achievements, and study up on next tiers content.
Our raiders are expected to have a solid understanding of their class/role and, in addition to maintaining 90% raid attendance, put time in outside of scheduled raids to keep their toon performing at the highest level possible. This means researching fights, studying class logs, running M+, farming world quests, and anything else that is needed to ensure that each player brings as much as they can for the 9hrs/week that we have to clear content.

What You Can Expect:

In return, we offer a healthy, fun, competitive, non-toxic raid environment where we aim to clear content quickly and efficiently. Our goal is to create a space that allows each member to perform at their highest level.
We consider this our online family, so any toxicity or rage directed at another raider will not be tolerated. We do, however, strongly promote personal accountability and encourage our raiders to own up to their mistakes so we can all learn from them. This team is built on the idea that mechanics > parses. If people fail at mechanics and wipe us, it sets back progress and we fail as a team. Killing bosses at a rapid pace is paramount and dying to mechanics due to tunneling is unacceptable. Any concerns with performance or attitude will be handled in a constructive and respectful manner.

You can find more information about our team here: http://bit.ly/fteamoutline

To apply: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/apply-form/?team=fury

To learn more about Eternal Kingdom, please visit https://www.eternal-kingdom.com

For additional questions, feel free to contact any of the following people:
Team Lead - Aysha#1971 (Bnet) / Aysha#8573 (Discord)
Heal Lead - HGFenn85#1423 (Bnet) / Fenlos#1369 (Discord)
Range Lead - Miketsu#1603 (Bnet) / Miketsu#4165 (Discord)

Let's slay some dragons!
<The Barber Shop> H7/8 Uldir - HORDE US-Firetree (Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale on the same cluster)
The Barber Shop is looking to recruit suitable and dedicated players for our Heroic Uldir progression, leading into Mythic Uldir. Outside of raid nights we spend the majority of our time together inside Mythic+ keys, we are highly team focused and greatly appreciate the social element of the game just as much as the content itself.

What Times Do We Raid?
We raid a modest 6 hours, 2 days a week schedule which includes Friday and Saturday nights, 7:30pm-10:30pm PST / 10:30pm-01:30am EST.

Who Are We Recruiting?
2x Healer (Holy Priest, Discipline Priest, Restoration Shaman, Holy Paladin)
2x Ranged Dps (Shadow Priest, Balance Druid)
1x Melee (Retribution Paladin, Frost/Unholy Death Knight)

Who Else Can Apply?
We are currently accepting applications from all classes and specs at this time while we continue to grow and even if you're looking for a social environment to do PvP, Mythic+ keys or somewhere you can just chill out with a bunch of energetic people with similar interests, don't hesitate to reach out and The Barber Shop could be your home away from home.

How Do I Express Interest?
You can leave a response here, add me on Bnet to discuss further details - Pherric#1966 , reach out to me on Discord - Pherric#9902 or alternatively you can whisper my Monk or my Druid in game - Brewery-Firetree / Pherric-Firetree.
I appreciate you taking the time to read this post and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
<Three Hops This Time> A Horde guild on the server Stormreaver is looking for new members to help us Cha Cha Slide through Uldir. We're dedicated ex-hardcore raiders who bring that focus to their 9-hours a week of raiding(On boss pulls), but are casual the rest of the time. We like to run Mythic Plus in the downtime. We are currently 8/8H 2/8M

Our Raid days are:
Monday 8-11 EST
Tuesday 8-11 EST
Wednesday 8-11 EST

We're Currently Looking for the following:

High:
Mistweaver Monk
Mage (Frost/Arcane)
Shadow Priest
Warlock

We're always looking to improve, so if you feel you can provide that feel free to Contact us.

Brashara#1324 (Guild Master)
Drujo#1397 (Recruiter)
^^

Guild Name: Uncensored
Realm: H - Akama, Dragonmaw, Mug'thol
Contacts: Dominico & Demobayerl
Battle-Tag: Dominiko#1777 & Ambayerl23#1534
Progression: 8/8H & 1/8M
Apply Today: https://goo.gl/forms/iOXh4lzvXjjnUsAp1

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766696580
<nVus> is a 4/8M progression raiding guild on Mal'ganis(CST). We are a competitive horde guild on our server and raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm – 11:00pm CST.

We are currently looking for exceptional players to bolster our roster for BFA. Ideally, we would like to pick up someone who is already geared, experienced, and has some logs to provide us to review.

If you are an experienced player and are interested in raiding, you may app at http://nvusguild.com/ Feel free to add my realID – Niroe#1133 or Hype#1252. You can also whisper myself, hellahype, kenitek or Savvay in game. We are all in <nVus> so just ask anyone in guild if we are on an alt if not currently online.

About <nVus>:

The majority of our base were among the top ranking and performing members of our former 20 man guild. We believed that starting our own guild, comprised of the best players we raided with would yield more success and a more fun environment. Most of us have been raiding together for years and we rely and trust on each other to perform without someone holding their hand.

In <nVus> we emphasize Quality over Quantity and expect our raiding core to show a high degree of respect, motivation, and dedication to our progression as a guild.
Heya,

Raid Times:
Thursday and Sunday from 8-11PM EST.

Progression:
7/8 Heroic
1/8 Mythic

About Us:
<Cutting Corners> is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We believe that a successful raiding guild is consistently trying to improve. Our members review logs, assist in developing strategies and help improve each other's gameplay. We are seeking players that are motivated and put in the effort required to clear mythic content on a 6 hour a week schedule.

While we are first and foremost a mythic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we aren't recruiting players who only log on for raids.

Class/Spec we're looking for
  • LF any exceptional specs and Mythic + players!
  • Contact Information
    Diago#1887 (Recruitment)
    Homer#1186 (GM)
    It looks like you may be a good fit for Gratz!

See our info below. Feel free to chat me (Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord) if you have any questions.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20768806951
    Raid Times
    Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server)
    Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server)
    *Off night carries/clears Tuesday 9:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad Server)

Current Prog - 1/8M, 7/8H, 8/8N

Immediate Openings
    - All Cutting Edge DPS/Healers/Tanks
    - All non-raiders who want to push keys in guild and build up their raider.io

About
    Semi-casual guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. Looking for quality players that know their class and experienced officers as we finalize our raid roster.

Activities
      Gambling
      PVP/RBGS
      Gold Carries
      M+ Key Pushing

Recruiting
    Post in our recruitment thread on https://discord.gg/7ZtVTDN or add me Robbilee#1782 so we can get in contact with you.
    Hey there,

<SOMA> [Magtheridon][Alliance] is 2/8M looking for dps to help us progress through BFA!
    We were 11/11M for antorus.

Wowprogress

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/SOMA

Raid Times

7:30-10:30 Wed/Thurs
    7:30-10:30 Tues, Heroic Clear

Contact me and we can chat if you're interested.

Xai#11997 (bnet)
    Nous_GD#1510 (Discord)

videos for context of our humor:
    https://vimeo.com/239614189 (nsfw)
    https://vimeo.com/249298214 (nsfw)
    Hello, we are <Luminosity> on US-Aggramar we are currently 7/8 Normal and 4/8 Heroic. We are Currently looking for DPS but are open to all exceptional raiders. We are a very young guild but are growing at a phenomenal pace. We enjoy other content outside of raiding with PvP, T-mog runs, old content, we even have a player into pet battling, but he’s kind of weird. Our Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 7-10 CST. We’d love to have you! If you’re interested, please contact Grimm <Clive#1770> Or Moose <Moose#13626>. We look forward to hearing from you!
    Hey,

I think my guild <Syntax Error> on Mal'ganis might be a good fit for you.

We're a group of experienced mythic raiders pushing to clear Mythic on a 2x 6/hour per week raid schedule. We're mostly ex-hardcore raiders and older players who want progression but can’t commit to hardcore schedules. Our raid lead has been leading since AQ40. We are recruiting to fill out our 20 man roster.

Schedule
    Tuesday / Friday 9 - 12 CST
    (Optional) Normal Thursday 9 - 12 CST

We push M+ on non-raid evenings and often have two M+ groups going on weekends.

What we're looking for
    I don’t care what your class is as long as you’re a good player. Feral druid? Outlaw Rogue? Shaman? Come apply! We're looking for players who show up on time, prepared, and research the fights before hand. We want players who focus on mechanics, volunteer for soaks, and play their class instead of their spec. Discord is required.

Contact
    Contact via Discord
    GM: BlueIntimacy#1207
    Raid Leader: Blind#8000
    Officer: Dreame#7404
    Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Syntax+Error
    Hi there!
    Extenze (A) I think is the perfect guild for you. We are a group of laid-back, fun having guild that pushes mythic content. We finished last tier at 9/11M and are pushing for CE this tier! Currently, we are 6/8H and are finishing up recruiting for the mythic core. We are in need for more range dps, and I think you would be a great fit. We raid Tues/Wed 6-9pm pst.
    I'd love to talk with you further about who we are and what we do! I added you on bnet (joeJ03#11660).
    Hope to talk to you soon!
    Hey there! We aren't on Illidan but we do need a shadow priest and are always looking for dedicated players. We'd love to take you on! Maybe you have some free time to chat tonight?

Thanks!

Raid Times PST
    * Tues: 6:00PM / 8:30PM
    * Thurs: 6:00PM / 8:30PM
    * Sat (optional casual alt raid): 6:00PM / 8:30PM
    * LF healers, ranged dps, and exceptional melee dps.

Other Activities
    * Active discord group
    * Casual Saturday raids
    * Mythic plus groups
    * PVP Arenas
    * Dungeons & Dragons once a month (5e)

Contact
    * Bnet: StarMagik#1616
    * Discord: StarMagika#0371